• ”God, KF is such a garbage fire of awfulness.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Political lolcows forum category

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Judiac Cyber Criminal, Jan 17, 2019.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

1. Since politics has become ever so trendy over the years and has given us plenty of cows, their farms are quite diverse and spread out at the moment, it would be better if we could herd them all into one single subforum for those cows that produce spergy (and dumb) political rants.

Judiac Cyber Criminal

Judiac Cyber Criminal Zionist Death Squad

kiwifarms.net
  2. A "politicow" label is too vague. A good amount of cows that span across all labels express their political views, from Bob Chipman's technocratic fascism, to Sargon of Akkad's classical liberalism, to Richard Spencer's white nationalism. I can see where you're coming from, but this ain't it, chief.

Diabeetus

Diabeetus Ice cream and apple pie

kiwifarms.net
  3. What about Alexandra? I feel like political lolcows should be limited to professionals

soy_king

soy_king Now with 1000% more estrogen!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Actually working in government or having a respected academic book could be a prereq.

Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  5. "here's a politician i disagree with and why he needs to be deplatformed totally a lolcow."

hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW Actually not steamed rice.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. the sad, irritating fact of the matter is that most cows are politically-leaning in some way. In fact we'd do better with a non-political tag.

kiwifarms.net
  7. You know, it's rude to talk about A&H posters like this.

lolwut

lolwut Remove kekhuh
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Maybe just limit it to politicians or figures who have taken government office, or are still continuing their political career out of office.

For instance, I wouldn't consider Brianna Wu a political lolcow, but I would definitely define Jeb Bush as one.

As long as it doesn't turn into:
    I don't see the problem.

That's just my two cents though.

deodorant

deodorant more so prone to the autism

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think it could have potential, but I could also see a lot of threads being made because xyz person disagreed w me/criticized trump or my favorite internet culture warriors and how fucking dare they

I, as a pretty dedicated Trump supporter, would also post in a thread on him cause you can poke fun at somebody while also agreeing with what he stands for. Many kiwis would be able to roll with the punches like that and not be triggered, but many also might not...so idk.

#9 Terrorist, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
    Terrorist

Terrorist Osama bin Ladkin

kiwifarms.net
  10. The best thing that would come out of a subforum like that is user-generated autism.

NoFeline

NoFeline im intersex i have both uwu

kiwifarms.net
  11. There's already a dedicated thread to criticizing Trump and there's not much triggered autism going on there.

deodorant

deodorant more so prone to the autism

kiwifarms.net
  12. Because what this site needs is MORE self righteous posters smugly talking about how they are better than the cow in question.

This would be a disaster.

Strelok

Strelok Perfectly Cromulent Poster

kiwifarms.net
  13. It would absolutely be a disaster, and thus I am all for it

ProgKing of the North

ProgKing of the North Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'd argue it would make a decent containment spot but A&H already fills that niche. Frankly at this point I'm surprised there isn't an ACO megathread there.

Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
  15. ProgKing of the North

ProgKing of the North Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands

kiwifarms.net
  16. Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.