Trainwreck Porochista Khakpour / pchza / PKhakpour - entitled author and GFM scammer, dying of a disease that does not exist, hides behind minority status whenever things don't go her way

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
40% of Persians living in the States ("Iranian-Americans") are in California (mainly LA, OC, San Diego) followed by New York and New Jersey, I think, but the first wave of imigration was between the 40's and '80s with It's peak around the mid-70's when almost half of all Iranian studying aboard were in the USA and were the largest foreign students population of all in the country. The second wave was after 1979 when the revolution/hostage situation began.

Thing is, according to the 2010 US census there were 448,722 "residents of Iranian ancestry" which went up to "around 1-2 million" in 2014 by... Some sources? Not sure where these numbers came from tbh.
It was estimated there were around 283,225 people living in the States who were born in Iran by a study in the 2000's, which makes the census information make more sense in my opinion.

But wherever we are talking 448,722 or 1-2 mil Iranian people... Outside of USA, there were:
~500,000 in Turkey (in 2010)
-400,000-500,000 in UAE (in 2008)
-210,405 in Canada (in 2016)
-237,000 in Germany (in 2018)
-135,000 in Israel (in 2007)
-92,428 in Sweden (in 2011)
-83,000 in the UK (in 2011)
-80,000 in Kuwait (in 2003)
-etc, etc, etc.

So, I get that there are lots of Iranian people in LA but I think there's some deeper history and context behind that. Truth is, in the grand scale, just a minority fled to the USA when compared to all of the people who went to these other countries .

For her to claim that all Iranian refugees after '79 just hopped on a plane and landed in LA or that something as horrifying as the events taking place at the time were just a big inconvenience and nothing more is really entitled, snoby, ignorant and disrespectful statement towards the same people she claims she is representing and fighting for.

(Especially with the combination of other statements in the tone of "Well, MY parents were educated and knew English, so they got WORK with ease and WE didn't have any problems, so.... Like, what's the big deal here?" or that everybody just viewed it as a vacation, etc. )
This is a woman who thinks the biggest indignity about living here was that her apartment only had one bathroom. So she might be a little privileged and entitled and have no idea what actual poverty, hardship, or strife are.

Mako_Spark

kiwifarms.net
For her to claim that all Iranian refugees after '79 just hopped on a plane and landed in LA or that something as horrifying as the events taking place at the time were just a big inconvenience and nothing more is really entitled, snoby, ignorant and disrespectful statement towards the same people she claims she is representing and fighting for.
Oh, I totally agree. The average Persian in LA does seem to come from an educated background and if they're not wealthy, they're certainly still conspicuous consumers (my best friend in LA was 'Persian,' so I spent a lot of time in 'Persian LA' - Beverly Hills, Bel Air, the Valley, the OC - and had to quickly get used to "I like your bag. How much did it cost?" which is super-rude in my home country, but par for the course with LA Persians - just constant talk about money.)

But my friend's parents had fled in fear and spent months in a refugee camp before arriving in the US, her birthday was recorded wrong on all her US ID because the family had needed to 'lose' her ID already while still in Iran because they were loyal to the Shah, and her first name included 'Shah' (think 'Fatooshah,' as a tribute) so her name was changed to just 'Fatoosh' in the years before they fled because it was too dangerous to keep her name, so they burned her birth certificate and bribed neighbors not to tell the new authorities her real name - they certainly didn't just 'hop on a plane' like it was a holiday, and they were settled in North Carolina by US immigration command - she moved to LA on her own as an adult. My impression is that pre-revolution, a lot of Iranian immigrants were basically part of a 'brain drain' - the best-educated taking opportunities to live somewhere wealthier - whereas post-revolution, many more would call themselves refugees - my friend's father, certainly, was a 'political refugee' and his life would have been in danger if they stayed in Iran.

I also met a lot of less-wealthy Persians, they just all had a lot of pride in having fine things, however few they had. I knew a family (an elderly mother and her daughter; the older lady spoke no English, I'd often see them out walking in the neighborhood and they always had a candy or toy for my son, so eventually we got to making house calls and sharing meals) who were only finally able to afford to sponsor the rest of the family (the other sisters and brothers and their spouses and children) to come to the US in 2016; it's a very long wait for brothers/sisters or adult children, you need to get your own citizenship first and then the line is about ten years long, even longer for Iran, and you have to be able to show you can support them all financially. Not sure how they did that, since they all ended up living together, 14 people in a two-bed apartment, just with nice furniture... and only one bathroom! In America, in 2016!

Anyway... back to the munching, and specifically mold! In Glendale? Los Angeles is in a desert, mold is not really a huge issue here, but I guess she always has her professional mold tests to make sure.

The Environmental Protection Agency recommends against mold testing. There is no standard as to how many mold spores are unhealthy, and indoor air sampling tests are extremely vulnerable to events in the home changing the results. A recent shower, window opening or carpet cleaning are some of the many factors that can completely change test outcomes.
Mold tests, bluntly, primarily frighten the occupants and create a need for the expense of a mold consultant and a second test after the area is cleaned. Since the health authorities have not confirmed any particular strain is more dangerous and since there is no official standard as to how many airborne spores are unhealthy, there is rarely a good reason to spend the money on such a test.
Source: http://archive.li/xGqYE, (Cali dept of public health says the same thing - testing is useless.)

And the horrible air quality in Glendale? Also nope. Glendale ranks in the top 15% of Californian cities (it's incorporated, but it's still basically a suburb of LA) for 'best air quality' in a more recent link I found. It's a quiet suburban middle-class area with perfect lawn after perfect lawn where kids can safely ride their bikes in the street and there's enough empty land that people there literally still keep horses, I think the lady doth protest too much.

Last edited:

Mako_Spark

kiwifarms.net
Maybe she hates Armenians , because god knows there's far too many of them in Glendale.
And they're the poor ones, too! The rich Armenians live in La Crescenta (or "North Glendale," ha!)

Honestly, between the Persians, the Armenians and the Latinos/Hispanics, I could scan any jam-packed playground in the valley and spot my children-of-the-corn blonde son in 0.05 seconds. It remains a major advantage in parenting him.

JackDonaghysSecretLover

...for sport...
kiwifarms.net
Anyway... back to the munching, and specifically mold! In Glendale? Los Angeles is in a desert, mold is not really a huge issue here, but I guess she always has her professional mold tests to make sure.
To be fair most of the mold in my place is in the poorly ventilated bathroom. Maybe she spent a lot of time in her one bathroom existence trying to make herself pass out in the shower for attention and got a face full of tub mold.

elliptical narcissist

kiwifarms.net
Since PK's GFM has pretty much gone dead in the water she has been forced to climb out of her sickbed and try to support herself by giving writing workshops in her home. She has given one and possibly two of these already at $1,000 for two days. four hours per day. There are two more coming up with only 6 slots available for each Oct 26/27 and Nov 2/3. $6,000 for 8 hours work over two days, not bad at all.

Seems like I saw somewhere that she's on Medicaid. Hope they don't find out!

Edit: I saw this information originally in a Reddit post. I've been poking around online looking for a listing for the workshop with the prices and haven't been able to find anything and I don't have access to her Twitter account. So all I have have is this screenshot from the Reddit post.

Attachments

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
So unless you are jk Rowling (first step for her would be admitting she’s writing fiction ) workshops are how you pay the caregiver

69F201D8-898B-47E8-99B5-9DA1B7594A02.png29FE9A60-5A0C-43D6-9D69-65BAE811750E.png8AAB2002-8505-4796-95E5-17E6E6898826.pngA79BE308-4F81-48A8-8332-134D14611B7D.png

So she’s as you you can see from the screenshots done this a time or two before including one that was just on how to write about illness
76529B71-CA29-411B-B19E-BE23444F4844.png

JackDonaghysSecretLover

...for sport...
kiwifarms.net
Since PK's GFM has pretty much gone dead in the water she has been forced to climb out of her sickbed and try to support herself by giving writing workshops in her home. She has given one and possibly two of these already at $1,000 for two days. four hours per day. There are two more coming up with only 6 slots available for each Oct 26/27 and Nov 2/3. $6,000 for 8 hours work over two days, not bad at all.

Seems like I saw somewhere that she's on Medicaid. Hope they don't find out!

Edit: I saw this information originally in a Reddit post. I've been poking around online looking for a listing for the workshop with the prices and haven't been able to find anything and I don't have access to her Twitter account. So all I have have is this screenshot from the Reddit post.
this is all I could find. no link, just her email? Smells like a scam

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: SPX5kzy
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino