Popular songs you hate -

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
Was this a popular song? I loathe it.

I listen to a radio station that plays a mix of new and older music. Some jerk there plays this one a lot. It sounds so whiny and stupid to me.

laoyang

Gravel Kang
kiwifarms.net
I'd say anything by Ed Sheeran but most definitely his song "Perfect".
I hear it everywhere and I despise it with all my hate and wrath. I'd trade Sheeran for Bieber, I'm not kidding, at least Bieber somewhat came out on his own and took a little risk. What irritates me about Sheeran is how bland and inoffensive his music is, at least the songs of his I hear everywhere. That and his neato idea to name is albums after arithmetic signs. God and that inbred, ginger babyface of his, I don't watch GoT but I was glad to hear he got shit for his cameo.

• Agree
Reactions: TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say anything by Ed Sheeran but most definitely his song "Perfect".
I hear it everywhere and I despise it with all my hate and wrath. I'd trade Sheeran for Bieber, I'm not kidding, at least Bieber somewhat came out on his own and took a little risk. What irritates me about Sheeran is how bland and inoffensive his music is, at least the songs of his I hear everywhere. That and his neato idea to name is albums after arithmetic signs. God and that inbred, ginger babyface of his, I don't watch GoT but I was glad to hear he got shit for his cameo.
My god I hate this song. It’s so sickly I want to vomit whenever it comes on.

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically anything Nirvana. Terrestrial Radio's obsession with Nirvana isn't even of genuine appreciation anymore, no person born in the 2000's is gonna care or even want anything to do with them I'd imagine.

Look, I get his historical influence; but Kurt had a lotta damage and the image of his legacy was tarnished after tabloids used his death to sell conspiracy theories. Two people with differently sick minds had fallen in love, that is all.

• Feels
Reactions: The Shadow

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Basically anything Nirvana. Terrestrial Radio's obsession with Nirvana isn't even of genuine appreciation anymore, no person born in the 2000's is gonna care or even want anything to do with them I'd imagine.

Look, I get his historical influence; but Kurt had a lotta damage and the image of his legacy was tarnished after tabloids used his death to sell conspiracy theories. Two people with differently sick minds had fallen in love, that is all.
Children listen to Nirvana. Men listen to Alice in Chains.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
I can usually at least tolerate, even like, Ed Sheeran's more lively songs. But his slow paced songs? I'm changing the station. Especially these two.

the one redeeming feature of that song is that I habitually do a real-life lol at "when your mouth still remembers the taste of my love"
how in heaven's name did they get that one past the censors who ensure that words like "sex" and "laid" get blanked out for the radio edit?
(or maybe it's just that my mind is in the gutter)

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone here ever had the misfortune of hearing about James Arthur? He won the ninth series of X-Factor. Most X-Factor winners release one single and then sink without trace, but Arthur somehow managed to claw his way back into relevance with various songs, one of which was this:

I can’t stand his singing voice. The song is shit by itself but hearing it get sung in that horrible, whiny voice propels it into nails on a chalkboard levels of unpleasant to listen to. His other songs aren’t great either, but this is by far his worst

Oh yeah and his first single after his X-Factor win, “Impossible” is absolutely appalling too. I think I hate it slightly more than “Say You Won’t Let Go”:

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
I can’t stand his singing voice. The song is shit by itself but hearing it get sung in that horrible, whiny voice propels it into nails on a chalkboard levels of unpleasant to listen to. His other songs aren’t great either, but this is by far his worst
yeah, he sounds like a total and utter mong
and the lyrics basically say "I'm the world's biggest mug, please walk all over me"

also the tune is ripped off from "Breakeven" by The Script (a.k.a. Bland Mid-2000s Indie Band #45,916)

apropos of nothing, if you find whiny milksop singer-songwriters start getting under your skin, I've found Bruce Springsteen has a cure

Last edited:

fluffyalligators

"...The dog's name is Cumlord??"
kiwifarms.net
Basically any singles Sia has done after her fifth album (We Are Born). She reached her peak with Some People Have Real Problems, and then started declining as soon as "Chandelier" became a hit and she realized that she could make more off of the mainstream pop songs she was writing for others by performing them herself.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Since my schizo ass gets paranoid by certain songs for long periods of times at any moment, I figured I'd post the one I've been having that do to me, especially because of it's schlock video. I'm Already There by Lonestar is the most garbage pop-country patriotic song ever, and normally I like patriotic songs. It was during that time of the late 90's and early 00's when everyone was trying to ride off the fame of Shania Twain like it was 1997 all over again.

But that video.... uch, pretty much most of the videos released in the days after 9/11 were absolute dreck, and this is a prime fucking example:

Tags
None