Crime Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County - Atomwaffen leadership dismantled

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
https://www.king5.com/article/news/investigations/police-seize-guns-from-avowed-neo-nazi-snohomish-county/281-400146c7-5c81-4c8d-80d6-78f877977340

1571618645961.png

Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County
According to court documents, Kaleb Cole is the leader of a small, but dangerous white supremacist group called "Atomwaffen."

Author: Chris Ingalls
Published: 6:51 PM PDT October 17, 2019
Updated: 8:28 AM PDT October 18, 2019

SEATTLE — Police seized military-style firearms from an avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County in what is believed to be a first-of-its-kind case in Washington state.

“We actually, I firmly believe, prevented a massacre,” said Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes, whose office was involved in the investigation.

Records filed in King County court show officers from the Arlington and Seattle police departments seized five military-style rifles, three pistols, and other gun parts from a residence on Jordan Trails Road in Arlington.

According to court documents, the weapons belong to Kaleb J. Cole, who is the suspected leader of The Atomwaffen Division in Washington state.

Authorities claim Cole has been amassing firearms and training with weapons in western Washington. Online videos show Atomwaffen members firing guns and moving through rooms at “devils tower,” a graffiti-scarred building at an abandoned cement plant near the City of Concrete.

“This is a hate-filled human being but one who, unfortunately, possesses a large number of weapons,” Holmes said.

Cole is not charged with a crime but is named in an Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) filed earlier this month in King County court. In the civil paperwork, prosecutors and the FBI convinced a judge that “Kaleb Cole poses a serious threat to public safety by having access and possession to firearms and a concealed pistol license.”

The judge issued an order requiring Cole to surrender all firearms to the police.

Atomwaffen, which is a German for “atomic weapon,” is a small but extreme organization that seeks inspiration from Adolph Hitler and Charles Manson, who ordered mass murders to attempt to trigger a race war.

Its white supremacist members claim they will not start the war, but they are arming themselves in preparation.

Atomwaffen members have been charged in five murders in other states.

The FBI has clearly been watching Cole, although a spokesperson for the bureau’s Seattle office declined to comment.

Documents filed in court show that Cole traveled to Eastern Europe in December of 2018 on a trip to honor the sites of some of World War II’s most horrific scenes.

Cell phone photos retrieved by Customs and Border Patrol agents when Cole re-entered the U.S. show him posing in front of the Nazi death camp Auschwitz. In the photos, Cole is holding up the Atomwaffen flag at other locations, and other photos show him holding guns.

“Cole has been permanently banned from entry into Canada as a result of his [admitted] membership/affiliation with the Atomwaffen Division,” the Border Patrol report stated.

Earlier this year, the Seattle FBI approached Seattle/King County’s Regional Firearms Enforcement Unit operated by the Seattle City Attorney, King County Prosecutor, and Seattle police.

Agents sought an ERPO to disarm Cole, but the federal government has no such tool.

“The fact is the federal government came to us. There’s no other mechanism like our firearms unit that’s in existence. There’s no one else in the state that’s doing this,” said Holmes.

It’s the first time the Feds have sought an ERPO in Washington state, and it’s believed to be one of the first instances in the nation.

King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg, whose deputy prosecutor Kim Wyatt argued the ERPO case before the judge, said the order to surrender guns is the right tool when law enforcement does not have enough evidence to file a criminal charge.

“In this case, the joint terrorism task force had assessed Mr. Cole and said he was somebody who was doing more than thinking and talking about his extremist, violent beliefs, but that he was actually acting on it,” Satterberg said.

Holmes said the case marks an important milestone since he started working with his domestic violence prosecutor, Chris Anderson, on the pilot project that formed the firearms enforcement unit.

That unit has now seized nearly 1,100 firearms since 2017, mostly from accused domestic abusers.

The fact the FBI recognized an ERPO’s ability to stop a threat is significant.

“We can actually prevent some of these massacres,” said Holmes.

KING 5 has been unable to reach Cole for comment. The order that he does not possess any firearms remains in effect for one year.

DrunkJoe

kiwifarms.net
So what's next, they disarm every other Atomwaffen member? What's after that then? How far will this go?
Everyone right of stalin will be red flagged into having to surrender their guns.

I honeatly hope that racist faggot didn't actually put out any threats and his case can be used to pick at these un constitutional laws. Racist faggot larping in an abondoned omg ban him , take his guns.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Atomwaffen is legitimately a terrorist organization at this point lol.
Feds might as well put them on the domestic terrorist list then.
From the sound of it, they did the ERPO because they had video footage of their leadership doing CQC training.
And not a tear was shed from me.
Everyone right of stalin will be red flagged into having to surrender their guns.

I honeatly hope that racist faggot didn't actually put out any threats and his case can be used to pick at these un constitutional laws. Racist faggot larping in an abondoned omg ban him , take his guns.
Before long even being in a faggoty group like the Proud Boys will be enough for them to take your guns.
That's my main concern. Will this be a slippery slope or will it be very infrequent and only targeting legitimate terrorist and hate organizations?
Holy shit this. They're literally fucking terrorists. This is no different than taking guns from jihadists.
Nice b8 m8, I r8 14/8/8.

No Exit

I was only pretending to not be exceptional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did they actually seize military style weapons or is this more media sensationalism. From what I understand these people are fucking nuts and probably would have some pretty bad stuff.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Feds might as well put them on the domestic terrorist list then.

And not a tear was shed from me.

That's my main concern. Will this be a slippery slope or will it be very infrequent and only targeting legitimate terrorist and hate organizations?

Nice b8 m8, I r8 14/8/8.
Nah, I rate it 1488 out of 420 larp it.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cole is not charged with a crime but is named in an Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) filed earlier this month in King County court
This is the most disturbing part of the article. If they had evidence that he and his followers were going to carry out a massacre, theyʻd have the evidence to charge him with a crime and prosecute him.

Itʻs often times the most despicable people who set landmark court rulings protecting our civil liberties. Question is, will he be one of them?

From the sound of it, they did the ERPO because they had video footage of their leadership doing CQC training.
Lots of people have had CQC training. Even Halle Berryʻs done it.

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did they actually seize military style weapons or is this more media sensationalism. From what I understand these people are fucking nuts and probably would have some pretty bad stuff.
While I'm leaning towards media sensationalism, it is very possible that this chode choker got military grade weaponry.
So are they gonna arrest everyobe who has done cqc training? Shit cops will be coming for me too than.
My guess is that they are only going to go after the people in the video and not a random joe schmoe who learned CQC.
Do you REALLY want these people to have guns?
Hell no. Then again, this was a Rand /pol/ A&H post that I was replying to, and those tend to be bait of some kind.

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: despite red flag laws supposedly being about empowering families, school officials and mental health officials to prevent mass shootings, so far 98% of them are filed by police agencies against people they suspect of crimes but don't actually have any evidence against.

Who are they going to come for next? Flannel Daddy?
Don't even joke about that!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino