Twitter Possible restraining order granted to Wu -

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roommate with experience w/ restraining orders in FL says the witness has to have been on-the-scene and offering proof, feels that it'll fall apart in the full hearing if it's Jace. Also says it needs to be two separate incidents.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Dutchbash and stets

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
I think Jace's address is something known right? We don't post it here for obvious reasons, but in theory it could be obtained at /cow/ or some other source (or good ol' fashioned hard googling for 15 minutes.)
That would take the most minimal amount of effort. So, she has no clue where Jace lives and probably just made it up.

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
Roommate with experience w/ restraining orders in FL says the witness has to have been on-the-scene and offering proof, feels that it'll fall apart in the full hearing if it's Jace. Also says it needs to be two separate incidents.
I somewhat agree that if Jace actually shows to the hearing it'll be amazing. Especially if he has competent legal representation willing to go the whole nine yards. I would love to see a countersuit claiming that the restraining order is effectively a type of SLAPP suit.

That would take the most minimal amount of effort. So, she has no clue where Jace lives and probably just made it up.
It'd be against her interests to do so since, without that, service of the order would fail, and it wouldn't be effective. I mean, unless her goal was to get a real copy of that form for PR value... which is possible.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I was thinking about making a comment about this. That's not a witness: The term "Witness" is more a legal term of art required by the form there than anything else. That's the judge's name. It does not mean that the judge witnessed the conduct that precipitated the order.
Yeah see, I told you I'm legal stupid. I thought it was just a witness that went with her to vouch that she wanted a restraining order, kind of like witnesses that show up to vouch for people writing their will and such. It still seems weird that she chose to not blur it after everything else, even the COURT'S ADDRESS was blurred, maybe she just missed it in the photo?

Of course she's playing this up on purpose. She really started making noise after she saw the "juggalo beatdown" video. Either she's a complete moron and felt genuinely threatened by Jace's laughable "street justice," or she realized Jace is a harmless stoner that she can safely crucify without any real consequences. My money is on the latter.
I'm new to paying attention to the machinations of Brianna Wu, but she doesn't seem that smart, in a way. Maybe intelligent in a "studied at college" kind of way, but in terms of common sense she seems to lack that. She can't seem to look past her own beliefs and see that maybe someone else has a contradicting view, and that its okay for that to be. That's why when people say things like, "Nah, I don't want to buy your game on Steam, it looks like something I'm not interested in," She responds with, "Its SOOOOOOOoooooOOOoooo disheartening to see how many people on Steam hate women!"

I want to know why Jace's name is blurred. I would not be surprised if this order is for somebody else and she's lying about it.

Can any photoshop experts take a crack at de-blurring that? I don't know if it's even possible.
Its possible, but you have to manage your expectations. I can try, although honestly, I learned more the countermeasures to prevent people from unblurring your documents as compared to how to un-blur them.

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
Yeah see, I told you I'm legal stupid. I thought it was just a witness that went with her to vouch that she wanted a restraining order, kind of like witnesses that show up to vouch for people writing their will and such. It still seems weird that she chose to not blur it after everything else, even the COURT'S ADDRESS was blurred, maybe she just missed it in the photo?
Yeah it's no big deal. I just hadn't been sure if it merited a preemptive clarification. I don't think it's an unreasonable misreading.

But yes, I agree it's damn weird that she blurred the court's address and not the judge's name. It kind of lends credence to the "it's all for patreonbux" theory I'm kind of cooking up in my head.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's for Jace, I wonder if it's the address Eli gave that may not be legit.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a 9.
To be fair, I thought it was a 4 too.

Can any photoshop experts take a crack at de-blurring that? I don't know if it's even possible.

Well I took a look at the file, I don't think its going to be possible to do any deblurring. There's just not enough detail. Usually swirl and gaussian blurs are the easiest to undo, this was a cranked out motion blur (possibly multiple applications). It might be possible by someone more skilled with Photoshop than I am.

The_Doctor

BASTARDOUS CHILD
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it's legit, they normally don't blur out the defendants name. Going to look into it.

-EDIT- The MA Trial Court has an online lookup, does anyone know the court this would be coming out of?

• Late
Reactions: 4Macie

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it's legit, they normally don't blur out the defendants name. Going to look into it.

-EDIT- The MA Trial Court has an online lookup, does anyone know the court this would be coming out of?
Cambridge is where the judge is currently out of. I checked about an hour ago and saw nothing.

The_Doctor

BASTARDOUS CHILD
kiwifarms.net
Went through the online court system, no info posted. Looked up by her name, then docket number through her local court's. Will keep checking.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As quite a few people have stated Wu is probably doing this with no intention of it coming to fruition. Wu isn't smart but she's willing to stoop really low and deal in half-truths if she thinks it'll benefit her. She can now say she felt so threatened she got a restraining order. Doesn't matter if the hearing falls apart because she can now make a claim that isn't technically a lie.

The thing is that in the long run her tactics mean shit. She's more well-known for drama than any legitimate work. She'll never be respected in her field, her games will keep being funded by the Wu family and patreon as they hemorrhage money during drawn out productions. She's going to spend the rest of her life as a joke.

Shit is going to be hilarious.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently her next hearing is on 2/13/15, at 4 A.M.
I'm gonna go ahead and say that time is probably supposed to be a 9.
My expierence with the hearing is your hearing isn't a 9, the sign in starts at 9. And those court people don't want to hear whiny bullshit.

hard2heart2heart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth peace bond violations get serious very quickly, if Jace doesn't walk a fine line he could find himself in the chain gang... Even if Wu can't get a permanent order this temporary one could lead to serious trouble if it gets served.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth peace bond violations get serious very quickly, if Jace doesn't walk a fine line he could find himself in the chain gang... Even if Wu can't get a permanent order this temporary one could lead to serious trouble if it gets served.
I wonder if the video specifically mentioning the tranny being pulled is involved.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is this the first restraining order she managed to get?
I believe the only prior experience John Flynt has with restraining orders is getting slapped with one by the campus newspaper for being a violent, threatening nut.

As quite a few people have stated Wu is probably doing this with no intention of it coming to fruition.
This. Unless there is money associated with actually pursuing it, which I can't see.

I suspect this will eventually be dismissed for lack of prosecution after the TRO expires on the date listed.

But Wu will shriek about awful, awful bla de bla send me Patreon bux. See, I got a restraining order, this proves GooberGrape is dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: blackie toy

MACH-IV

DO NOT DOWNVOTE
kiwifarms.net
Yea, first thing a terrified victim of harassment does is brag about it on twitter...
Now she's crying to Steam Games for not removing negative reviews on her game.

• Agree
Reactions: GREEDY FIREMAN

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm new to paying attention to the machinations of Brianna Wu, but she doesn't seem that smart, in a way. Maybe intelligent in a "studied at college" kind of way, but in terms of common sense she seems to lack that. She can't seem to look past her own beliefs and see that maybe someone else has a contradicting view, and that its okay for that to be. That's why when people say things like, "Nah, I don't want to buy your game on Steam, it looks like something I'm not interested in," She responds with, "Its SOOOOOOOoooooOOOoooo disheartening to see how many people on Steam hate women!"
Nah, she has playing the victim and manipulating her idiot followers down to a science at this point. She isn't very smart, but remember the people she manipulates into giving her money and falling on their sword for her are even dumber (i.e. Reuben S. Tutter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino