Poll: what people in the world believe that the holocaust happened? - Intentional extermination campaign, gaschambers, 6 million dead jews

Did the holocaust happen? (Intentional extermination campaign, gaschambers, +/- 6 million dead jews)

• I live in the american continent: Holocaust happened

Votes: 121 33.0%
  • I live in the american continent: Holocaust probably happened

Votes: 59 16.1%
  • I live in the american continent: Holocaust probably didn't happen

Votes: 26 7.1%
  • I live in the american continent: Holocaust didn't happen

Votes: 35 9.5%
  • I live in europe: Holocaust happened

Votes: 42 11.4%
  • I live in europe: Holocaust probably happened

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • I live in europe: Holocaust probably didn't happen

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • I live in europe: Holocaust didn't happen

Votes: 13 3.5%
  • I live in asia: Holocaust happened

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • I live in asia: Holocaust probably happened

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I live in asia: Holocaust probably didn't happen

• I live in asia: Holocaust didn't happen

• I live in africa: Holocaust happened

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live in africa: Holocaust probably happened

• I live in africa: Holocaust probably didn't happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live in africa: Holocaust didn't happen

Votes: 7 1.9%
  • I am an aussie and I will fuck with your poll

Votes: 29 7.9%

• Total voters

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about nation of islam save for one or two 10 minute videos of people on the street who supported it.

But sure. Why wouldn't it be?
Are you an Alex Jones guy? There was a widespread crackdown on this stuff after 2016 ('fake news') election. Holocaust revisionism getting banned was part of this. On twitter my account was banned (just for talking to Holocaust deniers) after 2021 'capitol attack'. So these things are tied to wider trends. You could say perhaps the powers that be were just waiting for such excuses, but its hard to believe the Jews are all behind this--because like I said so much other 'conspiracy' driven stuff was censored. Unless this is how they cover their tracks, which would be pretty smart I guess.

But the simpler explanation is more believable to me--these large companies are just trying to protect themselves from criticism in case people do stupid shit in the name of a political cause.

Btw, if you're interested in conspiracies', I think I told you this but the Holocaust is probably the most interesting and largest-scale example. A top secret mass murder program that they covered up as best they could.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
My major gripe is with how the bodies were disposed of. Mass graves simply haven't been found in the numbers to prove the accounts true so other disposition methods mush be looked into. Like other posters said, the lampshade/soap explanation doesn't hold water when faced with modern DNA analysis. Cremains tend to leave a pretty unique signature chemically - bones are calcium phosphate - so should be readily detectable in strata dating to the time of the Holocaust. To my knowledge no significant elevations of calcium, potassium (another common cation in cremains), or phosphorus have been found adjacent to the known concentration camps.
Archeologists say they found mass amounts of cremains in different camps

eg here

I don't think most of the bones were ground to fine dust and mixed in, they were separated and brought elsewhere

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you an Alex Jones guy?
No. But after seeing two coverups happen in real time, I probably do put more stock in some conspiracy theories that the average person might, just by having proof of some. One of these either implicates Alex Jones as a fraud or as an incompetent.

There was a widespread crackdown on this stuff after 2016 ('fake news') election. Holocaust revisionism getting banned was part of this. On twitter my account was banned (just for talking to Holocaust deniers) after 2021 'capitol attack'. So these things are tied to wider trends. You could say perhaps the powers that be were just waiting for such excuses, but its hard to believe the Jews are all behind this--because like I said so much other 'conspiracy' driven stuff was censored. Unless this is how they cover their tracks, which would be pretty smart I guess.
It was a conflux of multiple factors. It started with pizzagate, which was an effective coverup (and also proof that Alex Jones was a fraud). The things that were being uncovered was such a bombshell that the heavy artillery was brought out to suppress it.

The term "fake news" was drilled into everybody's head.

It was when Google first started recommending official answers on a small select number of subjects. Terms such as "Jewish", "9/11", "Seth rich", "holocaust", "Rothschild", "Apollo" and a couple of others. The same line of recommendation it now gives for news networks and covid.

Besides that it was also just an attack by legacy media on new media, by going after their advertisers and publishing articles about the supposed unsanitary nature of new media. And of course you have some of the usual suspects mass reporting whatever they find questionable. Once the censorship apparatus and willingness was in place, you saw almost all sides make use of it against people they didn't like.

But with that said, though almost everything got hit (even benign lifestyle vloggers), few things got hit as hard as well thought out conspiracy stuff in general. A lot of the bad ones seemed to remain up, which I also found suspicious.

But why is the Jewish hand in this so hard to see?

Legacy media? Almost all owned and run by Jews. Google? Pretty close too. Those that slung the term "fake news" into the world? Jewish media. But it's never an "only Jews" kind of thing. European royalty, particularly Dutch and British is deep into this kind of thing. Fox news I believe is not Jewish owned but also participated in a good share of this.

Qanon may have been stupid as fuck, it was a bit of a redirection of some real findings and coverup, then reflected to a carnival mirror.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
But why is the Jewish hand in this so hard to see?

Legacy media? Almost all owned and run by Jews. Google? Pretty close too. Those that slung the term "fake news" into the world? Jewish media. But it's never an "only Jews" kind of thing. European royalty, particularly Dutch and British is deep into this kind of thing. Fox news I believe is not Jewish owned but also participated in a good share of this.
I think 'fake news' was actually Trumps thing, though you could argue he was our first Jewish president.

But what's the point here anyway--what do the Rothchilds (or the rich shadowy Jews of your choice ) have to do with the "holocaust" conspiracies you allege? which would necessarily involve the USSR, West Germany, Britain and the US, as well as millions of random pleb Jews?

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think 'fake news' was actually Trumps thing
No, that was lobbing it back at the media almost right away. You can go back into online articles/ videos and check.
But what's the point here anyway--what do the Rothchilds (or the rich shadowy Jews of your choice ) have to do with the "holocaust" conspiracies you allege? which would necessarily involve the USSR, West Germany, Britain and the US, as well as millions of random pleb Jews?
My whole point was that it wasn't just jews behind censorship generally. It may surprise you, but people discuss other things on this site than just holocaust and jews sometimes.

But you yourself have not been able to name a single non-jewish group who would have an interest in censoring holocaust revisionism/denial/crank videos. I have expanded on how and why the censorship took place.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
My whole point was that it wasn't just jews behind censorship generally. It may surprise you, but people discuss other things on this site than just holocaust and jews sometimes.

But you yourself have not been able to name a single non-jewish group who would have an interest in censoring holocaust revisionism/denial/crank videos. I have expanded on how and why the censorship took place.
We're in agreement here then lol. And yeah, I don't think anyone but Jews would have enough of a stick up their ass to chase down revisionists, a fringe group really. The only revisionist forum on the internet (Codoh) is about as active as this one, https://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39 which exists only in response to holocaust deniers

NJBear

kiwifarms.net
As far as I know, the holocaust is easily the best documented genocide, revisionists just think all the evidence is forged and the witnesses are lying

According to German documents they could cremate people in 30 minutes (w multiple corpses at a time, or they weren't being burned completely but functionally) http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/10/rebuttal-of-mattogno-on-auschwitz-part.html

Zyklon is way more effective at killing humans than insects

They took safety precautions at the crematoria eg http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/04/rebuttal-of-mattogno-on-auschwitz-part.html

Some advantages of killing Jujus with gas were that you could quietly and quickly kill a lot this way and it was more impersonal. Many poor poor Nazi police executioners had nervous breakdowns and became alcoholics after having to do such hard work the old fashioned way. Poor guys. But some might say Nazi Germany was an advanced industrial nation and had a tendency to apply advanced industrial solutions to their problems. Also some might say ze Germans have a penchant for contraptions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSAM2VVlVQ Some might say who the fuck really knows, maybe you should become a holocaust historian and try to get to the bottom of this
1587670588482.png1587670507029.jpg1587071276291.jpg1587668733595.jpg1587670862919.jpg1587670963251.jpg1587670540133.png

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
1. Confused 90 year old woman maybe?
2. Wiesel is trying to make a subtle statement about his "artistic" interpretation of events, not that the holocaust didn't take place. Retarded shit lol
3. Paulie you moron, gas can't pass through solid wood
4. Proof holocaust never happened: Some Jews are liars and tried to profit off tragedy
5. Circumstantial evidence would include records of hundreds of thousands of people entering tiny camps with no more than a few ever leaving, huge amounts of cremains found at alleged extermination sites, wartime documents showing Nazis talking extensively about gassing Jews eg

1635116503417.png

6. if this bitch was 100 in 2014 that means she was 25 during ww2, therefore likely put to work
7. what lol?
8. Have any other witness corroborated eagle and bear story?

Now how do you think these "problems", or all of them together, compare with revisionists believing that millions of Jews were resettled in Russia--yet there is no witness, documentary, circumstantial, or physical evidence of this?

Menotaur

I am Jack's Smirking Cuck-beard
kiwifarms.net
Somebody on here says there is "circumstantial evidence" of the holocaust. I find that amusing because that's like saying we have circumstantial evidence that the Bay of Pigs or Vietnam happened.

You can always tell when someone hasn't done much reading...of books...

NJBear

kiwifarms.net
1. Confused 90 year old woman maybe?
2. Wiesel is trying to make a subtle statement about his "artistic" interpretation of events, not that the holocaust didn't take place. exceptional shit lol
3. Paulie you moron, gas can't pass through solid wood
4. Proof holocaust never happened: Some Jews are liars and tried to profit off tragedy
5. Circumstantial evidence would include records of hundreds of thousands of people entering tiny camps with no more than a few ever leaving, huge amounts of cremains found at alleged extermination sites, wartime documents showing Nazis talking extensively about gassing Jews eg

View attachment 2655371

6. if this bitch was 100 in 2014 that means she was 25 during ww2, therefore likely put to work
7. what lol?
8. Have any other witness corroborated eagle and bear story?

Now how do you think these "problems", or all of them together, compare with revisionists believing that millions of Jews were resettled in Russia--yet there is no witness, documentary, circumstantial, or physical evidence of this?
9.) Endless straw men. And a "translated" document. Was the original written by a Anne Frank with a Bic pen?

FYI, "Holocaust Historians" state the most important evidence was testimony of Jews.

NJBear

kiwifarms.net
Somebody on here says there is "circumstantial evidence" of the holocaust. I find that amusing because that's like saying we have circumstantial evidence that the Bay of Pigs or Vietnam happened.

There was not one autopsy at the end of the war of a "gassed Jew". But plenty of shrunken heads and famous pics of the Auschwitz smokestack build be the Soviets AFTER the war.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net

If you could read and/or were careful about not taking things out of context, you would see that the judgement speaks of a lack of documentary evidence for "gas chambers", not the Holocaust, and furthermore just at the Action Reinhardt camps (where btw Irving believes millions were gassed)

There's no documentary evidence of really anything happening at these camps that "processed" millions of people, because Globocnik, who was heading the project, had all the paperwork destroyed and the camps razed to the ground

The Reinhardt camps are an interesting case because they clearly existed, yet there is almost no documentation concerning their construction or deliveries to them (one of the exceptions is large mechanical diggers were sent there), though there is evidence they employed hundreds of people, and judging by air photos were fairly large facilities.

The mystery of this particular lack of evidence is revealed in Globocnik's letter to Himmler summing up the Reinhardt "evacuation" and "property seizure"
Title: "Document 4024-PS: [Economic Development of Action Reinhardt], Part 01-09 [partial translation]", in Nazi Conspiracy an

In addition to the camps being razed and "surveillance" farms built over them: " The equipment which was provided for this action from seized goods, which however are to be considered as Reich property, have been removed completely. For reasons of surveillance in each camp a small farm was created which is occupied by an expert.

An income must regularly be paid to him so that he can maintain the small farm."

Globocnik's letter also makes clear documentation regarding these camps was going to be destroyed: "In accordance with an agreement with the Reich Ministry of Finance, this preliminary examination is final and the vouchers and data will be destroyed in accordance with Security regulations, cutting out the Reich Accounting Office."

and: "There is one additional factor to be added to the total accounting of "Reinhardt" which is that the vouchers dealing with it must be destroyed as soon as possible after the data have already been destroyed by all other works concerned in this matter. "

Strange that the Nazis would try so hard to cover up evidence of innocent little transit camps (that newspapers were widely reporting as extermination centers in 1942), I guess your Nazis were real stupid bastards.

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
9.) Endless straw men. And a "translated" document. Was the original written by a Anne Frank with a Bic pen?
Wrong. Even hardcore deniers don't question this document. They're just confused by it.

FYI, "Holocaust Historians" state the most important evidence was testimony of Jews.
Of "proving" the Holocaust? Nah bro
There was not one autopsy at the end of the war of a "gassed Jew". But plenty of shrunken heads and famous pics of the Auschwitz smokestack build be the Soviets AFTER the war.
wrong yet again

NJBear

kiwifarms.net
Wrong. Even hardcore deniers don't question this document. They're just confused by it.

Of "proving" the Holocaust? Nah bro

wrong yet again

Right, the gas van myth. From Soviet sources no less.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Was all the documentation from sources inside the Third Reich forged? We are talking thousands of documents, millions of pages here.

It would have taken hundreds if not thousands of people working around the clock for months to forge that much material, yet no one has ever come forward saying, "Yes I worked on forging Nazi documents to 'prove' the Holocaust happened under orders from the OSS->CIA/MI6/NKVD->KGB/Mossad."

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Was all the documentation from sources inside the Third Reich forged? We are talking thousands of documents, millions of pages here.

It would have taken hundreds if not thousands of people working around the clock for months to forge that much material, yet no one has ever come forward saying, "Yes I worked on forging Nazi documents to 'prove' the Holocaust happened under orders from the OSS->CIA/MI6/NKVD->KGB/Mossad."
There are probably several thousand German wartime documents that corroborate Holocaust, found by American/British as well as Soviets. These include government documents as well as letters, diaries. There are also wartime documents kept by other countries,

eg transcripts of British hidden microphone recordings of German POWs talking (from the book Tapping Hitler's Generals), a trove of documents originally found by David Irving

1635133162034.png

Right, the gas van myth. From Soviet sources no less.
Hey we can get into this, but first how do you know this document comes from "soviet sources"? Don't tell me you're just assuming

btw a revisionist tried to prove the many documents explicitly detailing gas van usage were forgeries. His complaints were addressed in detail, which anyone interested in document authentication should check out. After that, radio silence
Since November 2015, the Holocaust Controversies blog has published detailed rebuttals of the book. More than five years later, there is still no reply to the arguments. Time to remind Alvarez of his own words (originally towards the gas van researcher Matthias Beer, who just did not want to play silly games with deniers): "Any decent researcher would have taken such critical inquiry as a reason to look into his own research again" (p.16). With this standard set, how to explain his utter silence over the years?

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Here's a fun game. You say that they were gassing jews 24/7 to kill them all. So there must be pictures and footage of it happening, using aerial recon or something. Go look for it. There's a few pictures that are wildly inconclusive which show camps existing and thats it. Also for some reason all of them were given to Isreal. I wonder why?

Chugger

kiwifarms.net
Here's a fun game. You say that they were gassing jews 24/7 to kill them all. So there must be pictures and footage of it happening, using aerial recon or something. Go look for it. There's a few pictures that are wildly inconclusive which show camps existing and thats it. Also for some reason all of them were given to Isreal. I wonder why?
What exactly were the roughly 900 prisoners assigned to work at the Crematoria during the Hungarian evacuation doing there? How many people were dying per day at Auschwitz? (according to death books, probably less than 100, and curiously almost no Jews)
1635217462756.png

1635217044008.png

Here's part of an aerial photo from 23.08.44. Something appears to be happening right next to the Crematoria

NCAP-000-000-029-090_1.jpg

The British have these btw https://ncap.org.uk/frame/1-1-89-1-73

Last edited:

potato in mah painus

Chinese potato nigger
kiwifarms.net
Just to point this out
Early post-war estimates ranged from 4 to 6 million Jews killed tho

It wasn't like the people studying it said 800,000 no 1.5 million no 3.5 million NO IT WAS AWKSHOOLLLY 6 GORILLION OY VEY

Somewhere around 6 million has been one of the estimates from the very beginning. I think what you're talking about stems from no one gave a shit about the Slavs and gypsies who were also killed in camps really until decades later when you started seeing "well they killed 5 million non-Jews too!" which 'suddenly' added that 5 million to the total seemingly outta nowhere
Its because of shit like this:
And then you look up shit like this:
FT_15.02.04_JewsEurope420px.png

So the numbers are all over the place, subjected to who ever is pulling them out of their ass. A quick google search reveals a metric fuck ton of sites pulling this. This is a main reason why people are mistrusting, if none of the 'historians' can get their facts straight then what is the real number?

For the rest of you in this thread stupidly responding to sheckelnigger chugger, he is only here to circle talk your ass into the ground. This needs repeating since the last person in the thread pointing this out got buried:
1635230476789.png

Traitors are the first in the ovens, just saying.

PetrifiedTom

Po_0petrator
kiwifarms.net
They weren't gassed to death by the Germans. They were starved to death or died from Typhus. The stories of the showers are from the Germans trying to delouse prisoners to prevent Typhus outbreaks.

There was no food because farms were firebombed along with Dresden and railroads were blown up. Those are never brought up because they're "war crimes" for which the Allies were never held accountable for.
WTF did I just read?

According to what You just said the main production of food in Grossdeutsche Reich was in Saxony, am I right? Despite the fact, that Germany in that period before Operation Barbarossa was importing food (grain and so on) from USSR and once the war broke out between these two totalitarian regimes the Germany was in constant food shortage. Bombing of Dresden and railroads had nothing to do with food supply and I can easily prove you that.
Grossdeutsche Reich was so focused on extermination of unwanted non-aryan element such as Jews, Gipses and Slavs that the priority of transport on railroad had wagons with people between main towns and cities in occupied Europe and concentration camps. To shorten the distance between most populated zones of Slavs and Jews, most of concentration camps were in General Gubernia (occupied Poland) and neighbouring territories but still Grossdeutsche Reich was dealing with relocating Jews from all over the Europe which led to delays of more important trains with military supply to the front.

And it was propably just a pet project of a few high ranking officers, with the public having little knowledge of just how exactly they did stuff, with Hans in the Wermacht not being told all the little, gory details.

So called "Hans from Wehrmacht" was very aware of the fate of people in Poland, Ukraine, Baltic States and USSR once troops from Einsatzgruppen came to the city. Wehrmacht, as official army, was destined just to conquer and seize control over the territory and then pass it to Einsatzgruppen which had set goals to exterminate significant percent of citizens in selected regions but if Einsatzgruppen officer were lacking manpower to terrorize the townsfolks, he could order officer in Wehrmacht to accompany in task of murdering people.
I could point considerable number of examples where Wehrmacht was as cruel as SS like in Babi Yar.

The lie that Germans weren't aware of what was happening is blatantly stupid simply because You have Sophie Scholl a Munich student that found out what her government is doing in occupying territories. It wasn't that obfuscated for common German to be unaware what NSDAP was actually doing. They just choose to look the other way. It was easier, and hey, they were winning so why would you care?

1) Zyklon B is a delousing gas that is still used for that purpose to this day. There was a media shitstorm in 2019 because American border control was using it to delouse illegal Mexicans, and some progressives were throwing a fit because "omg they're literally gassing mexicans". The amount of Zyklon required to kill a person would cause their corpses to have very specific symptoms (pink skin stain, bloating, etc) but this description does not appear in any written accounts of the Holocaust.

Why are you lying?
Zyklon B is hydrogen cyanide, and you need just 50 mg to kill 120 lbs man. To illustrate this, it is 0,050 grams. Such amount can be stored on the tip of your fingernails, and you are saying that US border is using highly toxic and lethal gas? Are you fucking retarded?

The gas used by border control is tear gas (pepper spray) which isn't similar in anything to hydrogen cyanide.

2) There are also problems with many Holocaust accounts, because the methods and locations supposedly used to dispose of bodies/ashes, are not supported by evidence. At Treblinka it was claimed that there was a certain location where a huge volume of bones and ash were buried, but scientists did scans with ground-penetrating radar and found that the ground beneath the area had not been disturbed for thousands of years. One Auschwitz survivor claimed that the bodies were burned in pits about twenty or thirty feet deep, then covered over.

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
https://www.hdot.org/debunking-denial/or7-krege-investigation/

3) The "confessions" at Nuremberg were extracted under torture and threats against families. As you pointed out, Eichmann claimed 6 million died but historians are still arguing the exact figures because their own observations lead to different conclusions. And Rudolf Hess, for example, "confessed" to a concentration camp that was found didn't even exist. Any modern court in the world would throw out confessions made under duress.

Rudolf Hess fled to UK in 1941 way before concentration camp in occupied territories were raised. He died in 1980's due to age and I think they didn't have to torture him for confession because he fled to them during the time Germans were prevailing.
Eichman wasn't on trial in Nuremberg but in Israel in 1960's. He didn't deny that Holocaust happened because all his defence was focused on "fulfilling orders". He was proud that despite the deficiency economy he was able to maintain and even raise the number of people murdered in concentration camp. He described himself as "mid-level official" that had no intention or personal beef with Jews but was only doing what he was told to do.

The most notorious statement during Nuremberg Trials gave no other but Hermann Goering. When he was captured in his palace filled with art the US soldiers that were guarding him described him as drug addicted fatso that had tough time to grasp what is actually happening. Once he was transported to Nuremberg and morphine was taken from him, he lost weight and had some rehab which resulted in clearing his mind. He gave one of the best speeches during trials proving that the judges were from countries that were far crueller and thus illegitimate to judge him.

He took his life in his cell.

None Grossdeutsche official ever stated that he "wasn't aware of cruelty of the country". Each and every defended themselves stating that they were just obeying orders.