Poll: Is it time to retire this forum? - Does Phil REALLY warrent a full forum any more?

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Should the Phil forum be retired and replaced with a thread in the general Lolcow section?

• Total voters

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d say the natural end point for the Phil saga was the dick chop (if it happened). It’s not like he’s ever going to top that.

He’s just remembered that he’s supposed to be engaged to Xochi and claims he’s going to get married next year, in a frankly pathetic attempt to retain our interest.

Maiden

OwO~
kiwifarms.net
I'm all for archiving the forum and just having a general Lolcow forum thread, and I'm saying this as someone who's followed Phil on and off since his yaoitard ADF-Fuensalida days on Deviantart.
He's gotten boring to the point I personally only check for updates out of habit. The last "thread worthy" thing he's done was nearly two months ago. The only thread that gets any movement in this forum at this point is the Random Updates thread, which probably would be just as dead if it weren't for Phil's attention seeking -and getting- Mastodon posts.
And - for lack of a better term - a lot of the posts in the RU thread are just pure cringe, and were it not for the rule against it I'd say at this point people would be better off just making Mastodon accounts to post their replies to Phil directly rather than the two degrees of separation communication that goes on in the thread right now. Never mind the fact that were it not for those replies I doubt we'd be getting any Phil content at all, and I feel like our attention keeping Phil's lolcow status on life support is somewhat against the spirit of what makes a cow, a cow.

Phil's a classic vintage lolcow but he's run his course and the forum should be put to pasture. I think everyone - Phil included - knows we're literally the only ones bothering to pay attention to him at this point. Who knows, maybe losing his forum will prompt enough bouncing and squeaking to generate a couple pages in a new all-encompassing Phil thread.

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
i would just hide the subforum for a little while and see if Phil gets interesting again, if not, then it's shuffled off for storage, if so, it's easy to bring back. Phil seems to want attention badly, good or bad.
If his forum disappears, Phil will probably brag about how he beat us or something. And as funny as that sounds, it wouldn’t be enough to make the Phil forum salvageable.

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
If his forum disappears, Phil will probably brag about how he beat us or something. And as funny as that sounds, it wouldn’t be enough to make the Phil forum salvageable.
i was thinking that the absence of the subforum would have that at the beginning followed by a search for new attention - either by doubling down on antifa or furry fandom or something, or sabotaging himself even more since he has no "enemy" to fight and would have to make up something new from whole cloth to maintain his "cred".

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
I honestly couldn't care less if some fat autist thinks he's beaten us. The sad fact of his life is that this forum is the only place that willingly acknowledges his existence at this point. The funniest thing about him is that if this forum disappears he'll be left with nothing but the plushies he forces to dress in antifa outfits to have friends for his antifa larp and when he dies, literally no one will know or care.

So actually yeah, retire this subforum. Let it go to a footnote of a general tard thread; then Chris will also have the better subforum on kiwifarms.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, this is exactly what he did when the Farms got taken down by Vordak or whoever it was that subsequently got Carter-Fucked.

Phil was happy for a week before realizing that the farms being gone was terrible for him, regardless of wether or not he actually was the responsible party. To him, we're literally a reason for his being - we're the bad guys he exists to fight against. It's nothing more than childish playtime gone to far.

If we were to simply abandon him, to get up and walk away, he'd act all smug like he won...and then promptly do more idiotic shit to try and get our attention because without us, his fantasies crumble. We are something that actually exists in his stupid little world, but if we stop being an active part of it simply by this subforum's existence? It removes a critical support in his stupid little fantasies. That he is so pathetic that even the Farms themselves no longer consider him worthy of major attention, unlike some supremely fat-ass bitch and the King of Hate.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
what a mong, he has even failed at being a lol cow , its bad when you fail so bad at life your not even interesting to us
It really says a lot about him that despite him being a floating human wreck of tacticool tard cosplay, bad scribble tattoos and speging about imaginary fascists that sexually identifies as Jennifer Lopez he’s still less interesting than OPL is.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really says a lot about him that despite him being a floating human wreck of tacticool tard cosplay, bad scribble tattoos and speging about imaginary fascists that sexually identifies as Jennifer Lopez he’s still less interesting than OPL is.
With OPL, he changes it up every so often. Phil’s been doing the same shit for a decade, he just swaps the cause he’s pretending to fight for.

Plus with Chris, things just get crazier. With Phil, they become more ordinary. He’s gone from homeless to having a drunken grifter boyfriend to having a drunken grifter roommate to living on his own with only his stuffed animals for company.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s less interesting than Chris I’ll give you that but I fucking laugh every time I see an update about Australatina more than I do about Chris’ Dimension Shit. Mostly because Cwcville is supposed to exist in fantasy land, far away from the trials and responsibilities of adulthood. This is where he can play pretend and it’s funny to everyone else, but it is a coping mechanism where he at least has a net positive and whatever empathy he has really is put forward.

For Phil? Australatina is him playing HOI4 in his mind and even then there’s a civil war and conflict with foreign powers. But that’s the mindset, for Chris, he’s not the villain; he’s the benefactor. For ADF he’s the victim; not the Supreme Leader.

If you have an imaginary country you aren’t actively writing fiction about, why else would you make it eternally plagued with Civil War, Ethnic Violence, and conflict with larger nations? Segregation based on Sexual Orientation? I mean for Chris only a bunch of Jerks Brainwashed by a Witch who hates true love and an evil Counts Spirit really do anything bad. In Phil’s world everyone hates his country and the people themselves are revolting and I guess he also invaded Canada.

It’s legit the his own game of HOI4 but he somehow manages to fail more than a Fat Transvestite with a mental illness that probably doesn’t remember him anymore.

Also Phil is stupid, I say hide the forum and just say it was closed publicly.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
He’s less interesting than Chris I’ll give you that but I fucking laugh every time I see an update about Australatina more than I do about Chris’ Dimension Shit. Mostly because Cwcville is supposed to exist in fantasy land, far away from the trials and responsibilities of adulthood. This is where he can play pretend and it’s funny to everyone else, but it is a coping mechanism where he at least has a net positive and whatever empathy he has really is put forward.

For Phil? Australatina is him playing HOI4 in his mind and even then there’s a civil war and conflict with foreign powers. But that’s the mindset, for Chris, he’s not the villain; he’s the benefactor. For ADF he’s the victim; not the Supreme Leader.

If you have an imaginary country you aren’t actively writing fiction about, why else would you make it eternally plagued with Civil War, Ethnic Violence, and conflict with larger nations? Segregation based on Sexual Orientation? I mean for Chris only a bunch of Jerks Brainwashed by a Witch who hates true love and an evil Counts Spirit really do anything bad. In Phil’s world everyone hates his country and the people themselves are revolting and I guess he also invaded Canada.

It’s legit the his own game of HOI4 but he somehow manages to fail more than a Fat Transvestite with a mental illness that probably doesn’t remember him anymore.

Also Phil is stupid, I say hide the forum and just say it was closed publicly.
I think you're missing the point about the thread. Sure, Phil has some funny antics, but the reason this has been brought up is because his output doesn't really warrant him keeping the honor of having an entire subforum dedicated to him, not that he's putting out boring content (although I wager most of his posts these days are just copy pasta anarcho-capcom garbage which is borign). A single thread burried in the general lolcow or ratking areas would do. He'd start making a lot more noise either way.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you're missing the point about the thread. Sure, Phil has some funny antics, but the reason this has been brought up is because his output doesn't really warrant him keeping the honor of having an entire subforum dedicated to him, not that he's putting out boring content (although I wager most of his posts these days are just copy pasta anarcho-capcom garbage which is borign). A single thread burried in the general lolcow or ratking areas would do. He'd start making a lot more noise either way.
I guess that’s acceptable. I still give a damn about this being around but fine, I guess Chris still makes me laugh... if enough people want it I’ll stop defending its existence. It can die now....

I’m talking about Phil, not the subforum. That stays up until he does die. /s

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
Without this forum, how would we plan and organize surveillance operations against Phil? I mean every echelon has weekly meetings and there's the hidden chat of course, but we have so many covert missions going on that without the forum it would be hard to keep track of them all. By now we have almost 24/7 surveillance of Phil (thanks to our friends in the police department), just gotta wait for a right time to strike. We all know the magnificent bastard knows how to defend himself so our losses may be severe, but with hundreds of new recruits joining the Kiwi Task Force every day, we may soon be able to finally get rid of Phil. He's the only thing standing between us and our goal of aryan supremacy.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
My opinion does not matter, I have not followed Phil for long enough , but I have to say this: it would be a shame to have to consolidate all those informative stickied threads. They're nice to look at and occasionally re-read. Plus, he is or at least has been a freaking force of troony nature, it would be strange to see him absent from the front page.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino