Police responding to active shooting in Oregon District in Dayton OH -

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

ScamAutist

kiwifarms.net
I live in Dayton and work in the oregon district. I never knew this Connor doofus, but I consider one of his "Menstrual Munchies" bandmates a friend.

The grindcore scene in this part of the midwest is full of rotten low-lives who celebrate degeneracy. There are some decent folk amongst them, but overall it's a culture that always repulsed me, and most grindcore is the musical equivalent of a toddler throwing a tantrum. I like actual metal, you know with riffs and chord progressions and the like. Nevertheless, I find myself at grindcore shows sometimes because it's the most prominent underground metal-related music around here.

The nearby town of Lima, home to Ben Rapistberger and Nathan Gale ( Dimebag Darrell's killer,) is a hotbed for this scene. To illustrate the cretinism that goes on, there was a popular person from this town who would randomly kick people in the balls as hard as he could at parties and shows, without warning or provocation. It was his shtick and all his shitbag buddies would think it was great. I knew one guy who had to go to the hospital from it and has long term complications from the ordeal. The ballkicker eventually assaulted the wrong guy, and said guy beat the shit out of him in retaliation. That guy was rejected by the whole scene as a result, but the ballkicker maintained his social status. All kinds of fucked up things happen in the scene. A female acquaintance of mine was at a grindcore show a few months ago and some dude shoved his hand down her underwear and sexually assaulted her. She punched him in the face and her boyfriend, who was performing at the time, called him out. As a result the scene doesn't let her boyfriend's band play shows anymore at their shitty house "venues". If you go against being a completely degenerate fuckwad you are not welcome.

They all pretty much act like thugs from Troma movies.

It does not surprise me at all that someone with this kind of mentality did something like this. It's really the ultimate expression of the crustpunk/shitgrind ideals: embrace misery and filth, do whatever you feel like, and treat yourself and others like shit. He didn't have a motive. He did it because he was a miserable fuckhead who just randomly felt like doing it. And he may have been high on meth.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Sreenshots of their bandcamp. archive.li can't bandcamp.
screencapture-webcache-googleusercontent-search-2019-08-06-00_20_39.pngscreencapture-webcache-googleusercontent-search-2019-08-06-00_21_37.pngscreencapture-webcache-googleusercontent-search-2019-08-06-00_22_13.png
For posterity, the Drugz and Rape Recordz and MM accounts are one and the same.
piecemeal Drugz and Rape Recordz archive courtesy of archive.org

Logo
0016785405_10.jpg
Menstrual Munchies- Tilt Bench For Gynecology Or Total Rape
google cache
a0476156752_10.jpg

Cunt Stuffed With Medical Waste- Sexual Abuse Of A Female Corpse
google cache
a2340389481_16.jpg

Liquified Labial Meat- Gore Soaked Gynecology
google cache
a2371052835_16.jpg

Hepatic Lichens Planus- Sexualized Surgical Sadism
NO CACHE
a0136108819_16.jpg
For all their older high quality album art, see the archive.org link. It's not going anywhere, probably.

Last edited:

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
He clearly is the kind of person that other leftists have very little tolerance of a majority of the time. He's exactly the kind of dipshit that gets booted from lefty groups for being vile turd. It's common some of these creatures slip through the cracks, but not ones this blatant. (As opposed to alt-righters, who pretty much accept anybody unless they're meth addicts who contribute nothing but in-fighting ie Chris Cantwell the Crying Nazi. This lack of self-policing has the upsides of making propaganda effective and spread more zealously but the downside of causing a bunch of mentally disturbed angry nazis popping up all over gunning people down constantly.)
So the shooter was a leftist?

This will get memory-holed or if it isn't, the leftists will invoke the "No True Scotsman" fallacy and brand him as "alt right" since he likes anime and metal (bofh of which SJW's typically dislike and associate with Alt-Right stereotypes)

They're already playing the misogyny card due to his turbo autist incel behaviors.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Dayton06.jpg
Ex-girlfriend cites red flags in breakup with Dayton shooter
DAYTON — A series of red flags prompted Caitlyn “Adelia” Johnson to break up with Connor Betts, the man accused of killing nine people and wounding 27 others in the nation’s most recent mass shooting.

There were the trips to the gun range and his fascination with shooting sprees. His attempt to drop a strange, threatening letter off at the home of an ex-girlfriend. Concerns that he would hurt Ms. Johnson once she was ready to end their relationship.

Ms. Johnson, 24, recounted her memories of Betts to The Blade, providing an account Monday that helps fill some gaps in the picture of the man authorities say shot into the crowded Oregon District of Dayton at about 1 a.m. Sunday before he was killed by police.

Ms. Johnson said that at first, she found Betts charming and intelligent, but eventually there were several warning signs, leading her to end their brief relationship in a text message in May.

On their first date in mid-May, Ms. Johnson said, he showed her body camera video footage from a mass shooting at a synagogue. He would brag about how much he knew about such acts of violence. At the time, Ms. Johnson believed he took interest in the topic from a psychology standpoint — the subject he was studying at Sinclair Community College in Dayton.

“Do you know tragedies from every city?” Ms. Johnson asked him by text once.

“A fair bit of them! :biggrin: [smiley face],” he responded.

“Is that bad?” Betts asked, tacking on the abbreviation for “laughing my ass off.”

“Little bit. Lol,” she responded.

He called it “totally normal.”

“I’m just a fountain of joy and wonderful, not-scarring knowledge,” Betts told her.
6ec0201d-162e-4fa6-83af-04a132251d31.png
A screen capture of a conversation Caitlyn "Adelia" Johnson had with her former boyfriend, Connor Betts, in which he bragged about being knowledgeable about mass shootings.Caitlyn Johnson

Following their breakup, Ms. Johnson didn’t talk to him again until a series of tornadoes ripped through her community at the end of May. He reached out asking if she was OK and wishing her and her family good luck in the recovery.

“Glad y’all made it through safely,” he texted her.

She wouldn’t text him again until Sunday afternoon when rumors first began to circulate that he was the shooter who opened fire on a crowded street in the Oregon District.

“Hey. Are you okay?” Ms. Johnson asked him.

He didn’t respond.

FBI agents interrupted a Blade interview with Ms. Johnson at her Dayton apartment Monday to talk to her about the relationship.
a4f9b56e-9bef-4374-9e62-4b915f16bf28.png
A screen shot of the last conversation Caitlyn "Adelia" Johnson had with ex-boyfriend Connor Betts before he executed a mass shooting in the Oregon District in Dayton, Ohio, on Aug. 4, 2019.Caitlyn Johnson

Ms. Johnson said she met Betts in their psychology class at Sinclair Community College. They parked near each other and would walk to class together, bonding over a shared dislike for their teacher and their shared openness about mental illness.

Ms. Johnson, who takes medication for depression and anxiety, said Betts told her he was bipolar and had Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

She asked him out; their first date was at Bar Louie at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek.

Another time, he took her target shooting at Shoot Point Blank in Dayton. It was her first time shooting something other than a BB gun. She can’t remember the type of weapon they used, but did recall it was a rifle. Afterward, she texted her former fiancé about the experience.

She said they never went to the Oregon District. where Sunday’s mass shooting occurred.

She described him as “super outgoing,” willing to strike up a conversation with any stranger, and “kind of charming.”

Until he wasn’t.

Near the end of their relationship, he asked her about her sex life with her former fiancé — Ms. Johnson described herself as a polyamorist, meaning she has romantic relationships with multiple partners with the consent of all involved — and asked her if she ever thought about killing herself.

It’s a topic he had broached before, she said, adding he told her he twice held a gun in his mouth but couldn’t pull the trigger.

Recent mass shootings in America
download.png
On another occasion, he asked her to accompany him to a friend’s house to deliver a letter, but when he pulled onto the street he noticed the friend’s parents were outside in the yard. He drove around and became upset that someone was still outside. He told Ms. Johnson he didn’t want them to see who the letter came from.

Later, Ms. Johnson said the letter was intended for another of Betts’ ex-girlfriends, who he said he dated two years earlier. He had tracked down her address using a photo of the house posted to the girl’s Facebook page and wanted her to know he had found her, Ms. Johnson said.

She can’t remember the exact wording, but said the letter was something to the effect of: “Welcome to the neighborhood. You can’t escape your past.”

It was signed: “Your neighbor.”

“I asked him why he would do that, and he said it was funny,” Ms. Johnson said. “I was scared and didn’t want to blow it up and him get scary with me about it.”

She would later reference that incident in a Facebook Messenger conversation with two of her friends to explain why she broke up with Betts. She asked them if she could stay with one of them because “now I’m scared that he might try to hurt me or stalk me.”

“Yikes! What’s he done to give you that impression?” one friend asked her.

“Nothing to me. But the kinds of things that he says not directed toward me [are] spooky,” Ms. Johnson said.
bettsfix2-png.png
A screen capture of a conversation Caitlyn "Adelia" Johnson had with two friends, Erin Walker and Heather Sommer, about her fear of ex-boyfriend Connor Betts after she broke up with him because of his "red flags."Caitlyn Johnson

Both of those friends confirmed the conversations, adding that they’d never met Betts but it was widely known in their circle of friends that the two were dating.

“I know they only dated for a little bit,” friend Erin Walker said. “I do remember her talking about him and how she was scared of him when she broke up with him and that he wouldn’t really leave her alone.”

Still, everything upsetting that he’d done had been directed toward just a single person at a time. She never suspected him capable of a mass shooting, not even after he once called her while drunk, ranting about wanting “to hurt a bunch of people.”

“He was so drunk and I just figured he was mad at the world,” Ms. Johnson said. “I didn’t think he was at that point yet.”

Police have not discussed any possible motive for the shooting, but Ms. Johnson said that as far as she knew, he liked his sister, Megan. Ms. Johnson never met her, but said Connor never talked negatively about her. It was his parents he didn’t like, Ms. Johnson said.

When she visited the family’s home on Creekview Place in Bellbrook, she said the home was decorated in an outdated floral theme, but Betts’ room was painted and decorated black, a color he often wore as lead singer of a grindcore band, Menstrual Munchies.

“It was super messy, super cluttered. There were books spilled all over the floor,” Ms. Johnson said. “It was a dungeon.”

Staff writer Allison Dunn contributed.

Even the ex is a degenerate.

ScamAutist

kiwifarms.net
I'll clear a few things up:

Dayton is a very liberal city, the oregon district especially so. Although there are a few bars in the district where the owners and staff are more right wing or apolitical. Ned Peppers is one, but it's not a "conservative" bar by any stretch. It's just a dive bar that primarily caters to normies who don't live downtown but swarm in on weekends because they think it's cool to go to a seedy city bar. It's definitely not a "white" bar either, lots of black patrons hang out there and some of the nearby bars.

I heard from one of the bouncers that people were literally piled up at the back exit of the bar, because everyone was trying to escape at once. If the cops did not take him out before he got in there, the kill count could have been much higher. Also there are always a ton of police in the oregon district on weekends, and he should have known that since he would often hang out there.

Dayton is indeed a shithole. I hear gunshots outside on a weekly basis, and I don't even live in a really "bad" neighborhood. There is also some freak who drives around at night throwing homemade pipebombs out of his truck just to disturb people, but that's a different story entirely.

Connor was definitely not an incel in addition to whatever psychological problems he had. He was popular in the grindcore scene and had had girlfriends. Guys in that scene are also known for taking advantage of passed out chicks, so he probably got his rocks off plenty.

He arrived with his sister and her boyfriend in their parent's corolla. He must have had his gear in the trunk. At some point he went back to the car, which was on the outskirts of the district, and returned to start killing. Police are saying they don't know if he targeted his sister and her boyfriend on purpose, and that it seems "unimaginable", but it seems obvious to me that he did. He was hanging out with them at Ned Peppers, so he knew their location. I can see no other reason for why he would start his rampage there when there were plenty of opportunities closer to his car. If he wanted to target a blue collar, pro-Trump bar then Tumbleweed Connection is the place that fits that bill the best. If he wanted to kill black people they are all up and down the street on a Saturday night. No, he wanted to take out his sister and then as many other people as possible. He was a suicidal homicidal degenerate who did it on a lark after hearing about the Walmart shooting.

Thanksforpostingdude

Dammit Stormy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On their first date in mid-May, Ms. Johnson said, he showed her body camera video footage from a mass shooting at a synagogue.
She can’t remember the type of weapon they used, but did recall it was a rifle. Afterward, she texted her former fiancé about the experience.
Near the end of their relationship, he asked her about her sex life with her former fiancé — Ms. Johnson described herself as a polyamorist, meaning she has romantic relationships with multiple partners with the consent of all involved — and asked her if she ever thought about killing herself.
It’s a topic he had broached before, she said, adding he told her he twice held a gun in his mouth but couldn’t pull the trigger.
Still, everything upsetting that he’d done had been directed toward just a single person at a time. She never suspected him capable of a mass shooting, not even after he once called her while drunk, ranting about wanting “to hurt a bunch of people.”
So many quotables. There's something clearly off with the guy, and this degenerate bitch seems to be just as off. I pray she is legitimately exceptional, because he literally recruited her to help stalk an ex and she's like "nahhhhhh, no way Connor would do something like that." lmao To quote T-Pain: "I can't believe it"

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Even if this guy was a leftist who would have been ostracized from the movement for being a degenerate, the reason everyone from the center to the right are making the association very public is because the left pins any slight hint of racism on the right. This is what you get and deserve.

Bad timing for the left and antifa following Andy Ngo’s attack.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Even if this guy was a leftist who would have been ostracized from the movement for being a degenerate, the reason everyone from the center to the right are making the association very public is because the left pins any slight hint of racism on the right. This is what you get and deserve.

Bad timing for the left and antifa following Andy Ngo’s attack.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
i am starting to think the manifesto dump was a false flag distraction from real intention which is "my life is shit and i hate everyone. DIE."
Speaking of distraction, isn't it a bit strange then these shootings happened just after Trump criticized Baltimore and Elijah Cummings was embarassed to see a 20 year old clip of him saying the same things? Those shootings might have helped the medias to hide that one with a big focus on El Paso and Dayton, who was quickly dropped once the Dayton shooter was a leftist.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Maybe if they stop publicizing mass shootings and glorifying it like this, there would be less of it.

I dunno.
Just a fucking common sense.
I agree with you, they do need to stop posting the guy's face and name everywhere whenever something like this happens. They do it for the fame and CNN is giving it to them.

Then again, if they didn't make the guy famous along with his score, then what would they talk about? Jeffrey Epstein and pedophile politicians? It's in their interest for these events to happen because it distracts from the wrongdoings of the powers that be.

OmniousAttributer

Mi mi mi
kiwifarms.net
mass shooting is media's fault and everyone SHOULD know it. In a day and age of local media, shit like this doesn't get publicized to this extent. These mass shootings exist because the media glorifies it. Not because these sick people have ANY particular motive per se.

In a world where your daddy and mommy raised you like the special snowflake you are....only to realize you are just another face....mass shooting is just another way of achieving the glory that doesn't exist in this life.

And recently these shooters don't even kill themselves afterwards. Its fucking pathetic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino