Popeyes vs Chick-Fil-A

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Who makes better chicken sandwiches?

• Popeyes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chick-Fil-A, but that's only because I have a lesser risk of being shot or stabbed.
lol your neighborhood is clearly not diversified enough

squeak

Read my posts to the tune of "foot lettuce"
kiwifarms.net
Chicken express will forever have my heart, but if I had to choose, I would go with popeyes. the chicken's just better, and the fries are top tier. not to mention the other sides.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Too fucking expensive

lul what. In my area, the Popeye's Chicken Sandwich meals cost less than the Chick Fil-A ones by 1 dollar.

Even then, you can get it without a side. $3.99 for a fucking sandwich alone is a good-ass deal. What the hell are you talking about?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lul what. In my area, the Popeye's Chicken Sandwich meals cost less than the Chick Fil-A ones by 1 dollar.

Even then, you can get it without a side. $3.99 for a fucking sandwich alone is a good-ass deal. What the hell are you talking about?
like I said, I'm a two-sammich-for-three-bucks sorta guy

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a) they aren't chicken
b) they aren't spicy
c) they aren't Fry Lovers burgers
There's also the small chicken sandwiches you could get for 99 cents.

I mean, supply and demand, my guy. People kill each other for a $3.99 sandwich. I'm certain you can cough up 10 bucks.

AlephOne2Many

the late nightmare special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
in terms of consistent quality, Chick-Fil-A.

Ever since the shitshow that was their chicken sandwich, the PopEye's here have been very passive-aggressive about quality consistency and will intentionally overdo anything that resembles a full meal. The biscuits are fragile as shit now and not in the good flaky homestyle way they used to, just fall into chunks out of my hand.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
Probably a weird take but I really just love how simple the Chik Fil A sandwich is. I had a bigger post written out but lost it, but I mean the thing tastes exactly how I remember liking it as a kid. People will think its dry, but the fact that they let you decide how much of whatever condiment you want on your sandwich is a bonus in my eyes, usually fast food places will just load it down with sauces or mayo, just use way too much.

The chicken on the sandwich is tasty, the bread is tasty, you get some lettuce and some pickles and it's just a clean, neat sandwich with no frills, which is something that's hard to find anymore since most fast food restaurants are trying to be "fast casual" or whatever and hit the $6-8 per meal order market with weird almost "hipster foodie" sandwiches. Like dude I dont want or need 7 layers with 4 patties and 4 ounces of bacon, half a bottle of A1 sauce, a fried onion ring, every type of cheese, and jalapenos. "But that's a MAN burger!" No that's everything and the kitchen sink, when you mix every color together because you cant decide which ones you want to use, you just end up with muddy brownish-black.

The Chik Fil A sandwich has a point of view, it kind of knows what it is, and it sticks to that.

Popeyes it seems like it's like "Ehhh what are you doing, are you in competition with KFC, are you a 'homestyle' soul food type of fried chicken chain with biscuits and gravy and mac and cheese and green beans (as far as soul food places like this go, Im upset that nobody has black eyed peas--and now that Im thinking about it, cornbread too. Its gotta be good cornbread though: the kind that's just cornmeal, leavening, buttermilk and salt), are you going in this new 'Louisiana cajun food' direction--now youre doing chicken sandwiches which you surprisingly never had before, considering your shotgun menu approach, but it's 'your take' on the sandwiches." It just strikes me as, especially as with every fast food chain the quality varies greatly day to day and location to location--it just strikes me as a jack of all trades master of none thing.

Last edited: