Crime Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County - Atomwaffen leadership dismantled

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
AFAIK from the article at face value, Cole was under surveillance by the FBI because of his involvement of a neo-Nazi group. Reading through the article, he is only banned from owning guns from a year. Unfortunately, this is a bandage but happy he was eventually investigated.

With a viewpoint like his, I would be cautious about any and all weapons he would have to say the least. At least with gun records, you'd know who has what.

I wouldn't trust sex offenders with guns. Or terrorists of any kind. Or urban youth. Same applies with this racist POS.
I definitely wouldn't trust blacks with guns, 13/50 yada yada yada, I think it's about high time that we confiscate guns from every non aryan, then we will disarm the left, then the Jews, and then we can start rounding them up

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
AFAIK from the article at face value, Cole was under surveillance by the FBI because of his involvement of a neo-Nazi group.
So you mean they investigated him for a full year without finding anything he could actually be arrested for? The man must be one of the most upstanding fucking citizens in the country.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Not a fan of Atomwaffen or anything like that, but the fact that law enforcement actually confiscated private property from an individual without any evidence of a crime should be terrifying to anyone with a modicum of common sense.

This is no different from abuse of Civil Asset Forfeiture statutes to confiscate property by accusing it of being bought by drug money. In such cases, it is the property that is on trial, but property cannot defend itself in court. Being accused of guilt and being expected to prove one's innocence goes against everything this country was founded on in the first place.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Why do these fuckers always have the most jewish sounding names ever?

(((Kaleb)))
(((Auernheimer)))
(((Peinovich)))

...to name just a few notable examples.
Because modern nazi larpers more identify with "Whiteness" than any kind of bloodline. It is amusing to see Eastern Euros RP as the dudes who would have killed them all and crushed their skulls into the pavement mix for the Autobahn expansion.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
wont this just send other groups that are being watched into vigilant mode since they kinda busted this guy for nothing more than having the wrong thoughts?
Sounds like what China is doing already, and what the far left really wants to do here.

If you want an idea of what they want for the rest of us, look no further.

• Late
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Atomwaffen is a collection of detritus sloughing off the human genome, and I would find it hilariously fitting if every one of them ends their days as the girlfriend of a large black man named Mordechai in cellbock D. Got no use for people that exceptional, either politically or personally.

But unless they have direct evidence he was planning a specific crime, this is wrong. It's wrong as a legal and ethical issue, and it's wrong in that it's counterproductive. Way to validate the suspicions of a lot of already paranoid people, morons. And not just neo-nazis. Every prepper, every anti-government type, hell every pro 2A type in the country is looking at you every time you use these "red flag" laws.

And those laws will fail a constitutional challenge, I just hope one of the cases against them makes it to SCOTUS soon.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh good, more "military-style rifles," whatever that means, are off the streets. I feel safer already. Wait. No I don't. A bunch of cops just disarmed a law abiding citizen without so much as charging him with a crime.

I feel rather threatened by that. I really need to go buy a gun while it's still legal to do so.

Also, did they bother compensating him at all for the weapons they confiscated? Remember, "not charged with any crime." Is this just more "benevolent civil forfeiture" for the good of society?

I hope he sues the shit out of them and wins enough money to buy a fucking arsenal.

Kacchan

Carbon-based lifeform
kiwifarms.net
I'm praising it because psychopaths who are active in an international Mansonite satanic school shooter kids club should have their guns taken away before they SEEJpost irl.
Atomwaffen are Columbiners on steroids with Satanic tendencies. They're nothing notable.

Sure, the guys are exceptional nor do I support taking away guns of people who are lower risk than say, a mentally ill school shooter, but god damn are some of you guys exceptional.

Tour of Italy

Closed on Thanksgiving
kiwifarms.net
Oh good, more "military-style rifles," whatever that means, are off the streets. I feel safer already. Wait. No I don't. A bunch of cops just disarmed a law abiding citizen without so much as charging him with a crime.
It means an intermediate caliber rifle with ergonomics for easier handling and mounting points for force multipliers.

I think there’s a pressing need for civilians to have access to them. Show me a world where the police, criminals, foreign and non-state actors do not need or use intermediate caliber rifles, and I’ll agree that in that world citizens don’t need them either. But like it or not, “military style weapon” is a quantifiable thing, and civilian sporting rifles fall into that category, even if they’re not select fire. Automatic fire has limited application even in a military setting and doesn't make the rifle considerably more dangerous in the arms of a shooter, trained or untrained. Hell, most training specifically conditions infantryman to avoid automatic bursts unless there’s a pressing need, or when doing suppression.

I’ll agree that your average gun control advocate is too ignorant to articulate this point, but it’s disingenuous to pretend that the AR-15 et al. aren’t the same style of rifle adopted by nearly every major military on the planet as a man-portable weapon designed to kill people in the most effective way possible at ranges 300 yards and under. The fact that in the same breath they will argue that it’s okay for the state to have a monopoly on this capability is the true failure point of the argument, and needs to be hammered home.

That plus the fact that when used on unarmed, densely packed civilians, the increased effectiveness of a so-called “assault weapon” is a matter of single digit percentage points compared to a higher caliber rifle, pistol, truck, bomb, or chemical attack. The same features that make the tool more effective in war make hardly any impact when the target doesn’t shoot back, and doesn’t know how to properly escape or take cover.

I feel rather threatened by that. I really need to go buy a gun while it's still legal to do so.

Also, did they bother compensating him at all for the weapons they confiscated? Remember, "not charged with any crime." Is this just more "benevolent civil forfeiture" for the good of society?

I hope he sues the shit out of them and wins enough money to buy a fucking arsenal.
Yo go buy a fucking gun. Even if things get wacky the risk of needing one is relatively low, but the cost of not having one would be dramatic i.e you're fucking dead kiddo.

It’s a buyers market for AR’s right now, with optics and accessories pretty reasonable as well. The gun companies are in a rough situation too, with a hell of a lot of product left over from the pre-2016 panic preparation, a saturated entry level market, and uncertainty as to whether or not the goods will even be legal in a year. Ruger and Smith & Wesson both have entry level AR’s for under $500, and Palmetto State Armory has parts kits and pre-built uppers and lowers you can slap together for $350-$400.

It’s a responsibility though; if you’re gonna get one, make sure you can secure it and have a plan to learn how to shoot it, whether with range time or taking a class or whatever. Buying a gun is telling the world that you’re taking on the responsibility to defend your own life, so make sure you’re actually ready.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino