Law Police Investigating Family's Disneyland Fight After It Goes Viral - WWE is hosting their Royal Rumble try outs in Disneyland now

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
LOL, I've seen that troon security officer with the straight blond hair and the park ranger hat (in the 3:20-3:35 range) before at the park. Toren-level autogynephilic troon, puts on hilariously bad "feminine" airs. Guess he ran away like a coward because he didn't want to get punched and mess up his makeup.

Larry Anon

Poly-gendered Interdimensional TurboSlut
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Van Sciver did a hilarious 2-hour frame-by-frame commentary of this fight last night on his YouTube channel:

It's worth watching just for the nicknames he gives all of the main combatants, Disney staff, and assorted onlookers. This video is fucking priceless, and I'm not even exaggerating at all. I watched the entire thing and did not feel a moment of boredom.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
This makes Disneyland security really bad and incompetent. If it was something more outwardly violent than a ghetto spat, the park's security would be in shits creek with the poor response time that the media would have a field day reporting. This is probably the best thing to happen for Disneyland to realize their security flaws without other people getting hurt.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I don't blame Disney, it's probably like retail, where security can't legally do much. If a Disney employee had tackled one of these assholes, his bruised face would have been all over TV within hours, the family would have launched a lawsuit the next day, and the whole worthless bunch would now be on the news whining about how they didn't do nuffin, and they love that little boy more than anything in the world, and his special day was ruined.
Plus they'd probably become over night millionaires.
Disney's limp dicked security response is pretty much par for the course of private security, they have no real authority to lay hands on anyone and doing so just opens the security guard/Disney up for assault accusations and other lawsuits. Better to let the groids slap each other up until the real cops arrive. The bystanders that intervened took a real risk doing so because they could have either gotten stomped themselves or arrested - I ain't going to jail to break up a chimpout.
Isn't it a double edge sword though? Because if someone gets seriously hurt and security was there and did nothing, that would open another lawsuit.

Muh Vagina

Me Lurk a Long Time
kiwifarms.net
LOL, I've seen that troon security officer with the straight blond hair and the park ranger hat (in the 3:20-3:35 range) before at the park. Toren-level autogynephilic troon, puts on hilariously bad "feminine" airs. Guess he ran away like a coward because he didn't want to get punched and mess up his makeup.
It's nice that he's moved on from the GameStop incident!

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Ellis could've defused this with her wokeness and Disney autism, if only she'd been there.
Come on, Lindsays always been about diversity and representation, and the she found the richest white guy she could marry, and now lives in probably the whitest fenced off part of Cali. If this happened in front of her she'd be hiding behind a Mickey statue drinking $20 Disney cocktails and making dindu nigger jokes (after making sure no one was recording her)

8606161c6f267add973fc54152b20554.jpg

Last edited:

Inquisitor_BadAss

Caturday Karen
kiwifarms.net
This makes Disneyland security really bad and incompetent. If it was something more outwardly violent than a ghetto spat, the park's security would be in shits creek with the poor response time that the media would have a field day reporting. This is probably the best thing to happen for Disneyland to realize their security flaws without other people getting hurt.
They’re probably minimum wage rent a cops with no medical benefits so if I was them I’d let them beat the shit out of each other as well.

CensorshipNeverWorks

Read between the lines and see they are breaking
kiwifarms.net
The entire family claims that they dindu nuthin despite the brawl being filmed in multiple angles.
Edit: fuck me nevermind im late on this
Don't you know? Video and photo evidence means jack these days. If it works for politicians and judges it can work for them, right?

and liberals wonder why so many black men are in jail. I mean how fucking obvious is the answer to this shit if you just open your eyes. There are massive behavioral and violence issues that are the same in whatever fucking country or excuses you have.
Facts and science stopped mattering to the Left long ago.

Last edited:

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Dem titties tho...
and liberals wonder why so many black men are in jail. I mean how fucking obvious is the answer to this shit if you just open your eyes. There are massive behavioral and violence issues that are the same in whatever fucking country or excuses you have.
I don't wanna sound racist or anything, but there seems to be a reason blacks are considered the least desirable on the dating sites.

90c3c02f19645cf22f115296d1eec0e4.jpg

screenshot_2017_07_09_03_14_16_85_166.jpg

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: moocow

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I don't wanna sound racist or anything, but there seems to be a reason blacks are considered the least desirable on the dating sites.

View attachment 836592

View attachment 836608
"This desire is incompatible, of course, with the equally powerful desire—eternal in the human breast but hitherto controlled by social and legal inhibitions—for complete sexual freedom. Because of these biological and psychological realities, the harvest of the sexual revolution has not been a brave new world of human happiness but rather an enormous increase in violence between the sexes, for readily understandable reasons.
. . .
"And there is very good reason why such violence should have increased under the new sexual dispensation. If people demand sexual liberty for themselves, but sexual fidelity from others, the result is the inflammation of jealousy, for it is natural to suppose that one is being done by as one is doing to others—and jealousy is the most frequent precipitant of violence between the sexes.
. . .
"
The jealousy of the men—and the passion is commoner in men, though women are catching up and becoming violent in turn—is a projection onto women of their own behavior. The great majority of the jealous men I meet are flagrantly unfaithful to the object of their supposed affections, and some keep other women in the same jealous subjection elsewhere in the city and even 100 miles away. They have no compunction about cuckolding other men and actually delight in doing so as a means of boosting their own fragile egos. As a result, they imagine that all other men are their rivals: for rivalry is a reciprocal relationship.
. . .
"It is not his violence as such that causes her to leave him, but the eventual realization that his violence is not, in fact, a sign of his commitment to her. She discovers that he is unfaithful to her, or that his income is greater than she suspected and is spent outside the home, and it is only then that his violence seems intolerable. So convinced is she that violence is an intrinsic and indispensable part of relations between the sexes, however, that if by some chance she alights next time upon a nonviolent man, she suffers acute discomfort and disorientation; she may, indeed, even leave him because of his insufficient concern for her. Many of my violently abused women patients have told me that they find nonviolent men intolerably indifferent and emotionally distant, rage being the only emotion they've ever seen a man express. They leave them quicker than they leave men who have beaten and otherwise abused them."
-Tough Love by Theodore Dalrymple

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 836592

View attachment 836608
"This desire is incompatible, of course, with the equally powerful desire—eternal in the human breast but hitherto controlled by social and legal inhibitions—for complete sexual freedom. Because of these biological and psychological realities, the harvest of the sexual revolution has not been a brave new world of human happiness but rather an enormous increase in violence between the sexes, for readily understandable reasons.
. . .
"And there is very good reason why such violence should have increased under the new sexual dispensation. If people demand sexual liberty for themselves, but sexual fidelity from others, the result is the inflammation of jealousy, for it is natural to suppose that one is being done by as one is doing to others—and jealousy is the most frequent precipitant of violence between the sexes.
. . .
"
The jealousy of the men—and the passion is commoner in men, though women are catching up and becoming violent in turn—is a projection onto women of their own behavior. The great majority of the jealous men I meet are flagrantly unfaithful to the object of their supposed affections, and some keep other women in the same jealous subjection elsewhere in the city and even 100 miles away. They have no compunction about cuckolding other men and actually delight in doing so as a means of boosting their own fragile egos. As a result, they imagine that all other men are their rivals: for rivalry is a reciprocal relationship.
. . .
"It is not his violence as such that causes her to leave him, but the eventual realization that his violence is not, in fact, a sign of his commitment to her. She discovers that he is unfaithful to her, or that his income is greater than she suspected and is spent outside the home, and it is only then that his violence seems intolerable. So convinced is she that violence is an intrinsic and indispensable part of relations between the sexes, however, that if by some chance she alights next time upon a nonviolent man, she suffers acute discomfort and disorientation; she may, indeed, even leave him because of his insufficient concern for her. Many of my violently abused women patients have told me that they find nonviolent men intolerably indifferent and emotionally distant, rage being the only emotion they've ever seen a man express. They leave them quicker than they leave men who have beaten and otherwise abused them."
-Tough Love by Theodore Dalrymple
But.... Did you see dem titties tho....

• Feels
Reactions: XYZpdq
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino