Law Police Investigating Family's Disneyland Fight After It Goes Viral - WWE is hosting their Royal Rumble try outs in Disneyland now

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment
kiwifarms.net
Disneypu.png

"S-Stap fightin'! Pwetty pwease...?"

The absolute state of Disney security. There was also some odd and androgynous-looking security guard (Toontown looney trooney tranny possibly?) who was incredibly obese who just left the poor janitor/gardener to sort this shitty nigga moment out himself. Oh well, at least soldier boy over here actually did a good job keeping people away from the fight, so good on him.

Last edited:

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
Dindus ruin everything. You can't even take a kid to Chuck E. Cheese or a local carnival/fair these days.

And the shitty part about it is, this is supposed to be for children... yes, the little black kids deserve to have a good time just like the little white kids. But the groids chimp the fuck out and get violent and ruin it for everyone, even their own children. No wonder they grow up bitter, jaded, and prone to criminal activity.

Last edited:

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
I like how nobody stepped in while the really fat chick was getting slapped around, but everybody rushed in once a guy went after the smaller one
To be fair, it was early in the fight and it kind of caught people off guard. The minute people realize it’s not de-escalating and she starts getting tugged to the ground, people start trying to move to help her and barricade her from the guy while she’s on the ground. They actually get her to lay on the ground at one point because I think she got a small concussion. You can see them talking to her off to the side where she’s laying on her back

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Wow, Anaheim must have no security. I've been to Orlando and buddy, that is the Mouse's House and you best not forget it, lest they cuff you, drag you through the service tunnels, and drop you off with Orlando PD.
California has a lot of exceptional laws while I assume Florida doesn't. It wouldn't surprise me if security in California can't touch a violent idiot no matter what's at stake.

You can tell how park security was completely unprepared for something like this. Seriously, who goes to Disneyland to pick up fights?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Assuming they were all there together, they paid a couple thousand dollars to act like idiots for an afternoon.

Staffy

kiwifarms.net
Disney should've rode the battle-royale bandwagon by turning one of their amusement parks into FFA battlegrounds, where they make people pay for cash in exchange of equipment. A disney-themed battle-royale IRL? Hell fucking yeah!

wateryketchup

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 833321View attachment 833322
"S-Stap fightin'! Pwetty pwease...?"

The absolute state of Disney security. There was also some odd and androgynous-looking security guard (Toontown looney trooney tranny possibly?) who was incredibly obese who just left the poor janitor/gardener to sort this shitty nigga moment out himself.
Disney is notoriously shitty to their employees, that lady (?) is probably living in her car and subsisting entirely off of the cheapest nastiest fast food in the city. S/he has to work 10 hour work days in the hot ass sun pandering to sweaty rude tourists. I wouldn't risk a broken nose (or worse, complaints of racial discrimination) either

MuuMuu Bunnylips

I'm the greatest thing since World War 3.
kiwifarms.net
Assuming they were all there together, they paid a couple thousand dollars to act like idiots for an afternoon.
And if they were part of the staff, they'd have been paid a couple of thousand dollars to act like idiots for an afternoon.

Uncanny Valley

daddy's little disappointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disney is notoriously shitty to their employees, that lady (?) is probably living in her car and subsisting entirely off of the cheapest nastiest fast food in the city. S/he has to work 10 hour work days in the hot ass sun pandering to sweaty rude tourists. I wouldn't risk a broken nose (or worse, complaints of racial discrimination) either
keep in mind that's like the dream job of like 75% of the autists out there.❤

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that they try to create a bizarro cult atmosphere for the employees. They treat the employees like trash, pay them even worse, and they STILL fight over the jobs and swear it's the best place to work on Earth.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino