Police responding to active shooting in Oregon District in Dayton OH -

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying he wasn't Antifa because he's a psychopath. I'm saying that he was a spree shooter because he's a psychopath.
He was Antifa and a spree shooter. But, like every spree shooter, the ideology of open contempt was just an excuse to do what they already primed themselves to do. So, Leftist bullshit is just as culpable for this shooting as Neo-Nazi bullshit is responsible for the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter. I just don't actually think that culpability is as high as some other people seem to, based on all of the other less deranged ideologues who don't murder a bunch of people.

I'm not saying he wasn't Antifa because he's a psychopath. I'm saying that he was a spree shooter because he's a psychopath.
He was Antifa and a spree shooter. But, like every spree shooter, the ideology of open contempt was just an excuse to do what they already primed themselves to do. So, Leftist bullshit is just as culpable for this shooting as Neo-Nazi bullshit is responsible for the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter. I just don't actually think that culpability is as high as some other people seem to, based on all of the other less deranged ideologues who don't murder a bunch of people.
I agree with this statement. The 'extremism' may sometimes be a last straw, but the primary problem is that these people are psychopaths, not their left or right politics.

I mean, both the left and right wing seem to agree that murder should be illegal, so in a sense all these extremists aren't aligned with either political wing.

Cloacan

kiwifarms.net
The Montgomery County coroner says the Dayton gunman had cocaine and other drugs in his system at the time of the massing shooting that killed nine people before police fatally shot him.

Dr. Kent Harshbarger said during a Thursday news conference that authorities also found a bag of cocaine on the body of 24-year-old Connor Betts.

Betts opened fire with an assault-style rifle in the Oregon entertainment district in Dayton early Aug. 4. At least 17 other people were wounded by gunfire. Police say officers shot and killed Betts just outside the doors of a crowded bar. Authorities are still investigating a motive.

Harshbarger said all fatal gunshot wounds to the nine victims in Dayton's mass shooting came from Betts' weapon, not police.
He said that two people shot by Betts were also shot by police, but that none of the shots were lethal.

Harshbarger said Betts was shot by police about 24 times with wounds mostly to Betts' upper torso and lower extremities.
Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl said the goal in the Aug. 4 mass shooting was to "immediately stop the killing."
The 24-year-old was killed by police.
"He said that two people shot by Betts were also shot by police, but that none of the shots were lethal. "

Initiate high-frequency leftist kvetching routines.

Victims: Halp, I've been shot by antifag!
Cops: *does math in head to jeopardy theme* victim of antifa == nazi?
Cops: Eat lead, fascist!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino