Popeyes vs Chick-Fil-A

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Who makes better chicken sandwiches?

• Popeyes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

SigSauer

kiwifarms.net
So I just ate that new popeyes spicy chicken sandwich a minute ago and I’ve got to say that it is better than anything Chick-Fil-A has ever made with just that one chicken sandwich alone. It looks like the fags just scored another victory. That sandwich is quite possibly one of the best things I’ve ever put in my mouth (other than dicks since OP is gay). I could definitely see why you would kill somebody over that.

And another thing to add is that Chick-Fil-A has donated shekels to the SPLC.

And they’ve cucked big time.

So who wins? Popeyes or spic-Fil-A? I know who I’m voting for.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
the popeye's spicy chicken sandwich is a gift from god. I'm glad the madness has already died down from round 2. I was able to get one last week with no wait.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the popeye's spicy chicken sandwich is a gift from god. I'm glad the madness has already died down from round 2. I was able to get one last week with no wait.
When I tried to get it on November 4th (the Monday after it came back), the line went out the front door on the side of the building.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
When I tried to get it on November 4th (the Monday after it came back), the line went out the front door on the side of the building.
It came back to my area three weeks ago and was busy for a week or so then nothing. I think a lot of people just wanted to try it once.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
Chick-Fil-A's chicken has the best texture and that does it for me. If I'm going to break down and get a chicken sandwich I'll still probably go there.

MerriedxReldnahc

International Man of Pancakes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've yet to try the sammiches from Popeyes. Just talking chicken, I think Chik-fil-A's has better texture and is more juicy. Popeye's wins on the sides though, and I like their sauces better.

The Last Stand

Glamorous Summertime
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Popeyes has a more varied pallet of food (I love their sides with their crispy chicken). But Chick Fil A is healthier and specialized in one area well. It'd be like comparing orange juice with orangeade.

Chick Fil A for the convenience of the sandwich, Popeyes for a quick meal with the sides.

Also, Popeye's sandwich is a ripoff of KFC's.
Popeyes > KFC. KFC adds too much spice and grease to their chicken.

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
I tried one of those new sandwiches from Popeyes and they are OK at best. Certainly not worth stabbing a nigger for one. But kudos to them. Their gorrila marketing team got me to go inside a Popeyes and try their "food". As for Chick-Fil-A I've always wanted to try them on account of the fact that all those homos like to eat there even though the company is anti-gay, but much like with the constant Popeyes chimp outs all that shit feels like a marketing stunt and their greasy mass market pig shit can't possibly be anything above mediocre.

Eating at home is da real winner though.
-You save money.
-You know exactly how many people spat in your food.
-You don't have to put on pants.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Popeyes spicy isn't bad but
1. Too fucking expensive
2. Replaced the poboy so basically it can go the fuck to hell
3. Melts into sludge much faster than most other fast food chicken sammiches

I like the spicy McChicken and Checker's spicy chicken. Best dollar to sammich ratios at 2 for 3.
Publix had an interesting attempt at a sandwich along those lines for three bucks each. Not bad but not game changing.

Quijibo69

Da Merge
kiwifarms.net
I only at at Popeyes once in my life and it made me sick the day after with yellow shit.