Portland is weird megathread -

What would you do

• Total voters

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it there was a reggae concert at the antifaggot bar and the dead commie got into it with some black thugs attending the concert. One thing lead to another and he jumped in front of their car as they left and he got run over.

So the antifaggots don’t want to turn the driver in because they’re black (you don’t turn thugs into police anymore) but also because idiots at the bar had guns and fired on the violent black thugs.
I'd love corroboration of that, just to throw it in the faces of a bunch of assholes that keep screeching that this douche's death was a "fascist hit".

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Little Mall Elf in a Christmas TV Special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd love corroboration of that, just to throw it in the faces of a bunch of assholes that keep screeching that this douche's death was a "fascist hit".
Their tagline is always about fascists. What's funnier is they don't have the brains to make money off it.

Last edited:

cowisnow

No-Green
kiwifarms.net
SUV driver could also be another anti-fa guy who wanted to false flag so he intentionally tried to stir shit up. I mean you would think if it was some other group they would already be gloating.
Has the resident potato said anything about this? You'd think Phil would be all over this seeing how he's so deep in Antifa.
Maybe Phil did it!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Something interesting that’s come up in all this dead commie discussion is “activist” Gregory Mckelvey is back in Portland after running off to Atlanta Following charity theft accusations. Gregory and his wife “Kat” had collected funds to support businesses damaged during the anti-trump/proud boy riots. They amassed $55k and only 1 donation was ever publicized and, not surprisingly, Gregory doesn’t know how much was dispersed or remains.

Now he’s back to manage the campaign of one of the Portland mayoral candidates. Oh look, he’s driving a Mercedes.

587E4836-E3FE-42E5-89E3-05A0386305F2.png

Not sure how you do that on small-time mayoral candidate’s campaign salary or from his previous job managing a housing-non profit (Atlanta).

This is also the same dude who was arrested for attempted strangling and kidnapping of an ex-girlfriend. The records were sealed even though he wasn’t a minor at the time (his mom is a high powered attorney apparently). He ignored all requests to discuss it which lead to many other activists to distance themselves from him.

He claims to have a personal connection to the dead commie but the dude is a liar as is his wife and they seem to prey on activists groups like Sean King for grifting.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Something interesting that’s come up in all this dead commie discussion is “activist” Gregory Mckelvey is back in Portland after running off to Atlanta Following charity theft accusations. Gregory and his wife “Kat” had collected funds to support businesses damaged during the anti-trump/proud boy riots. They amassed $55k and only 1 donation was ever publicized and, not surprisingly, Gregory doesn’t know how much was dispersed or remains.
Gregory Mckelvey is back in Portland just after that antifa guy killed by a SUV. How convenient...:thinking:

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Black gangs used to sling crack and heroin all day without hassle down by the Old Town grayhound station, but crusties started flooding in and trashed the area so bad that they're shutting the bus station down, eliminating the train stop there, and they're flattening the block.
What I'm taking away from this post is that crusties are literally worse than a drug dealing violent gang

Syaoran Li

Cardcaptors Christmas
kiwifarms.net
What I'm taking away from this post is that crusties are literally worse than a drug dealing violent gang
Punk was a mistake.

I've heard a few forum members mentioning the possibility of federal investigations into this, but are there any sources to this claim or is it simply speculation? I hope it is true because that's probably the only way that Rose City Antifa and the Torch Network can be taken down.

Portland's local government are corrupt collaborators with these Anarcho-Communist punk assholes and the police are hobbled by their corrupt mayor and I'd imagine a lot of cops are scared to take on RCA because they could lose their job and also risk themselves and their families getting targeted by Antifa thugs.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just came across another person on Facebook mention the black guy thing in relation to the hit and run.

View attachment 972181
So that's why it wasn't related to 'Fascist activity'
Antifags stepped on the toes of a legit gang or tried to murder some normie black dudes.
I feel like all the narratives are unraveling at once lately.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Just came across another person on Facebook mention the black guy thing in relation to the hit and run.

View attachment 972181
I'm really hoping more corroboration for this comes out, because I know a few complete fucking re.tards that have decided they're going to start being AntiFa apologists, and they've taken up that narrative I posted above about this incident being escalation by Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer.

cowisnow

No-Green
kiwifarms.net
Ahh. So this is
I'm really hoping more corroboration for this comes out, because I know a few complete fucking re.tards that have decided they're going to start being AntiFa apologists, and they've taken up that narrative I posted above about this incident being escalation by Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer.
Right off the bat, I figured this seemed like some kind of gang-land type shit gone wrong. Nobody's talking to the cops? OK Antifa, Proud boys, Crips, Bloods, Nortenos, etc. Just glorified street gangs.

In my country of origin, I've seen the after-effects of left vs. right gangland and paramilitary warfare for decades. These groups invariably also got wrapped up in the narcotics trade to finance their operations, intimidating farmers into growing coca plants for them.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
Ahh. So this is

Right off the bat, I figured this seemed like some kind of gang-land type shit gone wrong. Nobody's talking to the cops? OK Antifa, Proud boys, Crips, Bloods, Nortenos, etc. Just glorified street gangs.

In my country of origin, I've seen the after-effects of left vs. right gangland and paramilitary warfare for decades. These groups invariably also got wrapped up in the narcotics trade to finance their operations, intimidating farmers into growing coca plants for them.
I hear it's often said that Rose City Antifa is to Portland exactly like the Italian Mafia was to Las Vegas in the 60s and 70s, but with what's happened now and they're pretty much the de facto rulers of the city, they've managed to prove those accusations off so eloquently it's not even funny

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino