Police responding to active shooting in Oregon District in Dayton OH -

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, as it turns out, Connor Betts's sister, Megan Betts, actually identified as a man, and went by 'Jordan Cofer'.

It is as yet unknown if she identified as part of Connor's family while going by a different family name, so we may need you to remove any reference to them being related in future, but in the meantime, I'm going to need all you shitlords who have referred to a 'sister' or 'Megan' to make the necessary corrections.

My favorite part is that some troons are trying to push the "xhe was killed for being trans and found out" myth. Any real motive behind that the shooter has probably taken to the grave.

1565322601944.png

80's Dad

kiwifarms.net
So I know a bit about Dayton and surrounding area. I have family there and have heard things 2nd and 3rd hand about the shooter/shooting from 1st responders in Dayton and Bellbrook.

About Bellbrook first. It's one of the wealthier suburbs of Dayton with one of the best school districts. The area is 90%+ white and most people are conservative, so the fact that the Betts family is liberal is unusual. The neighborhood he lived in is pretty middle class, quiet, nonexistent crime. Bellbrook High is basically college prep. Once you graduate, you're expected to go on to your 4 year college and you're a failure if that doesn't happen. Since this guy was still milling around Sinclair Community College (which is a good school for what it is) when he was 23+, looks like school didn't work out for him and didn't seem to have any actual goals. Bellbrook High also has a reputation to maintain and from what I gather, tends to keep issues under wraps. I've heard of stories of assault/fights, sexual assault/rape, and other hitlists where no one was arrested and allowed to return to school. I've also heard that police were not aware of Connor's hitlist, in spite of the news reporting otherwise.

There was a facebook post from a Ben Seitz earlier in the thread and someone questioned the authenticity. He is a real person and it is a real post. I have a relative who knows his brother. It was also brought up that this was a 'delayed school shooter', and from what I've gathered from people who knew him was that's absolutely what this is. People were afraid of him, particularly girls. He did turn up to the KKK rally back in May as a protester, but of the antifa sort decked out in tactical gear. Maybe the same pieces he wore to the shooting.

Now on to Dayton and Oregon District. In spite of Connor killing mostly black people, I don't think this was a racially motivated spree. Dayton is quite divided with poor blacks living on the west side and poor whites living on the east. The Oregon District is really the only semblance of night life in the whole Dayton metro area. It's perfectly usual to see people from the suburbs there too.

From what I've heard 2nd hand from 1st responders, the shooter had separated from his sister and friend to go back to their car and gear up. Then apparently he texted his sister and asked where she was. She replied that she was waiting in line at a taco cart outside Ned Peppers. He proceeded to the area and opened fire, knowing full well that's where his sister was. Knowing this, I now believe he intentionally shot his sister and her friend. It's also common knowledge that Dayton PD has officers patrolling the area, so he also must have known that his time was short. He then attempted to enter Ned Peppers, maybe not knowing that it was a 'conservative' leaning establishment. It was just the closest door to him. He was shot dead by Dayton PD before he could enter. I truly believe that if police weren't already there and brought him down within the minute, we could be dealing with one of the deadliest shootings in recent history.

And now into my personal opinions. I'm a left leaning person and all, but I knew the second it came out that this shooter was also liberal who condemned other mass shootings and hate groups (at least publicly), this shooting would be downplayed in the media in the wake of the racially motivated El Paso shooting. It's disappointing (though not surprising) that this is already being forgotten, when it should be a reminder that mass shootings aren't a one sided issue.

Superman93

kiwifarms.net
So how long until "murder is right wing, so even if the murderer was part of antifa and voted Democrat his whole life, he's a conservative."

Yeah, the left is pretty sexist too...
1565645428490.png

I mean from what I read it didn't seem he shot a bunch of random people for the commie revolutionary cause. He just seemed like a crazy incel with some screws loose. He went downtown to kill chads and stacies because they were presumably having a good time going out. If you got some information that would say that he specifically killed a bunch of random people for Antifa-related/ideological causes then would you share it? I haven't seen anything of the sort.

View attachment 887759
I mean from what I read it didn't seem he shot a bunch of random people for the commie revolutionary cause. He just seemed like a crazy incel with some screws loose. He went downtown to kill chads and stacies because they were presumably having a good time going out. If you got some information that would say that he specifically killed a bunch of random people for Antifa-related/ideological causes then would you share it? I haven't seen anything of the sort.
Seems like his motivation wasn't political, but that's pretty common in these things.

My point was he was politically left, and they're trying to claim he was just pretending. Anger and hatred aren't limited to one side of the aisle. And the media keeps trying to claim Trump is responsible for mass shootings.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
Must be a recent or low key thing because being trans usually comes out faster than it did this time. I'm guessing he/she didn't legally change it either.
I seem to remember seeing somewhere, and recently, that Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria is more common among teenaged girls, especially ones from the middle-class strata and above. I don't remember where I saw it, though.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 887759
Pretty much this, although he wasn't an incel despite his alleged misogyny. Apparently, some of the people who knew him said he got laid a lot because he was in a band, although given the scenes he ran in, it's likely that these women were not exactly attractive, popular, or mentally well-adjusted.

I don't think he was an incel, but he was definitely fucked up.

I think he was just a loose cannon psycho or a run-of-the-mill spree killer who was very likely triggered by the El Paso shooting and went off.

Although it is suspicious that the left is going out of their way to play the "No True Scotsman" card and try to re-christen him as an alt-right misogynist incel because of his band's edgy lyrics.

Usually when a leftist or a member of the progressive stack does a mass shooting, they'll memory hole it or shift the blame onto the Second Amendment existing.

The fact they are trying to disavow him and brand him as a deranged right-wing misogynist despite his open support of leftism is highly unusual, since that's likely to cause a Streisand Effect and turn people against the Far Left.

Hell, previous acts of leftist violence would always get memory-holed, followed by gun control sperging with a heaping dose of whataboutism, especially after Unite The Right.

Think about the STEM High School shooting in Colorado earlier this year. The shooters were a dangerhair FTM troon and a leftist soyboy theater kid, and none of that came up in the media.

Andy Ngo getting brutalized by Antifa thugs got some media attention and helped damage Antifa's reputation, but that's only because Andy Ngo is gay and Asian. If he were a straight white male, it would get memory-holed fairly quickly.

I have a theory about this shooting and why so many leftists are reacting like they are...

I think Connor Betts was a member of a local Antifa group and that's why so many leftists and Antifa types are going above and beyond to denounce him as a far-right misogynist incel despite evidence to the contrary. They're trying to do damage control, especially in the wake of the Portland incident and the looming threat of government crackdowns.

The last thing Antifa needs right now is a body count. Then they will lose their trump card (pun unintended) and many moderates and normies will turn on them en masse. They will lose any endorsement or support from the mainstream left and liberals as well.

I don't think this shooting is an Antifa operation, and if Betts was a member of Antifa, he was probably a lowly grunt and not a prominent figure of any sort. However, I do think Betts has a fuck ton of mental issues and Antifa may have inadvertently made things worse and radicalized him (whether as a member or as a sympathizer) putting extreme undue stress on a structure that was never up to code in the first place.

Chances are that the El Paso shooting set him off and he went on a killing spree. If El Paso hadn't happened, then he would have probably snapped over something else later on down the line.

TL;DR-Connor Betts is no misogynistic Nazi terrorist. He's a common spree killer, more in line with a disgruntled postal worker than Elliot Roger. The media needs to stop exploiting mass homicide to push bullshit intersectional agendas.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, his sister coming out as being a transhomo could have broken his psychotic brain. He probably had hella fucked up emotions about her, well before she decided to get dicked in her ass instead of her pussy. Doesn't make him less """anti-fascist""" than any other dumbshit psychopath that takes up the flag.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
Friend who provided Dayton shooter with 100-round magazine and body armor faces federal charges
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/12/us/dayton-body-armor-connor-betts-charges/index.html (http://archive.fo/eQt4x)
(CNN)A friend of Connor Betts accused of providing the Dayton, Ohio, shooter with the body armor and a 100-round double drum magazine used during his attack is facing federal firearms charges.

Hours after the August 4 attack, agents with the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco and Explosives visited the home of Ethan Kollie in nearby Kettering, according to a probable cause affidavit. Kollie told the agents he enjoyed firearms, owned two pistols and had bought body armor and a firearms accessory for Betts earlier this year, the affidavit says.

190812144359-ethan-kollie-arrested-super-169.jpg

The 24-year-old allowed agents to search his home, where they smelled marijuana and saw a water pipe, commonly used to consume cannabis, and a Draco pistol, the affidavit says.

Agents interviewed Kollie again, this time at his place of employment, on Thursday. During that interview, Kollie told agents he had done hard drugs, marijuana and LSD with Betts several times a week between 2014 and 2015, the affidavit says.

He also told agents that he had smoked marijuana every day for the past decade, according to the affidavit.

When Kollie filled out the ATF paperwork to obtain the Draco pistol in May, the affidavit says, he checked the "no" box when asked whether he had been a regular user of marijuana or any other controlled substance.

Agents explained they were going to search Kollie, in accordance with a search warrant issued earlier that day, and Kollie produced a bag of marijuana and a .38 Special revolver, the affidavit says. He also told the agents that he grew psychedelic mushrooms at his home and explained the process to them, according to the affidavit.

"Kollie stated that he micro-doses the mushrooms on a constant basis, saying it provides him with energy and is 'fun,'" the affidavit says.

Asked why he lied on the federal firearms form, Kollie allegedly told agents that "if he told the truth about his drug use, he would not be allowed to purchase a firearm."

Though US Attorney Benjamin Glassman emphasized that Kollie did not intentionally help plan the Dayton shootings, the affidavit says Kollie acknowledged buying the body armor, a 100-round double drum magazine and an upper receiver for an AR-15, which is part of the gun's frame. All three items were used in the attack, authorities say.

"Kollie indicated that he purchased these items for Betts -- and stored them in Kollie's apartment -- to assist Betts in hiding them from Betts' parents," according to the affidavit.

Kollie also told agents that about 10 weeks before the shootings, at his Kettering apartment, he helped Betts assemble the AR-15 used in the attacks, the affidavit says.

About six to eight weeks ago, Betts returned to Kollie's apartment to pick up the assembled rifle, magazine and body armor, the affidavit says.

Agents seized the Draco pistol, another pistol, the waterpipe and a substance believed to be psychedelic mushrooms at Kollie's home Thursday, the affidavit says. He was arrested Friday and made an initial appearance later that day, Glassman said.

Kollie's attorney told CNN in an emailed statement that Kollie gave three separate interviews to federal authorities "to provide helpful information to aid investigators.

"He does not deny his friendship with Connor Betts and he was as shocked and surprised as everyone else that Mr. Betts committed the violent and senseless massacre in the Oregon District," Nick Gounaris, the attorney, said.

"We appreciate the United States Attorney stating that there was no indication that Mr. Kollie knew that he was assisting Betts in the shooting," the email said.

Kollie is being held in Montgomery County Jail, charged with possession of a firearm by someone who illegally uses or is addicted to a controlled substance, and making false statements with respect to information required by the federal firearms code.

He will have a detention hearing Wednesday to determine bail, Glassman said. He faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted on both counts, the prosecutor said.

Armed with a .223-caliber rifle and high-capacity magazines, Betts fired 41 shots in fewer than 30 seconds, killing his sister, Megan, and eight others in Dayton's entertainment district, police said.

Police officers on patrol fatally shot Betts shortly after he opened fire.

Though police have not announced a motive in the Dayton shooting, memories from former classmates and posts on his apparent Twitter account show that the gunman took a deep interest in violence and had easy access to powerful firearms.

