POLICE ISSUE A STATEMENT -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Enchilada

Tired Chinese Man
kiwifarms.net
Man, nobody even bothered to dignify Chris with a prison rape joke. Even Austin Jones got told that a lot when he got charged for being a nonce.

kalma

kiwifarms.net
It's been quiet. Too quiet.
crossed my mind as well. for some reason, i was thinking we'd have an arraignment already but don't know how long they technically have and suspecting they'll try to hold off until they can file the slamdunk charges and this incest charge was just the first they had enough to file to be able to bring him in and hold him. but that's just personal speculation.

not sure how va works with that timeline/window nor if things are more of a bureaucratic clusterfuck due to covid regulations, as well as their transfer between counties, possibly causing some kind of initial hold up???
anyone with input? especially you amazing people in the legal sector??? (btw know others have said it but want to personally thank you for your insight, it has been extremely enlightening)

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
You think the defense attorney is going to have to hire a tard wrangler for Chris while he's presenting his case?

Or since I am unsure if court sessions are still being hosted online is Chris just not going to have a microphone until he's required to speak?
The more of a raging spastic Chris acts like in court the stronger a case for pleading insanity his DA can make,

Doctor Professor Timon

Horror Cow Professor
kiwifarms.net
Man, nobody even bothered to dignify Chris with a prison rape joke. Even Austin Jones got told that a lot when he got charged for being a nonce.

Because we know nobody in prison would actually rape Chris. One Google Search - they know where that mouth, taint, and duck have been.

Nobody's gonna risk getting shivved by a Sonichu Medallion through the dick by fucking an autist's asshole.

Criminal Stupidity

kiwifarms.net
You think the defense attorney is going to have to hire a tard wrangler for Chris while he's presenting his case?

Or since I am unsure if court sessions are still being hosted online is Chris just not going to have a microphone until he's required to speak?
Courts already have those. They're called bailiffs and they're armed.

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
chris-chan-sonichu-stonetoss-comic.png

Hawking's TTS

Avast! Virus database has been updated
kiwifarms.net
Because we know nobody in prison would actually rape Chris. One Google Search - they know where that mouth, taint, and duck have been.

Nobody's gonna risk getting shivved by a Sonichu Medallion through the dick by fucking an autist's asshole.
Plus, we all know that Chris-Chan will end up prison-buffed as fuck. No matter how tough you are, nobody wants to suffer thru a shot caller tardrage,

trueandhonest.png

Whaler

kiwifarms.net
crossed my mind as well. for some reason, i was thinking we'd have an arraignment already but don't know how long they technically have and suspecting they'll try to hold off until they can file the slamdunk charges and this incest charge was just the first they had enough to file to be able to bring him in and hold him. but that's just personal speculation.

not sure how va works with that timeline/window nor if things are more of a bureaucratic clusterfuck due to covid regulations, as well as their transfer between counties, possibly causing some kind of initial hold up???
anyone with input? especially you amazing people in the legal sector??? (btw know others have said it but want to personally thank you for your insight, it has been extremely enlightening)
With the amount of charges going on (rape, incest, elderly abuse, and violation of an EPO at the least), they'll need time to build up a case which will require evidence and witnesses. Most lawyers won't go into a courtroom half loaded unless they're an idiot. This could take days or weeks depending on what they have to go through, and thanks to Chris and his urge to record and upload everything to the internet, I assume they have a lot.
The more of a raging spastic Chris acts like in court the stronger a case for pleading insanity his DA can make,
Thankfully, that's not how insanity pleads work. If he acts like a raging spastic moron during his hearing, they'll most likely slap a contempt of court charge on him. He's been to court before and while he was acting childish during it, he was still able to make decisions on his own, and knew what was going on. Chris is literally his own worst enemy right now because he's proven himself to understand his actions as wrong.

八岐大蛇

幸灾乐祸
kiwifarms.net
Another thing to keep in mind is whether she'd even want to testify against him
She threatens to kill herself over her literal garbage being thrown out, if she's cognitive enough god knows how much she'd freak the fuck out being separated from her hoard entirely and probably losing all her belongings and facing the possibility of being thrown into a empty old folks home
Rate me late if it's been posted already, but people apparently think dementia patients equals drooling retards unable to say a word. While it can be so, it mostly applies to the latest stage of it, with in-between usually consisting of raging unreasonable cunts. Some are also just cheerful forgetful grannies, but they're fairly rare.

Dementia stems from different deceases, with some affecting motor functions first and others messing with your brain. Respecting elders is good and so on, but cases I've stumbled upon were insufferable due to them appearing kinda normal and then pissing in teacups to wash them, hoarding junk and cutting up clothes in a search for some juicy government spy bugs. Popular science likes to spread awareness about "taking care" and "being gentle", but kinda avoids mentioning all possible outcomes.

Magic

Psychology, law, and retards.
kiwifarms.net
anyone with input?
Honestly it varies county to county and case to case. He was most likely taken before a magistrate right away upon his arrest. It’s also possible he has already seen a judge, that usually happens within two days. He can’t be released on bond at the moment so he could have seen just the magistrate or both. Magistrate can hear the case and decide you are a risk, you will be detained until you see a judge. The judge will decide if you can be released on bond be it the first meeting or second.
After the arraignment where the judge says you dun fucked up is the preliminary trial. I’m not sure how long it takes to occur but it should be within thirty days ( my guess is sooner). There the judge looks for probable cause. This process can be waved but I doubt Chris would do that unless his attorney advised him to. Then comes the term day where the judge picks the trial date. It can be 6+ months for the actual trial.

If Chris is advised to please guilty or no contest ( doing so may prevent additional charges) the judge will issue a pre-sentence investigation. This can take a few months.

Basically we will be waiting awhile for major news lol.

kinuee

:)
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late if it's been posted already, but people apparently think dementia patients equals drooling retards unable to say a word. While it can be so, it mostly applies to the latest stage of it, with in-between usually consisting of raging unreasonable cunts. Some are also just cheerful forgetful grannies, but they're fairly rare.

Dementia stems from different deceases, with some affecting motor functions first and others messing with your brain. Respecting elders is good and so on, but cases I've stumbled upon were insufferable due to them appearing kinda normal and then pissing in teacups to wash them, hoarding junk and cutting up clothes in a search for some juicy government spy bugs. Popular science likes to spread awareness about "taking care" and "being gentle", but kinda avoids mentioning all possible outcomes.
Watch videos where Chris talks with Barb/ Shows her to the camera. It's painfully obivious she is in the last stages of it and dementia clearly ate away her brain.

Looks

kiwifarms.net
You know what they say; if the defense pulls out a rock, they did not use their cock.
If I were to get a p. O. Box to use as a return address you guys wouldn't like be trying to get contraband through the mail right, cause then I could let you guys use it so Chris doesn't dox you.

I dunno. I really see this as an opportunity for Chris to write a lot of new pages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.