POPULAR:Gopher G6 tread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making these threads, you'll be banned next time, PM me with the link to source if you want your original thread unlocked.
AND ACCESSORIES:
1. requests for line ranges
2. CRC32 in requests to prevent sending files in cache
3. transfer size and error codes
5. user filling forms
6. realtime data streaming

Attachments

• rus777b.png
    rus777b.png
    602.3 KB · Views: 34
  • rus777form.png
    rus777form.png
    536.9 KB · Views: 37

Jeromeo

diapercore
This nigga has been spamming his shitty gopher client on /g/ for months now. Use a normal gopher client like lynx not this idiots shit.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
For those who haven't seen it before, This is not the first thread to shill this trite.

I've informed @CrunkLord420, your local Elektronorgtechnica investigator of the persistence of this individual in his attempt to export his technology to our state without proper licensing agreements or appropriate documentation of his technology provided, so there is no further need to inform the administration. Pending their investigation this conflict will be resolved shortly.

Have a productive day, Comrades.

For those who haven't seen it before, This is not the first thread to shill this trite.

I've informed @CrunkLord420, your local Elektronorgtechnica investigator of the persistence of this individual in his attempt to export his technology to our state without proper licensing agreements or appropriate documentation of his technology provided, so there is no further need to inform the administration. Pending their investigation this conflict will be resolved shortly.

Have a productive day, Comrades.
Sorry I didn't see the end of the thread before reporting it.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
As per your earlier thread, you are only allowed to shill FOSS projects. Not only is this not FOSS you haven't even published the source code. I'm locking this thread, if you make a new thread about Gopher G6 I'll ask one of the mods you ban your account.

On a personal note Gopher G6 is dumb because there are better "modern Gopher" implementations like Gemini, the only interesting part about this is your schizo client which you haven't published the source code to. Put the client source online and I'll unlock your old thread. I have no idea why you refuse to do this, it just makes it look like you're trying to distribute malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.