He also expressed interest in committing a mass shooting, Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl said.

Holy fucking shit. This guy is a complete idiot. How do you not know to shut the fuck up whenever a cop shows up to ask questions?

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit. This guy is a complete idiot. How do you not know to shut the fuck up whenever a cop shows up to ask questions?
He seems like a relatively BASED black guy, despite the association with that shitbird Betts. Probably watches Colloin Noir videos. Don't see a lot of explicitly political commentary on his Twitter account, mentions of Trump, etc, though he had a while to delete stuff from there. I've archived all of it.

This guy seems more of a libertarian type, but he has still suffered the consequences of residual conservative values. 'Ammurrica', 'you have nothing to hide from the police', etc etc. Conservatism has a lot to answer for. Any sensible person's default position should never be to cooperate with police officers in any way.

Tweets:
https://archive.fo/https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_Ethan_K/*

Attachments

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, his sister coming out as being a transhomo could have broken his psychotic brain. He probably had hella fucked up emotions about her, well before she decided to get dicked in her ass instead of her pussy. Doesn't make him less """anti-fascist""" than any other dumbshit psychopath that takes up the flag.
I still think the dude was either Antifa or at the very least, a very vocal Antifa sympathizer. So, I doubt his sister turning trans would have set him off.

Heck, if he really was the evil misogynist that the so-called "anti-fascists" are branding him as, he'd probably welcome his sister identifying as a male. Nothing in his profile indicates he's transphobic, let alone right-wing. Hell, the accusations of misogyny that they're throwing at him are kind of weak, since their only reasoning for this is "he liked anime and his band had edgy lyrics, and that's problematic"

My best guess is that he was already mentally damaged and the news of the El Paso shooting made him snap completely and go postal. His sister trooning out shortly before the shooting is likely a coincidence and I think she was really just a random victim of opportunity who was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
Nothing in his profile indicates he's transphobic, let alone right-wing. Hell, the accusations of misogyny that they're throwing at him are kind of weak, since their only reasoning for this is "he liked anime and his band had edgy lyrics, and that's problematic"
Well he did have a rape list, that’s pretty misogynistic.

But the trans thing, wasn’t he retweeting some of the usual TRAs and their sympathizers? At the end of the day he killed her because she was his sister and he’s a psycho and that’s what psychos tend to do— kill family members first.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Well he did have a rape list, that’s pretty misogynistic.

But the trans thing, wasn’t he retweeting some of the usual TRAs and their sympathizers? At the end of the day he killed her because she was his sister and he’s a psycho and that’s what psychos tend to do— kill family members first.
True, the rape list was pretty fucked up. But it's hard to tell if he was actually serious about it or if it was just part of his edgelord antics.

Again, it is possible that the rape list was just tasteless shock antics and now it's being cited as misogyny because nobody wants to be the person who defends a mass shooter.

Plus there's the fact that a lot of Antifa groups and their supporters are going out of their way to invoke "No True Leftist" and will cling to anything that can lend some semblance of credibility to their claims, so that complicates things even further. (Especially if he had ties to an Antifa group and they're doing damage control)

Since he was fatally shot and not taken into custody, there's no way for a professional to properly evaluate him, so any real opportunity for clarification and insight into that matter died with him.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
True, the rape list was pretty fucked up. But it's hard to tell if he was actually serious about it or if it was just part of his edgelord antics.

Again, it is possible that the rape list was just tasteless shock antics and now it's being cited as misogyny because nobody wants to be the person who defends a mass shooter.

Plus there's the fact that a lot of Antifa groups and their supporters are going out of their way to invoke "No True Leftist" and will cling to anything that can lend some semblance of credibility to their claims, so that complicates things even further. (Especially if he had ties to an Antifa group and they're doing damage control)

Since he was fatally shot and not taken into custody, there's no way for a professional to properly evaluate him, so any real opportunity for clarification and insight into that matter died with him.
Being a rapist is at least even odds of confirming he was a male feminist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino