Post conspiracies you believe in, criticize those you don't. -

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I belive believe Kero was the one who plotted 9/11. Not Bush.

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
Its funny you bring this up. There is a fringe version of this that says most of the internet is bots and not people. Then even further beyond, you have the whole "nothing is real except you" belief. I think its just our inherent narcissism trying to give logical "explanations" as to why I (we) am the only thing that exists and matters. I find it interesting though how it persists through these different forms though.
I don't know why you tried confusing my point with narcissism, it isn't. It's simply artificially inflating the price/popularity of something so that the 'bubble popping' is controlled and those with the most power/money/resources get more power/money/resources.

need shoeonhead nudes

kiwifarms.net
Moon landing was a hoax, tied in with Stanley Kubrick, him co-ordinating the set and using his autism to create the presentation allowed him some creative freedom making some movies. Probably assassinated later on, something to do with the Eyes Wide Shut cut. Don't particularly care about this one though (the moon).

Estrogen not being filtered out of public water systems (birth control piss) intentionally to imbalance hormones and create fags / lower birthrate.

John Podesta and Hillary email leaks have a lot of creepy shit and to me it's damning evidence in their child sex parties/andrenocrhome rituals.

Holocaust was a hoax, lots of people died from all sides, there was concentration camps. There were no homicidal gas chambers.

White genocide has been in the works for decades, worked on by Jews. Lowering native birthrates, testosterone, increasing immigration, and promoting race-mixing propaganda.

Feminism is a war against women, created by Jews.

Most conspiracies are bullshit, filled with government agents. Their purpose is to make people that talk about the above things retarded by association. Polluting the waters.

A good example of this technique occurring is Occupy Wallstreet, started out being anti-bankers and then degenerated into identity politics (the benefit of multiculturalism is these types of divisions always occur in organic movements).

Hard Toothbrush

Peace through desert warfare.
kiwifarms.net
Jews wanted to do 9/11, but they planned it for November 9th, as they're more used to the date format used in most of Europe. The actual 9/11 attacks were done by NAMBLA.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard, decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Criticize Pizzagate. Those fuckers were willfully retarded. I once had a Pizzagater try to tell me John Podesta had paintings of kids with bleeding assholes in his house; I found the actual paintings online and showed them to him, no blood, no assholes, and he still wouldn't budge.
Just because it also had some couple of retards, doesn't mean the whole thing was retarded. Plenty of retards on kiwifarms too, but plenty of real info as well.

I don't think anyone has proven which exact images were in their house; it's rare for any contemporary artist to have all their work online in the first place. Probably rarer for those who photograph naked teenagers in their bedroom. And apparently not tasteful, or why would it horrify people?

podesta1.PNG

Though typically discussions focused on Biljana Đurđević images instead, because Podesta supposedly said that she's his favorite artist (never confirmed that from any interview myself). Those are the images of kids tied up in empty pools or red spanked asses and such. No blood or assholes, but not exactly innocent either.

wall.jpg

biljana2.jpg

Feminism is a war against women, created by Jews.
I think it's war against fertility. Every single thing put forward by feminism has reduced fertility. At least until the intersectional racism stuff.

Last edited:

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
North Korea is a utopia and everyone in NK agrees that allowing the outside world in, would ruin what they have. So they do what they can to put off anyone thinking of going to NK.

The theory goes that

NK is 90%+ renewable energy (cheaper than importing coal and oil)

All schools, houses, universities and transport is paid for by the government.

Communism exists in the form of everyone having the same thing: house, car, education, social welfare. While capitalism exists for people to make extra cash.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just because it also had some couple of retards, doesn't mean the whole thing was retarded. Plenty of retards on kiwifarms too, but plenty of real info as well.

I don't think anyone has proven which exact images were in their house; it's rare for any contemporary artist to have all their work online in the first place. Probably rarer for those who photograph naked teenagers in their bedroom. And apparently not tasteful, or why would it horrify people?

View attachment 2143138

Though typically discussions focused on Biljana Đurđević images instead, because Podesta supposedly said that she's his favorite artist (never confirmed that from any interview myself). Those are the images of kids tied up in empty pools or red spanked asses and such. No blood or assholes, but not exactly innocent either.

I think it's war against fertility. Every single thing put forward by feminism has reduced fertility. At least until the intersectional racism stuff.
Yes, those were some of the Biljana images Pizzagaters were asserting depicted bleeding kid buttholes. IIRC, this was a claim first put forth by a prominent Pizzagate journo, and even when the claim was demonstrated to be false, the gaters still insisted it was true. Nowhere was it demonstrated which (if any) of these paintings were ever actually possessed by Podesta, and not one of them depicts bleeding buttholes in any fashion; yet still, gaters clung to the story.

Podesta may have been a creep with weird taste in art; as a wealthy Democrat, there's almost no way he wouldn't be. But the central claim of Pizzagate - that Podesta and Clinton were running an underground sex trafficking ring, and that a variety of words in his emails (pizza, hotdog, handkerchief, etc) were part of an elaborate pedo-code which proved their involvement, was simply absurd. Instead of focusing on actual, provable cases of political pdophlia - like Epstein, Hastert, Foley, and Weiner - instead we got all these angry internet activists fussing over handkerchief colors and looking for vietcong rape tunnels beneath Comet Ping Pong.

Given how quickly the discourse surrounding the Podesta email turned to pizza codes, and given the involvement of people like prominent glowie pedophile, Mike "Dershowitz" Cernovich, in pushing the narrative that way, I suspect Pizzagate was promtoed in order to deflect criticism away from other, more substantial aspects of the leaks - things like Seth Rich, and the fact that the Democratic Party was provably undermining the democratic decision-making process of its own voting base.

Me? I'm Tight As Fuck

Not Whack
kiwifarms.net
North Korea is a utopia and everyone in NK agrees that allowing the outside world in, would ruin what they have. So they do what they can to put off anyone thinking of going to NK.

The theory goes that

NK is 90%+ renewable energy (cheaper than importing coal and oil)

All schools, houses, universities and transport is paid for by the government.

Communism exists in the form of everyone having the same thing: house, car, education, social welfare. While capitalism exists for people to make extra cash.
That would be a cool conspiracy if you couldn't instantly blow pizza sized holes in the plot

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
That would be a cool conspiracy if you couldn't instantly blow pizza sized holes in the plot
The head fella of the Washington Post says that almost no information comes out of North Korea, so the media make up stories because it can't be verified true or false. Notable examples were Kim killing his uncle with a flamethrower and killing some other dude with a direct mortar hit.

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
I think gang stalking has some basis in reality. Not to the extent you see online but I do think the glow niggers probably gang stalked a few crazy people who spread the conspiracy. That way when they want to harass an actual target for whatever reason the person is dismissed as crazy.

I could believe that some of those who claim to be gangstalked actually are. Not because they managed to stumble onto the truth and now are being stalked but because whatever entity needs targets for their recruits to practice their gangstalking skills on.

Also flat earth conspiracy is a controlled conspiracy to discredit and poison the idea of conspiracy theories.

Me? I'm Tight As Fuck

Not Whack
kiwifarms.net
The head fella of the Washington Post says that almost no information comes out of North Korea, so the media make up stories because it can't be verified true or false. Notable examples were Kim killing his uncle with a flamethrower and killing some other dude with a direct mortar hit.
Firstly, I know someone who has been to & illegally recorded footage in NK. It's a far cry from a utopia. Not to mention the various celebrity visits and journalist visits, as well as what we know from satellite imagery, firsthand accounts from refugees, South Koreans, and the Chinese.

Secondly, what the fuck does that have to do with the conspiracy?

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
Firstly, I know someone who has been to & illegally recorded footage in NK. It's a far cry from a utopia. Not to mention the various celebrity visits and journalist visits, as well as what we know from satellite imagery, firsthand accounts from refugees, South Koreans, and the Chinese.

Secondly, what the fuck does that have to do with the conspiracy?
Bothly, I don't trust what is reported by a group of companies who have been caught, or straight up admitted to, lying and making up stories. I know we go down the rabbit hole of how do you believe anything you read on the internet, but I don't believe anything I read on the internet. In some cases I'm more likely to believe the opposite of what is said on the internet.

That being said, I agree with you. It would be cool if it was true. I just doubt it is. Still cool though

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hitler survived and fled to his secret Antarctic base where he is cryogenicaly frozen to bide his time for his return.

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pedo shit has probably been happening in DC for a long time. Pizzagate was just a long line of similar events that let the public look behind the curtans. Look up the thread on The Finders on this very fourm or "a conspiracy of silence" doc about the Franklin Scandal.

Pedo shit probably happens with the political and business elites across the world. But it can't be proven with certainty. But there's a lot of evidence to highly imply it is happening.

Sargon had a good primer on this years ago:

Why? Certain elites get off on it. They can have any legal act they want. Pedo is illegal. Its exotic. The CIA, FBI, and other goverment intel agencies use Ephebophilia to entrap/blackmain certain people (politicans, businessmen, celebrities) to do their bidding. Same with Satanism. Back in the 60s, these intel agencies probably used it to find people that would follow them no matter what. The people weirded out by it would leave. It was weird shit and America was still largely Christian. Its not because they believe in a higher power and satan is real. Its also exotic. People with lots of power and/or money are into weird shit because power and money fucks with your thinking.

Wachoskis are really just into hardcore BDSM and they were brainwashed into being trans by a dominatrix
Larry yes. Andy was probably peer pressured into trooning out. Go read the Rolling Stones article from 2006.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, those were some of the Biljana images Pizzagaters were asserting depicted bleeding kid buttholes. IIRC, this was a claim first put forth by a prominent Pizzagate journo, and even when the claim was demonstrated to be false, the gaters still insisted it was true. Nowhere was it demonstrated which (if any) of these paintings were ever actually possessed by Podesta, and not one of them depicts bleeding buttholes in any fashion; yet still, gaters clung to the story.

Podesta may have been a creep with weird taste in art; as a wealthy Democrat, there's almost no way he wouldn't be. But the central claim of Pizzagate - that Podesta and Clinton were running an underground sex trafficking ring, and that a variety of words in his emails (pizza, hotdog, handkerchief, etc) were part of an elaborate pedo-code which proved their involvement, was simply absurd. Instead of focusing on actual, provable cases of political pdophlia - like Epstein, Hastert, Foley, and Weiner - instead we got all these angry internet activists fussing over handkerchief colors and looking for vietcong rape tunnels beneath Comet Ping Pong.

Given how quickly the discourse surrounding the Podesta email turned to pizza codes, and given the involvement of people like prominent glowie pedophile, Mike "Dershowitz" Cernovich, in pushing the narrative that way, I suspect Pizzagate was promtoed in order to deflect criticism away from other, more substantial aspects of the leaks - things like Seth Rich, and the fact that the Democratic Party was provably undermining the democratic decision-making process of its own voting base.
I wouldn't doubt politicians getting involved in pedo rings; pedo rings exist and politicians can be degenerates, we know this. The problem is they will most likely not do anything as convoluted as secret tunnels or codes. Epstein's island was pretty straight forward: invite young girls to work on the island, be a degenerate, shame them into not talking to anyone about it.
Also these same fuckers can't read; they used an article about that Comet Ping Pong guy talking about a basement as a gotcha but they didn't pay attention to the part where he said the basement belonged to another business of his. So if there's a secret sex torture chamber, they're looking in the wrong place. :story: