Poor White Trash= Offensive Slur? -

Baseton Repillé

aight fuck it
kiwifarms.net
The word "white" in it, makes it a racial slur. It is not about poverty - it is, first and foremost, a term used against a single race of people. How could it be anything but a racial slur? I'm personally not too fond of the term. You can point out someone is poor or uneducated without having to mention race, right? There's trashy people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Whether they be of the trailer park kind or the ghetto variety.

I think the point is that white trash are people that are white but still act like utter trash (thus implying nonwhites are trash by default). I personally consider it on par with calling someone a nigger. Even the term "redneck", while widely used among rednecks, can really piss people off in certain contexts.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
Who gives a shit? Why would you let slurs offend you? Are you retarded? White people have many flaws but getting offended by words is not typically one of them, thank god.
I think the point is that white trash are people that are white but still act like utter trash (thus implying nonwhites are trash by default). I personally consider it on par with calling someone a nigger. Even the term "redneck", while widely used among rednecks, can really piss people off in certain contexts.
Honestly it's time to just call them "white niggers" because that's what they are.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn’t offend me, for two reasons:
1. Almost certainly used by people that simultaneously believe in ‘white privilege’, e.g. jealous, low-IQ subhumans;
2. Getting offended over ‘racial slurs’ is for coons, niggers, slopes, gooks, wops, kikes, street shitters, durka durka my wife’s in a burqa’s, Paddies, cheese-eating surrender monkeys and Bosniaks.