Crime Police seize guns from avowed neo-Nazi in Snohomish County - Atomwaffen leadership dismantled

Syaoran Li

The Weeaboo Woodwright
kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate Atomwaffen and their idiotic beliefs, I still think it's wrong for the guy to get his weapons forcibly taken from him just because he's an idiot with abhorrent political beliefs.

From what I can tell, he purchased the guns legally and there's no evidence he had committed a crime or was planning to do anything illegal. I mean, if he was planning some sort of mass shooting or some other violent crime, why aren't there any charges for that?

Don't get me wrong, the dude's a dickhead and a moron like all the other Atomwaffen LARP'ers but unless he was actively planning to commit a crime, he shouldn't have his guns taken away.

And if the shoe were on the other foot and a member of Rose City Antifa got their legally purchased guns taken away over their shitty political beliefs, I'd be just as pissed.

Having shitty political opinions is not a crime and is not grounds to have your constitutional rights infringed upon.

Product Intervention

kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate Atomwaffen and their idiotic beliefs
Don't get me wrong, the dude's a dickhead and a
And if the shoe were on the other foot
I agree with you. But stop qualifying your statements like this. All you needed to say was:
Having shitty political opinions is not a crime and is not grounds to have your constitutional rights infringed upon.
He didn't do anything illegal. The government confiscated his guns without a valid reason. Time to lawyer up.

They might have possibly and definitely maybe, almost certainly stopped a mass shooting that was likely imminent and absolutely something that could happen.

They definitely violated this guy's rights.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah good luck to this guy with any manner of legal action it's a clear cut case of easier to ask forgiveness than permission this is Washington state after all. Best case scenario they do to him what they did with all the people who had their guns taken in the door to door sweep after Hurricane Katrina and that's give him back some guns a few years down the line after signing some non disclosure forms.

• DRINK!
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate Atomwaffen and their idiotic beliefs, I still think it's wrong for the guy to get his weapons forcibly taken from him just because he's an idiot with abhorrent political beliefs.

From what I can tell, he purchased the guns legally and there's no evidence he had committed a crime or was planning to do anything illegal. I mean, if he was planning some sort of mass shooting or some other violent crime, why aren't there any charges for that?

Don't get me wrong, the dude's a dickhead and a moron like all the other Atomwaffen LARP'ers but unless he was actively planning to commit a crime, he shouldn't have his guns taken away.

And if the shoe were on the other foot and a member of Rose City Antifa got their legally purchased guns taken away over their shitty political beliefs, I'd be just as pissed.

Correct. But this guy's an evil [Word Salad]IST, so he doesn't get to have his civil rights.

Of course, everyone is an evil IST in some fashion or another, none of us are pure enough.

The question then becomes, how far does this go until someone fights back? Remembering that the ACLU has been subverted by this point by the radical left and officially supports this shit now. And the NRA's legal team appears to have been taken over by con artists who are fleecing them for as much as they can.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Military grade weaponry"

So, dropped 50,000 times, used as a prybar, thrown at other people across a tent, fired 100,000 round through a bent barrel, missing parts, cracked buttstock, made 15 years ago, and left out in the weather repeatedly.

Well then, better take it all away before he breaks a law in case he drops it again.

Fuck, remember back when WA State didn't give a shit when people had a trunk full of rifles they were going out to the quarry to sight in and shoot through a couple boxes of ammo?

Scandinadian Bacon

Jim Webb 2020
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, remember back when WA State didn't give a shit when people had a trunk full of rifles they were going out to the quarry to sight in and shoot through a couple boxes of ammo?
Some of my fondest youthful memories were when cops would show up at the range and let people try their sidearm out while they tried your rifle.

:drink: <--- there aren't enough of these emoticons to illustrate how I feel right now

Jump

kiwifarms.net
So far as I know, that's not illegal to do.
Yes its not illegal to post that on the internet. But why do it?

Was he doing the training to gain skill?
Or
Was he doing the training for LIKES and SHARES?

Maybe I am just autistic because can't wrap my head around WHY anyone would post anything remotely controversial on social media that is self identifiable. Its all risk with zero chance of reward. The nazi larper cut himself on all that edge.

Iwasamwillbe

King of Israel and Judah, King of the Jews
kiwifarms.net
I may strongly disagree with this guy's politics or worldview in general, but if he has not commuted any actual crimes, then it would be unconstitutional to confiscate his guns.

This is some "pre-crime" shit, and I don't like it one bit.

Edit: they didn't even arrest him either, which only increases the chances of this being bullshit.

Last edited:

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I may strongly disagree with this guy's politics or worldview in general, but if he has not commuted any actual crimes, then it would be unconstitutional to arrest him and confiscate his guns.

This is some "pre-crime" shit, and I don't like it one bit.
It's worse.

He hasn't even been arrested. They just came and took his stuff.

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much that stash was worth. Probably at least 2-3k. As soon as the supreme court rules against civil forfeiture (state sanctioned theft) they immediately pull this shit.

Absolutely guaranteed that as it wasn't the evidence of a crime, it was sold off.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much that stash was worth. Probably at least 2-3k.
Oh, easily that.

Three AR15s, figure anywhere from 400 to 1500 new. One bastardized AK47, probably somewhere around 800. I can't place that one on top, AR-style rifles really aren't my specialty, but the receiver looks Russian, some variant of a Kalashnikov I'd guess, no idea of a price... Figure somewhere between 700-1200.

That's assuming those are all semi-autos, not transferable full-autos, which I suspect.

The handguns... H&K USP, ~900. Either a CZ-75 or an EAA Witness, the latter being a clone of the former... ~1000 if the former, ~700 if the latter. And third... Bleh, drawing a blank again. It's such a shitty picture, and polymer guns all look so similar.

Four AR-15 lowers, 50-250 a pop.

Oh, and a Mossberg Shockwave, ~250-300.

So... Easily, *easily* 5-6k laying there. Almost assuredly. Quite possibly double that.

Last edited:

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This shit genuinely sets a bad precedent. Hope you didn't post a gung ho range photo or post dumb memes like "come and take it" or molon labe, you're at risk for an ERPO. The federal laws are fine, these state laws that go further are chilling.

Capsaicin Addict

Spooky skeleton heat!
kiwifarms.net
This shit genuinely sets a bad precedent. Hope you didn't post a gung ho range photo or post dumb memes like "come and take it" or molon labe, you're at risk for an ERPO. The federal laws are fine, these state laws that go further are chilling.
Even the federal laws are shit.

I can grok why people aren't keen to defend the guy; he's the sort of thing you'd scrape off your shoe, let alone treat like a human being.

But that's precisely why we have rights as citizens and as a country.

And we've seen this. Everyone is a fucking Atomwaffen these days, if you listen to the leftists. Soon it won't be a description, but a label you slap on someone for the high crime of wrongthink (assuming it's not already).

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
They are bad. They had their day in court in Nuremburg and the verdict was clear.
These are not Nazis though, they are Neo-Nazis, not the same thing.

Well, they say they are, but they are mostly just LARPy edgelords.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino