Crime Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County - Atomwaffen leadership dismantled

Agent of Z.O.G.

kiwifarms.net
From what I remember, wasn't atomwaffle's kill count composed entirely of "domestic" style crimes like killing someone you know for personal (and likely autistic) reasons instead of going for a high score? (oh and some bongs were arrested for downloading the analchest cookbook alongside siege.)

It's a disproportionately high number but it's weird people are treating them seriously.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I remember, wasn't atomwaffle's kill count composed entirely of "domestic" style crimes like killing someone you know for personal (and likely autistic) reasons instead of going for a high score? (oh and some bongs were arrested for downloading the analchest cookbook alongside siege.)

It's a disproportionately high number but it's weird people are treating them seriously.
One former member converted to a takfiri pretender strain of Islam and killed two current members. Obviously, no 'Atomwaffen kill count' there.

Another killed a man trying to rape him in self defence. Fair enough.

There was one other guy who killed his gf's parents in a tale of starcrossed lovers divided by fate and parental bigotry, basically the plot of Romeo + Juliet , but that's hardly 'terrorism'.

2lolis1cup

Made you imagine it
kiwifarms.net
One former member converted to a takfiri pretender strain of Islam and killed two current members. Obviously, no 'Atomwaffen kill count' there.

There was one other guy who killed his gf's parents in a tale of starcrossed lovers divided by fate and parental bigotry, basically the plot of Romeo + Juliet , but that's hardly 'terrorism'.
That is almost as pathetic as the man that got cucked by wooden door. It is also completely believable, since either these groups are lead by Jewish men or complete exceptional individuals. Pic related.

Traditionalist worker party.jpg

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net

Well incels aren't really a political organisation, so they need a proper boogeyman target

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
Okay, but do you think that this will be symmetrically enforced?

Will the extreme left get their guns seized too?
You giving these spergs too much credit by playing into their fantasy of being "right wing", or even interested in politics at all. They are just pure, unadulaterated edgelords, far too immature to be considered political, just angsty twinks powered by accumulated incel rage. The reason incels prefer the right wing ideologies for their cosplay needs is only because it plays along with their repressed homosexuality.

Liberal media may sometimes use them as an evil nazi scarecrow, but for the actual law enforcement having to deal with armed autists it's more alike taking a loaded gun away from a chimpanzee than surpressing a political movement.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net

Disagree, they had some kind of relationship. The victim told friends he had flirted with him and made him swear not to tell anyone. Victim was picked up from his house for *something*. Killer admitted to investigators they had kissed and victims blood was found on a sleeping bag in killers car...

The idea that he had to kill some effeminate waif teenager in self defense is laughable. He's obviously a gay. The fact that atomwaffles tallys that into their 'kill count' shows how pitiful they really are.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see it. Generally a civil forfeiture isn't the way you address a conspiracy to commit a massacre. If there's any evidence the latter was the case why aren't people in jail?
oh yeah, I'm not saying there _is_ or anything, just that I'm open to the possibility that there's more going on then is public info
I can certainly see the concerns about the civil liberties of the whurwilf federayshun or whatever these nerds are, too.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
oh yeah, I'm not saying there _is_ or anything, just that I'm open to the possibility that there's more going on then is public info
I can certainly see the concerns about the civil liberties of the whurwilf federayshun or whatever these nerds are, too.
I'm concerned with the civil liberties of absolutely everyone. There's just no way of doing that without having to defend people like this idiot too. Obviously they want to set a precedent with someone they can point to as a monster (mainly for reason that have nothing to do with any illegal activity) and hope nobody will care about them.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see it. Generally a civil forfeiture isn't the way you address a conspiracy to commit a massacre. If there's any evidence the latter was the case why aren't people in jail?
That is the thing here: people are correct to point out Attomwaffle are a bunch of unstable lolcows, but there are no charges being brought up nor are they being arrested for terrorism.

Atomwaffen is feds and total nutjobs, using it as justification for red flag laws is pretty predictable.
A video from a splinter group of Atomwaffen called "Fission", totally not full of federal agents:
View attachment 979016
I love how they had to artificially deepen the speaker's voice to make sure he didn't come off sounding like the squeaky little twink he likely is.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Atomwaffen is feds and total nutjobs, using it as justification for red flag laws is pretty predictable.
A video from a splinter group of Atomwaffen called "Fission", totally not full of federal agents:
The writers for a shitty Law & Order "current events" episode couldn't invent an organization this cartoonishly ridiculous.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino