POLICE ISSUE A STATEMENT

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blonde Bomb

The prettiest poison you've ever seen.
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
More than anything, I think Chris should become a cautionary tale to parents who's children are given a diagnosis of Autism or any other developmental disorder/delay. Get early intervention, Special Education is nothing to be ashamed of. I realize that Barb and Bob were from the older generation where they just ignored the problems, but they didn't even give Chris a proper kick in the ass to make him behave like they did in the old days, you know?

What's more important: what the neighbors might thing, your pride, or your child's life, happiness and safety? I realize that giving up on the dreams you had for your child when you find out they're different can be devastating, but you have to adjust your expectations. And that's okay. Would you rather have a child who maybe doesn't have a college education or a high school diploma, but has a decent (albeit routine/boring/minimum wage) job, or a child like Chris?

I hate to use this term, but some children with Autism need to be trained in social cues, routines, etc. I hate using that, because we usually apply it to animals, but I can't think of a better one. The sooner you start that, the better. If they're beyond the age where an active fantasy life because concerning, you need to address it, otherwise you get a kid like Chris. You need to make plans for when you pass so that child (and those around them) are taken care of properly.

I realize that a lot of this has been said, it's just something that's been weighing on my mind the past few days. People with Autism can lead full, happy, productive lives. I feel that Chris is the exception rather than the rule when it comes to people with Autism.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

EDIT: And yes, I realize Autism is not Chris' only problem, but I feel like had that been addressed back when his first elementary school brought it to his parents' attention, he wouldn't be where he is now.

Last edited:

Empty 12-gauge

Elite faggot
kiwifarms.net
Are you saying the british would lie to me?

I just think they know Chris is gonna get destroyed in any prison, so they're at least keeping the deranged alphabet people off their backs this way.

Lancelout

kiwifarms.net
TL;DR is "Autogynephilia is real, but don't cite this essay. It's trash"

The theory of autogynephilia is beyond credible. Our favorite autist goddess aside, trashy kink sites like fictionmania and the "transwomen" who follow them are perfect evidence.

This essay, however, is terrible. The ideology used by the writer is as lulzy as the stuff they quote and mock.

MtF trannies are either autogynephiliacs or gay dudes who are just SO gay that they have to transition into women? Oh, and of course any exceptions suffer from things like schizophrenia.
There are no gay or bisexual MtF trannies? None at all? Even as a minority?
Dudes banging MtFs is homosexual in nature by definition? No exceptions?
These are some pretty stupid absolutes.
Obviously no straight man is sticking his dick in a landwhale troon like Chris, but there are trannies who pass really well. Post-op, what's gonna turn a straight guy off? Some autistic spidey-sense?

The essay has a strong, reasonable subject to use as foundation, but pisses all over it.
"Talk about the elephant in the room"? Sure, but the animal your presenting seems more like a brain-damaged hippo with a hose stapled to its face. Where's the elephant?

PS. Chris is a man.
I would agree that chris probably isnt trans. Severe autists are particularly vulnerable to the trans movement ( the rate of transexuality among autists is well higher than average ) likely because they are easily manipulated and prone to suggestion.

I dont think its some sexual fetish for chris though. I think its a complicated mix of psyychological issues he has built around the fact he basically worships women and hates men

Empty 12-gauge

Elite faggot
kiwifarms.net
I would agree that chris probably isnt trans. Severe autists are particularly vulnerable to the trans movement ( the rate of transexuality among autists is well higher than average ) likely because they are easily manipulated and prone to suggestion.

I dont think its some sexual fetish for chris though. I think its a complicated mix of psyychological issues he has built around the fact he basically worships women and hates men

Idk if its manipulation really. I think it's a simple logic leap that becomes delusion.
Autistic people feel like outsiders. Trans people feel like outsiders. "Maybe I'm one of them!" thinks the autist.
Then it goes downhill from there.

edit: grammar

+MarkOuttaBat+

Retarded Econ and Engi
kiwifarms.net

The theory of autogynephilia is beyond credible. Our favorite autist goddess aside, trashy kink sites like fictionmania and the "transwomen" who follow them are perfect evidence.

This essay, however, is terrible. The ideology used by the writer is as lulzy as the stuff they quote and mock.

MtF trannies are either autogynephiliacs or gay dudes who are just SO gay that they have to transition into women? Oh, and of course any exceptions suffer from things like schizophrenia.
Obviously no straight man is sticking his dick in a landwhale troon like Chris, but there are trannies who pass really well. Post-op, what's gonna turn a straight guy off? Some autistic spidey-sense?

The essay has a strong, reasonable subject to use as foundation, but pisses all over it.
"Talk about the elephant in the room"? Sure, but the animal your presenting seems more like a brain-damaged hippo with a hose stapled to its face. Where's the elephant?

PS. Chris is a man.
It's pretty well known that autistic people are more prey to the trans movement due to them needing more time to learn male and female behaviors. Look on the forums, half of these troons have at least mild autism, even if they can still function in society.

Lancelout

kiwifarms.net
More than anything, I think Chris should become a cautionary tale to parents who's children are given a diagnosis of Autism or any other developmental disorder/delay. Get early intervention, Special Education is nothing to be ashamed of. I realize that Barb and Bob were from the older generation where they just ignored the problems, but they didn't even give Chris a proper kick in the ass to make him behave like they did in the old days, you know?

What's more important: what the neighbors might thing, your pride, or your child's life, happiness and safety? I realize that giving up on the dreams you had for your child when you find out they're different can be devastating, but you have to adjust your expectations. And that's okay. Would you rather have a child who tries to do 'normal' things and fails, or a child who maybe doesn't have a college education or a high school diploma, but has a decent (albeit routine/boring/minimum wage) job, or a child like Chris?

I hate to use this term, but some children with Autism need to be trained in social cues, routines, etc. I hate using that, because we usually apply it to animals, but I can't think of a better one. The sooner you start that, the better. If they're beyond the age where an active fantasy life because concerning, you need to address it, otherwise you get a kid like Chris. You need to make plans for when you pass so that child (and those around them) are taken care of properly.

I realize that a lot of this has been said, it's just something that's been weighing on my mind the past few days. People with Autism can lead full, happy, productive lives. I feel that Chris is the exception rather than the rule when it comes to people with Autism.

EDIT: And yes, I realize Autism is not Chris' only problem, but I feel like had that been addressed back when his first elementary school brought it to his parents' attention, he wouldn't be where he is now.
I actually think had chris had early intervention in life he could have turned out more than alright. Dude wouldnt have been doomed towards being a grocery bagger for example. 70 iq drooling downies can do that. Dude could probably have become a low level supervisor. Maybe even some tech support position at a company. He would never become a doctor or bigwig CEO but I do think he would have had the capacity for a relatively normal life.

Nigger Jim

Love is Love, Faggot!
kiwifarms.net

What's more important: what the neighbors might thing, your pride, or your child's life, happiness and safety? I realize that giving up on the dreams you had for your child when you find out they're different can be devastating, but you have to adjust your expectations. And that's okay. Would you rather have a child who maybe doesn't have a college education or a high school diploma, but has a decent (albeit routine/boring/minimum wage) job, or a child like Chris?

That's a lot of words to say your gay

Lancelout

kiwifarms.net
Idk if its manipulation really. I think it's a simple logic leap that becomes delusion.
Autistic people feel like outsiders. Trans people feel like outsiders. "Maybe I'm one of them!" thinks the autist.
Then it goes downhill from there.

edit: grammar
No mate its definitely an element of manipulation. There are piles and piles of stories of autists getting involved with school therapists or psychs. Autist reveals they struggle with masculinity. Autist then gets progressively more convinced by counsellors that the struggle is because they are actually TRANS , and ultimately just go with that assumption because they are surrounded by teachers and psychologists that praise them and validate it.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Some of his delusions and fantasies might get shattered enough to offer some short term improvement.

No internet and lack of an audience might do him good, but if he is in jail for the long haul I see him exploiting the system to his benefit.

I pity the poor inmates that are stuck with him in religious/therapy groups:

Group therapist: "Yes uh, "Christine" is it? would you like to share something?"
Chris: "Yes, hello, my name is Christine Weston Chandler, y'all might know me from my comic book Sonichu and my work in merging realities"
Inmates: *Desire to shiv intensifies*

You just KNOW that whatever the other inmates talk about Chris will immediately dismiss and make it all about him. One inmate talks about the misery of not being with his family? Chris will talk about his imaginary family. An inmate talks about how his incarceration has left him questioning the insidiousness of institutional dehumanization? Chris will talk about how not being able to go to McDonalds is much worse.
I wonder if any inmates have any family members/friends who visit them who know of Chris? They would drop some good stories.

Skelebones9897

kiwifarms.net
Everyone is hating on them for this but I have to say good on them.
I mean it would be one thing if they broke into the house and stole stuff but stealing the number plates off the car is a completely victimless crime. The car will most likely be towed and eventually sold off so the plates would have just been destroyed anyway.
At least this way someone gets a cool souvenir.

Again I know this is going to be extremely unpopular opinion but since the plates were going to be destroyed anyways who cares.

As for the damage on the car it just looks like Chris at some point backed into something I mean the damage is not so severe that you would actually say it's vandalism
Yea fair enough

Absurdist Laughter

Honesty about my dishonesty is the policy.
kiwifarms.net
sparky post.JPG
Sparky Profile.JPG

xXRonPaul_42020Xx

kiwifarms.net
This isnt fucking rocket science guys. Troons have been around forever they were just called EUNUCHS. The point of Eunuchs has always been to give chomos twinkier little boys to fuck. Thats it.

"true" transexuals are just people who got raped so hard as a prepubescent child it gave them gender dysphoria, which up until troonery started getting pushed top down by big money degenerates like Soros was always recognized as a side effect of surviving a childhood sexual assault.

JohnQAdams

kiwifarms.net

PS. Chris is a man.
Fucking a man is gay.

Cutting the legs off a dog doesn't make a fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.