Crime Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County - Atomwaffen leadership dismantled

Exigent Circumcisions

This little piggy is reeeetarded.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But what else are ERPO's for than temporarily taking away someone's rights?
I feel like you missed the point of what I said. All they seem to have on the guy is that he's an unmitigated shit head, no particular plans or threats he's made. If they had that, I wish they'd mentioned it.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
so let me get this straight, there were no crimes committed? and now this autowaffen exceptional individual knows for a fact he's being watched, along with everyone else in the group?
why not just keep an eye on them until they actually committed a crime? really doing a fine job you re.tards in blue.

at best this exceptional individual gets off with no charges and hurts people later down the road
at worse he is tried and found guilty for nothing and red flag laws are strengthened, further dismantling the rights for every citizen in this country

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't trust sex offenders with guns. Or terrorists of any kind. Or urban youth. Same applies with this racist POS.
Seems a strange way to imply "being racist" is just as bad as being a sex offender. Funny thing about the first two (at minimum) of those you named: they broke laws.

This guy apparently hasn't. Sounds to me you just like the taste of boot when it's used on people you don't like.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
Seattle, by proxy through Olympia, will use this as a club to justify more extreme measures, taxes, and ultimately distract from the car tab fiasco that they're dealing with.

Just watch.
yeah when I think of political issues plaguing Seattle that they'd want to distract from, the typical lefty city car tab issues are at the very top of the list. Not the revolving door legal system, massive increases in property crime, or public drug use.

Bagronkleton

kiwifarms.net
yeah when I think of political issues plaguing Seattle that they'd want to distract from, the typical lefty city car tab issues are at the very top of the list. Not the revolving door legal system, massive increases in property crime, or public drug use.
I'll expand on it a little for the simpleton in the room looking for a hot take.

Car tabs weren't much an issue at first, amounted to a few bucks. Then a money crunch hit and a temporary measure is drafted to make the tabs $30 to get through the lean times. It never went back down. Fast forward a decade or so and they raise it again only a calculation based on msrp value and fuzzy maths. End result was a tax on tabs that could go upwards of $600 or more depending on year and model. Per vehicle.

That's a lot of fucking money to play around with. Lot of bloat can be tacked on top of the corruption, drugs, embezzlement, and construction jobs that never seem to have an end in sight. Which leads to...

There's a huge pushback against the tabs and the state is shrieking disaster will happen if we lose those funds! Shit like this is a great way to justify keeping that bloat and distract from long term issues.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
I would laugh really, really hard if this case could get the RFL shit overturned, sometimes going too far against frankly, extremely unsavory figures is what it takes.

This guy is a trashgoblin, but his 'crime' is engaging in speech, and the state is trying to use merely engaging in political speech to take away his rights. Get fucked.

Gives me some Bradenburg v. Ohio vibes

Last edited:

The Reaper

Dreaming of Egg Nog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would laugh really, really hard if this case could get the RFL shit overturned, sometimes going too far against frankly, extremely unsavory figures is what it takes.

This guy is a trashgoblin, but his 'crime' is engaging in speech, and the state is trying to use merely engaging in political speech to take away his rights. Get fucked.

Gives me some Bradenburg v. Ohio vibes
Don't forget, he and his friends like to shoot up abandoned buildings. What did those abandoned buildings ever do to him?

What I would be really interested in seeing is what they've got on Atomwaffen. Have they got a long list of other names? Will more ERPOs get handed down on others, or is he the primary target?
It's always weird to see how involved alphabet organizations get with these groups before they step in. Imagine being paid by Uncle Sam to make an Atomwaffen thread on /pol/ and call any anon declaring them glow-in-the-dark honeypots a Shareblue/ADL shill.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cole is not charged with a crime but is named in an Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) filed earlier this month in King County court.

No laws broken.
Lol, only your constitution. Keep LARPing about how you'll stand up for your rights when they come to take your guns, conservatives. At least this man might have used his if he'd had a little warning.

so, anybody can get arrested and their guns taken away from far right to far left like Redneck Revolt
this law just screwed even the far left
gonna be funny how this turns out for them
Why would you think Trump's FBI would do that? He only goes after enemies of the Jews, not their allies.

Yeah, I'm wondering if Null posted this because that guy was the user he got a warrant for.
If so, it's rather suggestive that they are planning some sort of kangaroo court grand jury case against other people for speaking hurty words about the tribe. If so, I sure hope those people don't do anything mean like be ready for the pigs to come in their doors.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From the sound of it, they did the ERPO because they had video footage of their leadership doing CQC training.
So far as I know, that's not illegal to do.

If they were painted pink would they still be considered military-style?
Put kitties and ponies on them so when the feds raid you, they don't get some scary bunch of "military style assault weapons" or whatever, but instead, have shit like this for their press release:

1571642988961.png1571643022170.png

BillyGoat2

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I'm leaning towards media sensationalism, it is very possible that this chode choker got military grade weaponry.
then they would have had something to charge him with.
The fact the feds didnt even bother making anything up i find rather alarming however. they certainly arent above just making shit up ala Ruby ridge for example.
why just take his guns?
Why not charge him with something, anything at all?
Even if he was a fed plant, they could "arrest" him without any issue.

BillyGoat2

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who knows something about this and wouldn't endanger themselves by talking about it should consider getting in touch with attorney/YouTuber Nick Rekieta. He's very interested in these red flag laws and has done streams on them.
Have you posted this exact same post before? i swear ive seen it before.

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the military style weapon and training bullshit will hold up as well as the VIPRE militia charges.

Fun fact: despite red flag laws supposedly being about empowering families, school officials and mental health officials to prevent mass shootings, so far 98% of them are filed by police agencies against people they suspect of crimes but don't actually have any evidence against.

Don't even joke about that!
Imagine my reality shattering shock.

Vlinny Chan

no child is safe from drugs and molestation
kiwifarms.net
Some of you motherfuckers scare me.

I don't give a flying fuck what group he was in or what beliefs he had, he broke no laws. The worst thing he did was practice CQC and think wrong thoughts. Are you fucking kidding me? They are taking away a man's second amendment rights, which I will just let you know, shall not be infringed, and some of you are praising it because "nazis are bad!"

Fuck off and eat a dick. Just wait until the police knock on your door and take your butterknives away because you posted on a hatesite a few years ago. Don't say it won't happen, ether.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino