Post conspiracies you believe in, criticize those you don't. -

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net
YES

I believe the pentagon and building 7 damage on 9/11 was not airplane related. I do believe the towers were legit though.
Aliens being a thing I think is 75% real.
Ancient aliens I sorta kinda think maybe a thing but more like how they are now, unseen observers or myths, not full on built the pyramids.
Black knight satellite.
I recently learned about the hollow earth rabbit hole. I kinda DIG it.
The Rothchilds and friends own western civilization.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
Big tech and left politics are colluding to be authoritarian dicks.
JFK

NO

Flat earth
moon landing fake
reptilians
9/11 towers were hit by missiles or were fake or whatever.
Most outlandish alien and supernatural stuff.

Maxxicus Callahan

kiwifarms.net
The image of the big bad left that’s out to get you and your family is an image largely cherry picked and conjured up by right wing grifters to sell you an image of a contemporary left that has all but abandoned labour and free speech at its core. The idpol SJW blue haired authoritarians are a loud vocal minority who get far more attention than they deserve and when their agendas are being pushed in big tech censorship it’s because they pose no real actual threat to the bottom line of the owner class. Woke Disney and Big Tech moves to cancel culture are a sort of cynical diet-progressivism which defang the leftist call for economic rights while pushing aggressively for the left’s calls for LGBTQ2+ and increased diversity.

It’s an interesting paradox that the big tech and media corporations are called left wing by some and yet they lobby endlessly for more tax cuts for the rich and to keep wages low and work precarious for their employees with third party contractors. Amazon for example doesn’t care if you are pissing in a bottle while living out of your car working in a warehouse that cuts corners on health and safety. They also push aggressively against unionization going as far as to hire Pinkerton Agency spies to monitor who’s spreading commie talk about workers organizing. So to summarize the idea of this leftist conspiracy of some slow takeover by SJW Marxist infiltration is totally impotent but the powerful will certainly use aspects of left woeness to appear progressive and my fear is that they (big tech monopolies) are changing capitalism into something else and we don’t know what that is yet but it largely seeks to turn workers into nomads making precarious work the norm while giving us the line of you will own nothing and be happy. A sort of smart city communism under private ownership of big corporations.

Last edited:

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
YES

I believe the pentagon and building 7 damage on 9/11 was not airplane related. I do believe the towers were legit though.
Aliens being a thing I think is 75% real.
Ancient aliens I sorta kinda think maybe a thing but more like how they are now, unseen observers or myths, not full on built the pyramids.
Black knight satellite.
I recently learned about the hollow earth rabbit hole. I kinda DIG it.
The Rothchilds and friends own western civilization.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
Big tech and left politics are colluding to be authoritarian dicks.
JFK

NO

Flat earth
moon landing fake
reptilians
9/11 towers were hit by missiles or were fake or whatever.
Most outlandish alien and supernatural stuff.
"Haha moon landing was totally real guys, alien shit and ancient aliens are totally real too, ignore the fact that the alien shit propaganda is all created by the jewish propaganda industry in hollywood. They literally had john podesta as an "expert" on one of the episodes of ancient aliens but its all totally legit"

download (4).jpg

Schlong song

kiwifarms.net
75% of people on big websites like reddit, twitter and Facebook are AI bots used to artificially inflate the number of users, clicks and ad revenue.

25%-50% of 'people' playing mobile and online games like Fortnite, candy crush etc are bots and people hired to play to game, again to artificially increase player numbers.

We've seen this before with the housing market, stock market and original dotcom bubble. When the tech world crashes again, it will tank the price of crypto, leaving the suckers who invest in it (long term) to lose a shit load of money, just like the stock market.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think gang stalking has some basis in reality. Not to the extent you see online but I do think the glow niggers probably gang stalked a few crazy people who spread the conspiracy. That way when they want to harass an actual target for whatever reason the person is dismissed as crazy.