Portland is weird megathread -

What would you do

• Total voters

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
It’s quite hilarious that antifaggots are making atomwaffen a household name by shrieking about Andy Ngo. I had no idea who they were until they started talking about them everywhere. I’ve seen many other people say the same thing.

GJ idiots, you made Jordan Peterson a household name and now you’re doing it to a supposed terrorist organization. Oh and supposedly they’re all in jail and it doesn’t exist anymore??

Antifa is fucking dumb.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Not Portland, but a similar strain of cancer in the Valley:

CORVALLIS SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER UNDER FIRE FOR ANTI-POLICE, SEX TWEET

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 12:11 PM
Updated: Nov 11, 2019 1:14 PM
Posted By: Bob Schaper

CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A member of the Corvallis School District board of education is under fire following a tweet in which they called police "bastards."

On Thursday, Brandy Fortson tweeted: "Hey kids, always remember that all cops are bastards."

brandy+3.jpg

Fortson also tweeted in support of sex workers, saying "Sex work is real work!" six times.

KEZI 9 News reporter Connor McCarthy spoke to parents today, who told him they are considering a recall effort against Fortson.

The Corvallis Police Department issued a statement, saying the tweet was brought to their attention Friday morning.

"The Corvallis Police Department supports an individual’s constitutional right to free speech, and the expression of their opinion. As such, we do not have a comment in regards to the Tweet, nor will be commenting in the future," the statement read.

The chairman of the school board, Sami Al-AbdRabbuh, and superintendent Ryan Noss released a statement saying that Fortson was not speaking for the board.

"The comments made by Director Fortson are not in alignment with the guiding principles set by the Board and do not represent the School District nor the School Board," the statement read.

article
archive
---

And the follow-up:

CORVALLIS SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER OFFICIALLY RESIGNS

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 7:00 AM
Updated: Nov 10, 2019 5:19 PM
Posted By: Jessica Babb

CORVALLIS, Ore. – Brandy Fortson, a member of the Corvallis School District board of education, officially resigned according to a Twitter post.

This comes after a controversial tweet calling police “bastards," drew attention in the Corvallis community.

fortson+33.jpg

Fortson also revealed that extra police patrols have been assigned to their home.

new+tweetttt1.jpeg

In the statement Fortson said, “I have temporarily deactivated my Facebook page and locked my Twitter account for the protection of my family. I have received numerous calls and threats, one of which was serious enough I kept my children home from school.”

Fortson, who claims to be the first openly non-binary public official in American history, was sworn into office on June 20 after running unopposed for the school board.

In the statement, Fortson said they sorry she couldn't continue on the board, "but the safety of my children outweighs my call for politics.”

tempsniplettr1.jpg

The chairman of the school board, Sami Al-AbdRabbuh, and superintendent Ryan Noss released a statement saying that Fortson was not speaking for the board.

"The comments made by Director Fortson are not in alignment with the guiding principles set by the Board and do not represent the School District nor the School Board," the statement read.

article
archive
---

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net

CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A member of the Corvallis School District board of education is under fire following a tweet in which they called police "bastards."

On Thursday, Brandy Fortson tweeted: "Hey kids, always remember that all cops are bastards."

View attachment 1006245

Fortson also tweeted in support of sex workers, saying "Sex work is real work!" six times.

KEZI 9 News reporter Connor McCarthy spoke to parents today, who told him they are considering a recall effort against Fortson.

The Corvallis Police Department issued a statement, saying the tweet was brought to their attention Friday morning.

"The Corvallis Police Department supports an individual’s constitutional right to free speech, and the expression of their opinion. As such, we do not have a comment in regards to the Tweet, nor will be commenting in the future," the statement read.

article
archive
---

And the follow-up:

CORVALLIS, Ore. – Brandy Fortson, a member of the Corvallis School District board of education, officially resigned according to a Twitter post.

This comes after a controversial tweet calling police “bastards," drew attention in the Corvallis community.

View attachment 1006257

Fortson also revealed that extra police patrols have been assigned to their home.

View attachment 1006258

In the statement Fortson said, “I have temporarily deactivated my Facebook page and locked my Twitter account for the protection of my family. I have received numerous calls and threats, one of which was serious enough I kept my children home from school.”

Fortson, who claims to be the first openly non-binary public official in American history, was sworn into office on June 20 after running unopposed for the school board.

In the statement, Fortson said they sorry she couldn't continue on the board, "but the safety of my children outweighs my call for politics.”

View attachment 1006262

article
archive
---
She would be fat and homely with normal hair and correctly fitting women's garments. As is, she looks like a fucking abomination and I actually feel sorry for her. Why do they do this to themselves?

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
It’s quite hilarious that antifaggots are making atomwaffen a household name by shrieking about Andy Ngo. I had no idea who they were until they started talking about them everywhere. I’ve seen many other people say the same thing.

GJ idiots, you made Jordan Peterson a household name and now you’re doing it to a supposed terrorist organization. Oh and supposedly they’re all in jail and it doesn’t exist anymore??

Antifa is fucking dumb.
Their enablers in the media are equally dumb. Painting neo-nazis or their equivalents as this powerful group, a secret paramilitary of super-masculine dudes waging war against society, will just make more young people go "ooooh, dangerous" and raise their interest and being part of what to them sounds both bad ass and provides them with a community/identity.

It's better to ridicule them, make jokes and call them fags or buffoons. I said it in another thread but I actually believe that 'Allo 'Allo curbed neo-nazi growth way more than antifa smashing windows has ever done.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1006245

article
archive
---

And the follow-up:

View attachment 1006257

View attachment 1006258

View attachment 1006262

article
archive
---
Well you know, I heard somewhere that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Can't remember who kept saying that but I do remember they always felt pretty strongly about it.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Another update:

CORVALLIS SCHOOL BOARD TO VOTE ON MEMBER'S RESIGNATION

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 7:12 PM
Updated: Nov 11, 2019 7:15 PM
Posted By: Connor McCarthy

CORVALLIS, Ore. – The Corvallis school board will vote Tuesday on the resignation of board member Brandy Fortson, following controversial posts on social media.

Fortson sent in their letter of resignation on Saturday, but the board must vote on whether or not to accept it.

The meeting will start at 6:15 p.m., and KEZI 9 News will have live coverage.

KEZI 9 News reached out to Fortson for an interview, but they declined, citing the safety of them and their family.

Fortson said they have been receiving messages showing online stalking, harassment and death threats because of a controversial tweet calling police “bastards" that drew attention in the Corvallis community.

THREATS+BROADCAST1.jpg

article
archive
---
The rest of the article after that is just repeated info from the previous articles.

Not tooo important, but I think it's pretty funny that she's not going to be allowed to just leave quietly, and that the rest of the board is going to publicly vote her out - and one of the biggest news stations in the state's second-largest metro area is going to broadcast it live.

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1006245

article
archive
---

And the follow-up:

View attachment 1006257

View attachment 1006258

View attachment 1006262

article
archive
---
corvallis.jpg
corvallis is 82 miles from portland, and iirc has the lowest level of religious membership per person of any city in the USA. it is certainly weird but has little to do with the weirdness of portland. In fact, I bet this chick will find a job easily if she moves up to the portland area and talks about her tweets.

Female MMA fighter Tara LaRosa subdued an anti-Trump protester after the activist allegedly started a fight at a flag-waving rally honoring veterans in Portland, Oregon, on Sunday.
A group donning “Make America Great Again” hats participated in a flag-waving ceremony in honor of veterans “on the 12th Avenue overpass across I-84” on Sunday – a ceremony which attracted opposition.
Veterans Day flag wave over I-84 in Portland, OR #VeteransDay #America pic.twitter.com/c13xA5Xxtf
— Tara LaRosa (@TaraLaRosa) November 10, 2019
According to officers, a woman confronted the group flag-wavers, and tensions quickly escalated between the protester and a woman participating in the ceremony. LaRosa was there live-streaming the event. Her stream shows two women in a scuffle, with one hitting the other.

LaRosa went over and can be heard urging them to stop. At that point, LaRosa’s stream went dark, as she directly intervened to split up the fight.

Another video of the incident shows LaRosa on top of the woman, repeatedly telling her to “relax.” The woman, who claimed to be a professor, allegedly bit LaRosa in the chest.

One individual from the group can be heard telling the protester, “You assaulted someone.”
At flag-waving rally in Portland, @TaraLaRosa says she had to take anti-Trump protester to the ground after the woman allegedly attacked another woman. The group detained the self-described professor until police came. LaRosa says the woman bit her chest, causing an open wound. pic.twitter.com/LrPJLsMIO6
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) November 11, 2019
Women’s M.M.A Champion and Patriot @taralarosa uses Jujitsu to Protect people from a crazy leftist who was attacking people at a veterans flag wave in Portland ! Thank you @taralarosa 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/PhBBJq14ks
— Mike (Co-Host) Weaponized Opinions Podcast🎙 (@MikeWeaponized) November 10, 2019
“Get off me. I’m like half-naked,” the woman bizarrely claimed.
“I was just got done having brunch with my friends,” she continued, accusing them of “antagonizing the city I live in.
“Stop f*ck*ng trying to fight. We’re not here to fight,” LaRosa says in the video. “We’re just here waving flags celebrating Veterans Day.
“I can’t believe this. This has been my whole life. I’ve always had to be the person … to show, to fight,” the woman continued.
“You don’t know what Donald Trump is,” she added.
Another video shows the protester at the center of the scuffle attacking one of the flag-wavers first.
Here is the PSU “professor” in slow motion attacking a woman at the Veteran’s Day flag wave in Portland. pic.twitter.com/4V1uZ6hVH0
— Tara LaRosa (@TaraLaRosa) November 11, 2019
“I pulled her off using jiujitsu techniques … I keep people safe; that’s what I do,” LaRosa said, explaining her decision to intervene.
“Toward the end of our day, a woman came up & started berating us,” LaRosa wrote on Twitter following the incident. “She didn’t get a reaction from me so she moved on & attacked another women in our group. I had to break up a fight & put her down till the cops came. I had just started live streaming.”
.@TaraLaRosa says she was injured when the woman bit through her hoodie, shirt and bra. She has scrapes on her neck and knees as well. pic.twitter.com/k1nJCpDCdi
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) November 11, 2019
Toward the end of our day, a woman came up & started berating us. She didn’t get a reaction from me so she moved on & attacked another women in our group. I had to break up a fight & put her down till the cops came. I had just started live streaming.https://t.co/hVwIgugoFh
— Tara LaRosa (@TaraLaRosa) November 10, 2019
No one involved in the incident was arrested. However, police “referred the case to the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office,” KGW8 reports.
In the video, the woman, who has not been identified, seems to be engaged in a verbal confrontation with LaRosa when suddenly she lashes out striking the jujitsu master about the face.
@TaraLaRosa says she was injured when the woman bit through her hoodie, shirt and bra. She has scrapes on her neck and knees as well.
"I am a professor!" Of course she would be.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino