Political Compass Thread -

FroggyMan

Frog man
kiwifarms.net
@The Pink Panther

As God as my witness....AS GOD AS MY WITNESS.

YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR LAST POST TO ME.

You better hope I forget you and your death threat account BEFORE I turn 43. Oh you better start praying boy, cause you going to get some serious bad luck.
Oh christ I hope to god that this is satire.

EDIT: Btw here's my thing

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: The Pink Panther

Arm Pit Cream

Call me at (571-239-2797)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When people think you're right wing just because you're racist, hate w*men, hate gays and love antisemitism
Screenshot_20191030-042737_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191030-044707_Chrome.jpg

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
I passed this around to a few friends with differing political opinions and our consensus is that any kind of political view that isn't hardline rightwing, leftwing or centrist gets dumped into the "Social Libertarian" category. Which, I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean, its a complete contradiction in terms.

Edit: I've retaken the test to refresh my memory and I think I've identified the problem. The thinking on it is very two-dimensional, in addition to there being no option to state that you have no opinion on a topic. There's also a large amount of ambiguity to these questions. For example:

"All people have their rights, but it is better for all of us that different sorts of people should keep to their own kind. "

I presume this question is about race mixing, in which case I'd disagree. However, socially speaking, I do believe that generally people should try to stick to groups of like-minded people. Within reason of course. So instead of giving my actual opinion on the topic, I keep getting caught up in what the people who programmed this were thinking.

Here's another good one:

"First-generation immigrants can never be fully integrated within their new country. "

I pretty much agree with this sentiment. However, I believe a kid born and raised in an integrated society is very likely to assimilate. But what is this question really asking? Will the algorithm declare me to be against immigration altogether if I answer Agree?

Anyway:

chart.png

I think this test needs a Z-Axis.

Last edited:
Tags
None