Political Music - Doesn't matter which side it's from whether it's commie, fashie, libtard, or anything else

Fentanyl Floyd

kiwifarms.net
I'll start this thread off with two German songs of opposing ideologies:

Der heimliche Aufmarsch​

Also know as"The Secret Deployment" in English. This song was originally a poem written by German communist, Erich Weinert. In 1930 Swiss composer, Wladmir Vogel, composed music for it. However, the most famous version of the song, was composed by the Austrian, Hanns Eisler, which was commonly sung at communist rallies. The later in 1957, the song was rewritten the fit the Cold War with the new title Der offene Aufmarsch ("The Open Deployment"), which was sung by the National People's Army of East Germany. And for the politispergs I can assure you only one of these men was Jewish

Horst-Wessel-Lied​

Also know as "Horst Wessel Song" in English or as "Die Fahne hoch" ("Raise the Flag" in English). Was the Official Anthem of the NSDAP, written by Sturmfuhrer Host Wessel. The composition of the song is disputed, originally Horst Wessel was credited with both the writing and composition of the song, however German critics have disputed this claim. They claim that the melody comes from the song "Königsberg-Lied" which was popular in the German Imperial Navy. Regardless, the song was incredibly popular, so much so in fact that versions of the song were written by other Fascist groups in their respective languages, and to this day it is still used by many White Nationalist groups.
Also a warning for the German and Austrian kiwis. By listening to this song you are technically breaking the law, so be warned.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
99 Luftballons was a very popular one, though I question whether most of its fans actually knew what the german lyrics were about, or whether they just liked how catchy it was.

Australia used to have a pretty good protest music scene, with some of our big hits being 'Beds are Burning' by activist-rock outfit Midnight Oil, or 'You're the voice' by John Farnham - a song that had much more international appeal, and was even co-opted by our own anti-mask protest scene.

Nowadays protest music just isn't as popular, nor prevalent, anymore. Its last big resurgence within the mainstream collective consciousness was probably the start of the War on Terror, with one-hit wonders from groups like Greenday with Johnny Test intro American Idiot. The American Boy Band phenomenon reaching its peak in the 2000s and early 2010s probably helped in stealing their thunder.

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
kiwifarms.net
I'm shocked Youtube hasn't taken down that Horst Wessel Lied video. They usually do a spree every so often to take down German marching tunes from that era.

Benzo Samurai

kiwifarms.net
Mostly war-songs

This one is about a german revolutionary in the 1800s who later went to america to fight for the south.
The common folks in Germany wanted better conditions and it was a kind of leftist populist pan-german luv in the air

Napoleonic era had some sick beatz

And here's one for the bongs, remembering one of their biggest victories against the french in the middle ages

Here's some Red Guards singing and dancing from the movie "The Last Emperor"

Scalar wave Physicist

Nazi UFO Design Engineer
kiwifarms.net
Lol, literally posted yesterday about this in the Guilty Pleasure Thread. For whatever reason, Commie music is just something else, even tough I am absolutely not one. I especially enjoy music from the former GDR, but some of the soviet stuff is also really good.

Here are some of my favourites:

So much for the soviet music, but here are some compositions from GDR composers (e.g. Eisler, Brecht, Busch)

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
For some reason I have a bunch of links to knockoff versions of these songs:
Presenting:
The Breton nationalist Horst-Wessel Lied:
and the Norwegian Maoist Die Offene Aufmarsch:
-------------------
Derek Warfield of Wolfe Tones writes the best, catchiest propaganda songs:

It is a bitter irony that, in the year 2021, the Irish are eager to sell their souls where even the Brits have second thoughts...

I'm also a fan of rebel songs. Vendéen rebel songs, that is:

Pee Cola

Very good cola
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Australia used to have a pretty good protest music scene, with some of our big hits being 'Beds are Burning' by activist-rock outfit Midnight Oil, or 'You're the voice' by John Farnham - a song that had much more international appeal, and was even co-opted by our own anti-mask protest scene.
There's still a bit of protest music being made by Australians, even if it's a bit less obvious/mainstream than it used to be. "My People" by The Presets was a protest song about offshore detention of asylum seekers, and "Reclaim Australia" by A.B. Original is wall to wall protest songs.