Portland is weird megathread -

What would you do

• Total voters

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of the Democratic Party building, was it determined if there was a reason he crashed into it or was it just a conincidence?

EDIT: I found this photo from the official PPD instagram, posing with "The No-Drama Lama", very fitting for their city.

View attachment 970652
Well according to the map Cider Riot and the Democrat HQ building is about a city block away away from each other, so I just suspect the driver lost control after being shot at and bailed after the crash

Also it's been a day and news about this is completely fucking dead, everyone seems to realize this isn't a LARPer reenacting charlotsville, like people seem to have gotten the memo eerily fast

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure the police didn’t show up to that and arrest any of them. Easy arrest for defacing public property bit the mayor is scared shitless of antifa for some reason.

Oh well at least Sean is still dead.
You can see the cherries from the cop cars flashing on the building in the video, and AntiFa are completely unconcerned, continuing to paint graffiti.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Well according to the map Cider Riot and the Democrat HQ building is about a city block away away from each other, so I just suspect the driver lost control after being shot at and bailed after the crash

Also it's been a day and news about this is completely fucking dead, everyone seems to realize this isn't a LARPer reenacting charlotsville, like people seem to have gotten the memo eerily fast
It’s silent because everyone is afraid of antifa protesting them or harassing their employees (the Democrat’s and the media). If you haven’t noticed antifa’s been violent towards the media in Portland. They’re scared shitless because the mayor doesn’t have a spine and is preventing the police from arresting them.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
1571078059677.png

Does this belong here, or in the SJW's thread? I've been waiting to see if Jeff Holliday and his wife have any apologist takes to go with this dumbfuckery, but I'm also not looking really hard, either.

Also, this - https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1183711133926076417?s=20
1571078166368.png

1571078172485.png

1571078178509.png

Literally a bunch of jackasses out rioting because one of their fellow commies got pasted by an SUV, but remember, RCA has officially stated his death wasn't "related to fascist activity", which means they're not out there actually fighting against totalitarians, they're just randomly breaking shit because no one has told them no, and beat their asses for their violent behaviour.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
In a perfect world, these tards will keep up with the factional bitchfighting with each other to the point where it turns into an insulated civil war and they continue these idiot protests for each casualty so they can vandalize and wreck all of Portland down to the last brick like it deserves for letting easily preventable shit get this bad

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 970937

Does this belong here, or in the SJW's thread? I've been waiting to see if Jeff Holliday and his wife have any apologist takes to go with this dumbfuckery, but I'm also not looking really hard, either.

Also, this - https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1183711133926076417?s=20
View attachment 970938
View attachment 970939
View attachment 970940

Literally a bunch of jackasses out rioting because one of their fellow commies got pasted by an SUV, but remember, RCA has officially stated his death wasn't "related to fascist activity", which means they're not out there actually fighting against totalitarians, they're just randomly breaking shit because no one has told them no, and beat their asses for their violent behaviour.
Of course they only care about breaking stuff and violence

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
It’s silent because everyone is afraid of antifa protesting them or harassing their employees (the Democrat’s and the media). If you haven’t noticed antifa’s been violent towards the media in Portland. They’re scared shitless because the mayor doesn’t have a spine and is preventing the police from arresting them.
Portland antifa goes to private citizens' homes to "protest" (read: threaten) them. They've done it to the mayor (who isn't a private citizen, but surely he should be left alone at his home, ffs). They've even done it to randos who aren't public servants or "fash" but still got on antifa's shitlist for some stupid reason or another.

Any halfway decent mayor would have sent the cops out to clean house, which I guess explains why Portland seems to be ground zero of antifa dumbshittery (Berkeley and Olympia are close but not quite there yet). Wheeler bears most of the blame for this.

littlearmalite

I'm Sorry!
kiwifarms.net
Portland antifa goes to private citizens' homes to "protest" (read: threaten) them. They've done it to the mayor (who isn't a private citizen, but surely he should be left alone at his home, ffs). They've even done it to randos who aren't public servants or "fash" but still got on antifa's shitlist for some stupid reason or another.

Any halfway decent mayor would have sent the cops out to clean house, which I guess explains why Portland seems to be ground zero of antifa dumbshittery (Berkeley and Olympia are close but not quite there yet). Wheeler bears most of the blame for this.
Minor powerlevel: I was homeless in Portland during the biggest round of ICE protests. I actually ended up sleeping in the park across from the Mayor's office due to the fact that the cops weren't removing the antifa from his front yard.

The Portland PD are too busy beating up 'vagrants' and arresting homeless people for being vaguely menacing to actually deal with the violent antifa fucks. The fags even beat up each other when they don't get violent enough, as they did to a guy who I ended up befriending during that time. The dude refused to join them in jumping into traffic and bullying people on their commute home, so a guy actually threw him on the ground in the middle of the street. There were police just down the corner. None of them reacted.

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
Portland is a lolcow.

But at least not as much of a lolcow as SF. For now.
I'd say Portland is the bigger lolcow overall, despite San Francisco being objectively worse in terms of living conditions.

San Francisco at least used to be a major sea port and was the focal point of the Gold Rush that helped tame the frontier, while Portland was a no-name hipster shithole until that damn IFC show came out and made it the Jerusalem of the woke Millennial Left.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net

They were following ICE employees to their kids' daycares and menacing them while they picked up their kids. Portland Police figured that was none of their business to do anything about.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it there was a reggae concert at the antifaggot bar and the dead commie got into it with some black thugs attending the concert. One thing lead to another and he jumped in front of their car as they left and he got run over.

So the antifaggots don’t want to turn the driver in because they’re black (you don’t turn thugs into police anymore) but also because idiots at the bar had guns and fired on the violent black thugs.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it there was a reggae concert at the antifaggot bar and the dead commie got into it with some black thugs attending the concert. One thing lead to another and he jumped in front of their car as they left and he got run over.

So the antifaggots don’t want to turn the driver in because they’re black (you don’t turn thugs into police anymore) but also because idiots at the bar had guns and fired on the violent black thugs.
If true, I'd love nothing more than an open war between antifa and actual bangers.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino