Poll: Is it time to retire this forum? - Does Phil REALLY warrent a full forum any more?

Should the Phil forum be retired and replaced with a thread in the general Lolcow section?

• Total voters

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's face it folks, Phil is totally played out now that the Vodka Ogre is gone from his life. He was lucky enough to land some new cheap housing but what does he do with his luck? Sweet bugger-all. All he does is play Antifa souper-sodjer all day long and occasionally beg for pizza. This is simply not enough output compared to his (snurk) glory days to sustain having an entire forum devoted to him any longer.

When you compare the volume of posts and views in the combined forum per day and come up with 10x less then the more active single thread lolcows, it really starts to show how little milk Phil gives us any more. Compare Russell Greer (who once had a forum) or any other 'top tier' lolcow who dosen't have their own forum. It's embarassing.

Quite honestly in my opinion, he dosen't deserve the level of attention the Farms provides him any more. When you think about it, all the forum currently is is something that he can use to justify his e-begging for artisan veggie pizza money because of the "11 years of organized cyberstalking" bullshit he spews. I do not like the thought of this stupid potato benefiting from our laughter while providing nothing any longer.

So what do you think, fellow Kiwis? Continue on and hope things recover? Or send this forum to join Deagle Nation and and Jay Gies and all the other forums that have passed their glory days and honourably retired to the Spergatory?

This is of course, non-binding, but something that should be considered by the Admins should the voting be strongly for retiring the forum.

Last edited:

A Welsh Cake

a Mighty Metal Warlord
kiwifarms.net
I tend to avoid Cows that have their own forums as I find they’re filled to the brim with A-logs. I think It’s healthier for users to see other cows and be able to spread hatred out appropriately instead of becoming obsessed.
However at this point some Cow forums are best left as containment for said people; CwC, AL and Weeb Wars are the best example of people who should stick to only “contributing” At their lunch table.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the problem is that he will think he won or smth and we'll have walls of text saying "HOW HE STOOD UP FROM ALL OF THESE YEEARS OF HARASSMENT FROM THE KIWIFURMS" and ramblings sucking his own dick i mean pussy, or whatever thing he has under his legs right now.
Yeah, but he does that every so often anyway. Even this poll will likely trigger bouncing and squeaking. Kiwi Farms is all he has to live for these days - we’re the only interesting thing in his life that isn’t made up.

If this board disappeared, he’d be horrified, because then he’d have lost the only people who care about him and aren’t trying to get his tugboat. He’d start meowing extra-loudly to try to get the board reinstated, then he’d go back to playing soldiers with his stuffed animals.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil use to be one of my favorite cows. Actually, I think this subforum being made private is one of the reasons I bit the bullet and made an account instead of just lurking like I had been for the previous ~2 years. It's been a long time since those days, though, and yeah Phil is pretty boring now. 9 times out of 10 when I come to the board the only thread that's moved is the random update thread.

While I understand why people would want to keep the entire forum up as a fuck you to Phil, I want to point out that sending the bulk of it to spergatory doesn't mean it's gone, it's still accessible and people can read it. I think demoting Phil to a single thread with the OP having a link to the former subforum is a nice middle ground that reflects Phil's current standing- If he's not going to put in work to being a lolcow and entertaining us he doesn't get the big boy board. Sure, Phil will spin it as a big victory, but like everything that comes out of his mouth, it'll be a load of bullshit and if anyone has spent even a minute amount of time around Phil they'll know it's false.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the problem is that he will think he won or smth and we'll have walls of text saying "HOW HE STOOD UP FROM ALL OF THESE YEEARS OF HARASSMENT FROM THE KIWIFURMS" and ramblings sucking his own dick i mean pussy, or whatever thing he has under his legs right now.
Yeah, but he's still re.tarded, so who cares

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will say this, if the board gets deleted he’s going to jail it as a huge victory and triumph and post more often, except what about exactly? “I beat the evil cyber stalkers at Kiwifarms! I’m an inspiration! You can too!” That would be funny for like a week. Maybe two unless he starts branching out and giving terrible advice to other cows, or it could backfire entirely. There’s reasons I want the sub forum to remain beyond just my own amusement, I want people to actually know how much of a delusional piece of shit he is any time they so much as hear about Kiwi Farms. To the uninitiated the very name of the website sounds like a joke or some kind of hoax. It just makes it funnier to me that if he ever meets a new person on the streets, they’ll think he’s being targeted by a bunch of fruit farmers I. The South Pacific and South East Asia for inexplicable reasons other than that they’re Fascists.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think demoting Phil to a single thread with the OP having a link to the former subforum is a nice middle ground that reflects Phil's current standing- If he's not going to put in work to being a lolcow and entertaining us he doesn't get the big boy board.
You know what I changed my mind.

This board is fat and useless and Phill is fat and useless so we should keep it.

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is a boring loser who should do the world a favor and backflip off the space needle.
That being said, the fact that this subforum exists feeds his delusions and constantly haunts him. Let him being tormented by it.
On the one hand, Phil has done so much retarded stuff with his Antifa craze and "trans" identity, compiling it into one thread as a typical lolcow would make it difficult to comprehend his autistic view of reality.

However, Phil thrives on Kiwi Farms for some inexplicable reason. He thinks this site is after him to sabotage his way of life. Knowing full damn well he made his own bed with his actions, KF just documents it. KF is the most publicity Phil would ever get in his life. Moving him to a general forum with the rest of the Rat Kings could invalidate his self importance in the world.

Your call.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
I think deleting it might be too far, privating it like before could be what goads him into doing shit again. That's what happened last time at least.

Another thing is a lot of the shit we got was from specific people who had inside knowledge and were in phil's online circles to keep tabs on him, mainly Ravenor. With Ravenor gone, we've basically just had only stuff phil releases himself.

Tags
None