pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
Not Portland, but a similar strain of cancer in the Valley:

CORVALLIS SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER UNDER FIRE FOR ANTI-POLICE, SEX TWEET

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 12:11 PM
Updated: Nov 11, 2019 1:14 PM
Posted By: Bob Schaper

CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A member of the Corvallis School District board of education is under fire following a tweet in which they called police "bastards."

On Thursday, Brandy Fortson tweeted: "Hey kids, always remember that all cops are bastards."

View attachment 1006245

Fortson also tweeted in support of sex workers, saying "Sex work is real work!" six times.

KEZI 9 News reporter Connor McCarthy spoke to parents today, who told him they are considering a recall effort against Fortson.

The Corvallis Police Department issued a statement, saying the tweet was brought to their attention Friday morning.

"The Corvallis Police Department supports an individual’s constitutional right to free speech, and the expression of their opinion. As such, we do not have a comment in regards to the Tweet, nor will be commenting in the future," the statement read.

The chairman of the school board, Sami Al-AbdRabbuh, and superintendent Ryan Noss released a statement saying that Fortson was not speaking for the board.

"The comments made by Director Fortson are not in alignment with the guiding principles set by the Board and do not represent the School District nor the School Board," the statement read.

article
archive
---

And the follow-up:

CORVALLIS SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER OFFICIALLY RESIGNS

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 7:00 AM
Updated: Nov 10, 2019 5:19 PM
Posted By: Jessica Babb

CORVALLIS, Ore. – Brandy Fortson, a member of the Corvallis School District board of education, officially resigned according to a Twitter post.

This comes after a controversial tweet calling police “bastards," drew attention in the Corvallis community.

View attachment 1006257

Fortson also revealed that extra police patrols have been assigned to their home.

View attachment 1006258

In the statement Fortson said, “I have temporarily deactivated my Facebook page and locked my Twitter account for the protection of my family. I have received numerous calls and threats, one of which was serious enough I kept my children home from school.”

Fortson, who claims to be the first openly non-binary public official in American history, was sworn into office on June 20 after running unopposed for the school board.

In the statement, Fortson said they sorry she couldn't continue on the board, "but the safety of my children outweighs my call for politics.”

View attachment 1006262

The chairman of the school board, Sami Al-AbdRabbuh, and superintendent Ryan Noss released a statement saying that Fortson was not speaking for the board.

"The comments made by Director Fortson are not in alignment with the guiding principles set by the Board and do not represent the School District nor the School Board," the statement read.

article
archive
---
Look, you don't understand the context. When I said "All blacks are sledgehammer murderers." I had just finished reading a news article about a black guy who murdered people with a sledgehammer. Hopefully now that you know this context, you won't react so ignorantly next time.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
When I said "All niggers must hang!" I was talking about a guy *named* Nigger who was on death row and requested a hanging death, as is his right. It was in the news!! Quit misrepresenting my opinions!!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: sperginity

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
That gofundme...ouch. Her life is an utter trainwreck. Also this picture:

1573613743499.png

There are little hairs all over her, like she just buzzed her hair and didn't shower or even dust off afterwards. :stress:

She has children, I hope the dad is looking out for them in the middle of all this.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brandy was a regular woman with a husband and two non-troon (other than stupid haircuts) children a few short years ago. She spent a lot of time trolling for dick on tinder and drinking wine, and was otherwise a fairly normal cis straight white woman. She's 32-33.

Around mid 2016 she started posting more typical Orange Man Bad type stuff, and hinting at being queer. Like many other boring straight white women who want to get into the LGBTQ community but don't actually like pussy, she eventually latched onto the "nonbinary" identity. She suffered a car accident when she fell asleep at the wheel, driving on a suspended license. She is now in a "queer" relationship with a "nonbinary" person whom might appear to non woke people (aka nazis) to be a regular straight male, with the two of them together actually in a straight/hetero relationship.

She's changed her name a bunch of times, going by brandy lea barett, brandy lea roth, and brandy forstan, as well as a bunch of variations of those (brandy barett roth)
Instagram (somewhat archived) https://www.instagram.com/leabrandy/

1573612377045.png1573612404715.png

Woke 9 year old
1573612653707.png
Resume
1573612677174.png

DRUMPF BAD
1573612698270.png
Vagina art
1573612745493.png

Meds
1573612761728.png

Fat park yoga
1573612782260.png

"queer" "they/them"
1573614679964.png

1573614739139.png

Keep in mind that this "super gay" facebook post happens BEFORE the ones under it as well as the current "nonbinary" partner

1573615199465.png

Dating a guy
1573615224173.png

Dating a guy who tries to hook her up with a different guy
1573615241434.png

Facebook targted ads for DATING MEN
1573615256425.png

:thinking:

kidatari

Super Pimp
kiwifarms.net
That gofundme...ouch. Her life is an utter trainwreck. Also this picture:

View attachment 1007752

There are little hairs all over her, like she just buzzed her hair and didn't shower or even dust off afterwards. :stress:

She has children, I hope the dad is looking out for them in the middle of all this.
by the Far Left's Rule book. She has a Nazi haiurcut, thus she is a Nazi
Hey, I don't make the rules, just enforce them

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if she's into sovcit shit and changes her name to hide from past bullshit. Quite a few of them in that area though most love trump.

witthel

kiwifarms.net
I know that this didn't occur in Portland, but it occurred in a west coast city so fuck it i"m counting it.

Basically a Seattle cop tripped over his bike and used it as justification to attack and arrest some antifag that was (supposedly) not doing anything wrong.
Screenshot_1.png

https://twitter.com/spekulation/status/1203883493224116225
Quite frankly I'm fucking amazed that the cops where even able to do this in the first place, because like this thread shows whenever protests like this happen in west coast shitholes the police aren't even allowed within smelling range.

Last edited:

Random Generator 3

kiwifarms.net
In the statement Fortson said, “I have temporarily deactivated my Facebook page and locked my Twitter account for the protection of my family. I have received numerous calls and threats, one of which was serious enough I kept my children home from school.”
I can just hear this brave land-whale-for- justice yelling:
"Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences! (Mumbles about Nazi's)"

I guarantee she cheered on banning, deplatforming, and supported those threatening people for thoughtcrimes. She just didn't think it applied to her since she's oN tHe RiGhT sIdE oF hIsToRy!

Shame, she could have made a perfectly standard butch, with keen sandals and sturdy khaki shorts. But she drank the kool-aid, and ended up in the ugly uniform of all hetero-wanna be "nb" queers instead.

(ETA: Just saw that Alec Benson Leary beat me to this thought!)

Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino