Post conspiracies you believe in, criticize those you don't. -

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Criticize Pizzagate. Those fuckers were willfully retarded. I once had a Pizzagater try to tell me John Podesta had paintings of kids with bleeding assholes in his house; I found the actual paintings online and showed them to him, no blood, no assholes, and he still wouldn't budge.

Stan the Boston Bombing Inside Job. Bomber kids just happen to be the Chechen grandnephews of Graham Fuller, the gonzo CIA strategist notorious for promoting Chechen terrorism and false flag bombing attacks as a means of destabilizing Russia? And Fuller's own housemate and son-in-law, Uncle Ruslan, just magically appears before the media as the second source they went to in order to find out how crazy the Brothers were, after the media's first source - the mom - started running her mouth about how her boys were being monitored by the Feds and this was all an inside job...?

Neko GF

*Infringes on your copyright*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not today CIA!!!
1620144991139.png

Cuntflaps

kiwifarms.net
I think gang stalking has some basis in reality. Not to the extent you see online but I do think the probably gang stalked a few crazy people who spread the conspiracy. That way when they want to harass an actual target for whatever reason the person is dismissed as crazy.
It just kind of depends on what you mean by gang stalking. I don't think random people on the web are being "gang stalked" or anything, the people in those videos are probably just schizophrenic or something. However, some of the bizarre tactics they believe are being used against them have been used by intelligence and law enforcement to persecute and harass people in the past. It's just those people are usually political dissidents, etc.

EDIT: Just a thought, at least for the US. If the political will could be created, there could be legal accountability for the organizations and individuals who engage in or have engaged in such activities. We could, in theory, abolish institutions like the FBI entirely and rebuild them in a form which doesn't allow them to violate personal liberties and which prevents them from committing acts of violence against citizens. I highly doubt that will happen because most people (and definitely most congresspersons) are apparently perfectly alright with unlimited spying capabilities being used against them by their government and pretty much any other violation the creeps can think of.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, this is a fun one! And somewhat believable to a point. I mean, why else are they stipulating that vaccinated people have to wear masks, right?

The COVID vaccine is actually a bioweapon!

And since I'm in AZ and this issue is front and center nationally right now, I give you this to chew on:

Luvs me some good conspiracy nonsense! Not that I necessarily believe it, but love seeing some of the takes out there.

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net
"Haha moon landing was totally real guys, alien shit and ancient aliens are totally real too, ignore the fact that the alien shit propaganda is all created by the jewish propaganda industry in hollywood. They literally had john podesta as an "expert" on one of the episodes of ancient aliens but its all totally legit"

View attachment 2141424
You uh misread that. NO means the stuff that I don't believe.

75% of people on big websites like reddit, twitter and Facebook are AI bots used to artificially inflate the number of users, clicks and ad revenue.

25%-50% of 'people' playing mobile and online games like Fortnite, candy crush etc are bots and people hired to play to game, again to artificially increase player numbers.

We've seen this before with the housing market, stock market and original dotcom bubble. When the tech world crashes again, it will tank the price of crypto, leaving the suckers who invest in it (long term) to lose a shit load of money, just like the stock market.
Its funny you bring this up. There is a fringe version of this that says most of the internet is bots and not people. Then even further beyond, you have the whole "nothing is real except you" belief. I think its just our inherent narcissism trying to give logical "explanations" as to why I (we) am the only thing that exists and matters. I find it interesting though how it persists through these different forms though.

Fuck off glowie.
I haven't played fallout in years, but I assume you are referencing "glowing one" zombies. If not, then I don't care, this is now my head canon.

I think gang stalking has some basis in reality. Not to the extent you see online but I do think the glow niggers probably gang stalked a few crazy people who spread the conspiracy. That way when they want to harass an actual target for whatever reason the person is dismissed as crazy.
Like someone said in this thread its probably just schizo shit. Or heightened paranoia. I do worry it being a thing in say hyper left cities though eventually. Like Seattle or LA, where doxxing and cancel culture gets so brazen they take to the streets because they abolish all police and enforce mob rule. That is a conspiracy unto itself though.

These are barely conspiracies
Tell that to the man, man.

Mario is Communist.
I think this is wrong.

Gamergate stumbled upon a legitimate DARPA-funded project to manipulate people via a network of gaming "journalists."
Wong but close. Homeland security.

Last edited by a moderator:

CreamyHerman’s

I FUCKING HATE TRUMP, I LOVE BIDEN’S COCK
kiwifarms.net
I believe we live on the inside of the hollow earth, Godzilla Vs. Kong was merely a ploy to distract you from thinking that we’re on the inside

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its funny you bring this up. There is a fringe version of this that says most of the internet is bots and not people. Then even further beyond, you have the whole "nothing is real except you" belief. I think its just our inherent narcissism trying to give logical "explanations" as to why I (we) am the only thing that exists and matters. I find it interesting though how it persists through these different forms though.

I haven't played fallout in years, but I assume you are referencing "glowing one" zombies. If not, then I don't care, this is now my head canon.

Like someone said in this thread its probably just schizo shit. Or heightened paranoia. I do worry it being a thing in say hyper left cities though eventually. Like Seattle or LA, where doxxing and cancel culture gets so brazen they take to the streets because they abolish all police and enforce mob rule. That is a conspiracy unto itself though.

Tell that to the man, man.

I think this is wrong.

Wong but close. Homeland security.
Yeah this dude glows in the dark. Which three letter agency do you work for? Obligatory fuck off glowie.

Ralph Cifaretto

A: She was a whooah. B: She hit me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't a conspiracy per se, but I believe that a distant ancestor of modern squids/octopi arrived on earth via a meteor.