• ”They throw the word tranny around like no tomorrow, yikes.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Poll: Dark's apology- Pre-emptive self-cucking, or Tail between his legs after being chewed out

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Destro1986, Dec 8, 2018 at 5:56 AM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

The Apology- Getting in early or Yelled out and cringing like a beat dog?

1. Dark saw the Tweet about Ninja and is getting ahead of the heat

34 vote(s)
    34.3%
  2. Dark got an email from someone at Twitch cracking the whip on him

65 vote(s)
    65.7%
  1. So I'm not so sure Twitch contacted him, and I don't want to clog up the main thread with speculation, but I feel like this is too pollable and specific for the speculation threads.

Dark's apology came one hour and twenty six minutes after he was told about Ninja being informed. This actually seems to me to be about the amount of time I'd expect for him to come up with a plan of apologizing before Twitch gets on him to pre-empt a suspension.

For Context in case you've been missing out;

Dark/Dave/The Guy/Phli has spent the last 2-3 days shitting on Ninja, calling him a muppet, defending his insults as "criticism" on Twitter (I'm super banned by Dave on Twitter so I've had trouble finding legit quotes; see DrgnKiller's Twitter for summaries tho) and last night Thirdeyethethird went to Ninja and donated with an attached link of Dark talking shit.

Edit: Found the original tweet (thanks to Mrhuth)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dt6nyS9X4AAiQYi.jpg

One hour and twenty six minutes later, Dark posts these

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/everythingisfinepiggy-png.610093/

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/panickpiggy-png.610092/

Dark's prestream apology the next morning

https://streamable.com/q1hfm

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 Destro1986, Dec 8, 2018 at 5:56 AM
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 2:44 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Whatever the result will be, at least he learned a wonderful lesson today which will guide him to become a better person.

Just kidding. He has no clue what he did wrong.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
  3. @Destro1986 Can you add the incident caps in the OP?

• Agree Agree x 8
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Phil never thinks he's done wrong, the only time he's wheel out such a half-assed apology is if he's been told to because twitch is his only lifeline now and he's bow and scrape to keep himself hanging on by his fingertips.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Even ninja gets sucked into the autism sphere. Fucking lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  6. Well, it basically can be three things:

A. Some (trusted) fan(s) emailed him OR Khet talked to him about how it isn't very smart to talk unprovoked shit about someone like Ninja;
    B. Twitch staff told him off after getting reports and/or being contacted by Ninja('s team);
    C. He somehow got word of Ninja being aware of it, and tried to smother the starting fire by "apologizing".

Him claiming that "A few people contacted me and made me see the error of my ways" could mean all of the above. But because he blatantly crossed the a line in terms of the Community Guidelines (insulting someone's physical appearance) and hasn't faced any kind of consequence for it, I'm going with option C for now. Which means that he still might be in for a nasty surprise if Twitch decides to actually follow through with the rules they set themselves.

Feel free to put this archived clip of Ninja's reaction to getting informed about it in the OP, btw:

Oh, and I couldn't find the actual "dono"/message by Thirdeyethethird. Does anyone know exactly what he said or where to find that?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. i went back 5mins on the stream before the clip and didnt see anything. not gonna dig deeper

kiwifarms.net
  8. DSP can apologize for this tweet, but in the tweet he admits that he has been talking crap constantly. This is not a one time offense.

He's glad he's on Twitch. A place where they don't allow toxicity or slander.

Good thing he listened to his mods and raised the cheer amount to keep drama out of his life.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. its obviously cause the minimum cheer isnt 150. and the follower mode isnt set to 3 months. thats why he keeps getting all these trolls that try to get a rise out of his unnatural toxic side.

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Yeah, this looks like a major ass-covering move. He posted it at 2 in the morning his time and had tried to defend his insults as "valid criticism" previously.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Ninja plays fortnite and streams games on the internet. It's folly to think he didn't already have his own orbit in the Sperg Galaxy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  12. Ninja is set for life. Any extra bits he collects from here on out are icing on the cake. I guess he continues to stream because he enjoys it. Phil, on the other hand, is clearly miserable “playing” (a better term for what he does would be “processing” or “milling” as he derives no pleasure from the act) video games for $100 grand per year.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. which makes no fucking sense. what valid criticism was there. he just said he dyes his hair to attract children. i mean perhaps ninja wants a childish audience? hes didnt come out and say i want a more mature audience.

you want to see valid criticism phil? stop snorting directly into the mic when youve had 10 years to practice either covering your mouth/nose or just muting the mic with a hotkey. get real phil

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Will nich get an apology?
    :thinking:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. what nich is telling phil isnt valid criticism, its insults. so no. he wont /s

• Agree Agree x 1
    #15 gaarashatan, Dec 8, 2018 at 11:11 AM
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 11:19 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Why the hell are you calling him "Dark"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Some ppl on Twitter say Dark deleted his tweets. Can anyone confirm? I'm blocked.

Update: Only the Muppet-tweet is gone. I've red that wrong. There was a lot I could do, I did everything wrong.

It's a detractor meme *confused snort*.
    I guess the joke is:
    It's in his name. But it fits him in no shape or form. It also gets him triggered for some unexplainable reason.

#17 Wurstbrot, Dec 8, 2018 at 11:29 AM
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 1:00 PM
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
  18. Yet, he thanks folks for their 'dono'. D$P could learn from this 'muppet', but he won't.

"Dressing like a cartoon character/muppet". Ninja wears t-shirts and sometimes a hoodie. I don't get it.

Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  19. But the danger hair clearly indicates that he came from Jim Henson's workshop.

Schmeckel

Schmeckel Praise 'til you're hollow

kiwifarms.net
  20. Is D$P's WahKhando in one of those Gated Retirement Communities? He lives in Washington State, a stone's throw from Seattle. One would think a person couldn't swing a cat without hitting someone with brightly dyed 'danger hair'*.
    * not sure that this means. Guessing it is the name of the hairstyle Ninja has.

Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.