Disaster Popeyes customer is 'stabbed to death' over the restocked chicken sandwich -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
okay I found out they got rid of the fucking Po Boy for this shit now I'm totally on board with stabbing some bitches

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
It's Fried Chicken Flu all over again. :roll:

Imagine losing your life over a chicken sandwich. People going crazy over some trashy fast food. You can make your own chicken sandwich at home and it will probably taste better.

I don't eat fast food so I never get what all this crazy is about every time it happens. Why are you going nuts over some greasy nasty trash made by teenage wageslaves anyway?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I love this. It's like a Seinfeld episode.
I just think it's ironic that the supposedly woke Buzzfeed pulled shit like this when it's obviously racist shit that's going to lead to literally hundreds of thousands of "hurr durr niggers" posts all over the Internet. Way to feed the "alt-right" with fake news Buzzfeed.

Poe-Shen Zcela

kiwifarms.net
I just think it's ironic that the supposedly woke Buzzfeed pulled shit like this when it's obviously racist shit that's going to lead to literally hundreds of thousands of "hurr durr niggers" posts all over the Internet. Way to feed the "alt-right" with fake news Buzzfeed.
The media is full of shameless race hustlers. They're baiting racism for money:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The media is full of shameless race hustlers. They're baiting racism for money:

These are the very same people who would scream racism if any black person in a movie was even seen near a piece of fried chicken, much less enjoying it, even if the movie was from Japan or somewhere the stereotype doesn't even exist.

And they turn a story about two people who had a fight about something into some joke of a clickbait article about "look at the stupid niggers fighting over fried chicken" without a trace of self awareness. And it's not really just that, either, it's contemptuous. It's look at the stupid POOR people. Look at the poor people we're better than.

Fuck Buzzfeed up the ass.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the very same people who would scream racism if any black person in a movie was even seen near a piece of fried chicken, much less enjoying it, even if the movie was from Japan or somewhere the stereotype doesn't even exist.

And they turn a story about two people who had a fight about something into some joke of a clickbait article about "look at the stupid niggers fighting over fried chicken" without a trace of self awareness. And it's not really just that, either, it's contemptuous. It's look at the stupid POOR people. Look at the poor people we're better than.

Fuck Buzzfeed up the ass.
Entities like BuzzFeed need hate. They need hate to exist in order to anchor themselves in the legitimacy of its undeniability. It's in their interest to feed hate by propagating stereotypes.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Entities like BuzzFeed need hate. They need hate to exist in order to anchor themselves in the legitimacy of its undeniability. It's in their interest to feed hate by propagating stereotypes.
This is why you always use ad blockers and always archive instead of giving them their shitty clicks. Starve them to death. They use hate to get clicks to get money. Give them all the hate they want but choke them out monetarily.

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The CEO's take on the "crazed chicken craze". I love how he says "best in class" chicken sandwich. Nigga, it's leftover chicken on a bun. To the people fighting over this sandwich, please realize that you are lining up this man's pockets with revenue while he sits back and laughs. Or better yet, support local black establishments that make quality food.

I believe deep down, they look at themselves as the superior ones while looking down at the masses. Oblivious to the fact that the MASSES are what's reading their shtick. Privileged millennials looking for self validation and clout.

Elwood P. Dowd

President of the Maxliam Fan Club.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who exposes themselves to large crowds of rowdy...urbanites...for a sandwich deserves anything they get, whether that be a sandwich or a stab wound.
Ya think? Popeye's. Retweet by Tariq Nasheed. Some white guy with a death wish. I'm still not quite sure how this ended, though I don't think Happily Ever After applies.

At this rate we're gonna need a Popeye's thread.
:thinking:

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
Video shows woman body slammed outside Popeyes in Tennessee; Man charged

https://fox17.com/news/local/columbia-police-investigating-video-showing-woman-being-body-slammed-outside-popeyes (http://archive.vn/jRliP)

COLUMBIA, Tenn. (WZTV) — A man faces a felony aggravated assault charge following the circulation of a video showing a woman being body slammed to the ground outside a Popeyes in Columbia, Tennessee.

The video has been making the rounds on social media, racking up tens of thousands of views overnight. In the video, people are seen chasing a woman out of the store, and then a man picks her up and slams her to the ground.

Columbia officers rushed to the Popeye's on Nashville Highway at around 5:30 p.m. on Nov. 5 for reports of the assault and disturbance. Investigators arrested Deriance Ra’Shaiel Hughe, 29, in connected to the reported Popeye's assault.

d405000d-ac32-4e24-b514-4d5c5a772712-medium16x9_popeyes1.jpeg

Hughes was taken into custody at around 2:20 p.m. Friday and charged with felony aggravated assault. Authorities tell FOX 17 News charges against more people may be forthcoming as the investigation continues.

A family member tells FOX 17 News that the woman in the video is hospitalized in the Intensive Care Unit with six broken ribs, a shattered left arm and broken knee cap.

A spokesperson for Popeyes released the following statement:

"We were shocked to learn about what happened in Tennessee. These actions run completely contrary to our standards and the integrity of our brand. Following an investigation, the franchisee took immediate action and we were informed that the employee has since been terminated. The entire circumstance is highly unfortunate for all involved and we hope to never see this type of behavior again."

A police report has been filed and more information on what led to the altercation is expected to be released. For now, officers are asking anyone with information or footage of the incident to call 931-560-1670.

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You ever get the feeling the media is leaning HARD into this for some particular reason?
It's almost like if we talk non stop about Popeye's and how it's to die for, the braindead masses will forget about that white supremacist, bigoted ol' meanie Chik-Fil-A....
It's almost like the media likes to use black people as socio-political pawns....
:thinking:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino