Post conspiracies you believe in, criticize those you don't. -

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard, decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look I get why people are skeptical about pizzagate being anything real; it has been memed to death by media. I saw it go down real time and devoted time to seperate facts from fiction.

Just to be clear:

The claim that podesta and hillary clinton run a child sex ring from a pizza place is a claim made by stephen colbert, who himself has close ties to podesta.

What pizzagate originally was is the following:

1. People looking into podesta emails and guccifer hacks
2. People being surprised about the many mentions of pizza, including pizzapac and the pizza.jpg of convicted child traffickers
3. A number of weird messages that seemed to imply code, most notably someone saying that they found a handkerchief with a map that may be pizza related
4. People looking into the various pizza places mentioned in the e-mails, while striking gold when looking into comet ping pong

a prominent Pizzagate journo
Who? As far as I know only 3 journalists attached their name to pizzagate, one credible one and two uncredible one. All other journalists I've seen write about it said that it was nothing, without ever mentioning some of the weird stuff why people got interested in the first place.

Credible:

Ben Swann, who was removed online for it for a while, who hadn't reported anything inaccurate. Not a single retraction about it either.

Not credible:

David Seaman, who despite in retrospect giving excellent advice on gold and bitcoin, said a lot of things on pizzagate that were unverifiable (including vague claims about an old friend getting stabbed over it?)

Alex Jones, who retracted his position on pizzagate. He had an obvious actor on (who was also on a couple of other news shows for being present at the gunman visiting).

Was there any other pizzagate journo?

Edit: my bad you're talking about cernovic. I thought I was generous calling alex jones a journalist, but calling cernovic one really stretches the imagination. Has cernovic ever reported on anything?

He was pretty uninformed on the whole thing. But it's also telling that his 60 minutes is completely scrubbed from everywhere. There are many 60 minute interviews before or since that are recoverable, but not this one. Again one of the weird things that surround the whole thing.

that Podesta and Clinton were running an underground sex trafficking ring,

This is how Stephen Colbert as well as the media framed it, not what the claims were.

Given how quickly the discourse surrounding the Podesta email turned to pizza codes

Podesta has a picture called pizza.jpg as well as pizzapac links and images that started the sleuthing in the first place. This not where it turned, that was the start before comet ping pong was looked at. Initially other pizza places were looked at.

Why would an image of pizza get people to look? Because one of the emails of podesta had pizza.jpg, of two journalists in asia eating pizza with a child, who were later arrested for child trafficking.

Comet Ping Pong was the third or fourth pizza place looked at. There was A LOT of weird stuff surrounding comet ping pong and the news coverage two months later only made it more suspicious.

1. Alefantis Instagram photos of a child with arms tied up, one with a baby for sale, one with comments about anal insertion with picture of a baby
2. Very odd reviews of weird experiences on various sites
3. The heavy breathing and majestic ape videos
4. Instagram of one of their employees with all sexual/pizza imagery like this:

1478480716795.png

1478482464140.png

You mentioned a focus on real pedophiles like Dennis Hastert. Funny that.

Of course there is the long term friendship of Podesta with convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert in the emails

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17065
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3664

And of course right before Hastert's conviction there is this e-mail:

1478434762270.png

Supposedly in Dennis Hastert's 2013 autobiography he writes about teaching kids in Japan with Podesta. I have not been able to verify that specific fact on whether it's true or not, I'll try to do so this week. Hastert's sexcrimes were done as a teacher, of course.

I mean, I saw it all go down realtime so I was very interested in it for a while, and it's easier to see which parts were verifiable and which weren't.

--
Also these same fuckers can't read; they used an article about that Comet Ping Pong guy talking about a basement as a gotcha but they didn't pay attention to the part where he said the basement belonged to another business of his
So he does have a basement?

The claim was never specifically comet ping pong basement. What people came across was Alefantis instagram with odd pictures including them having a freezer with "#killroom" as comment. This also had images of a child sized coffin and digging out the floor in a basement. It was about Alefantis basement. The media message of "we don't even have basement" was a way to get people toto dismiss the story instead of looking into it. It worked on a lot of people, obviously.

I would have probably thought the same things if I hadn't seen things unfold real time.

--

Also anyone feel free to ask me anything. Someone recently asked me to give some info on pizzagate so I thought I might dig in and make my research accesible to people and maybe organize it more readably.

Last edited:

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
75% of people on big websites like reddit, twitter and Facebook are AI bots used to artificially inflate the number of users, clicks and ad revenue.

25%-50% of 'people' playing mobile and online games like Fortnite, candy crush etc are bots and people hired to play to game, again to artificially increase player numbers.
I'd completely believe this. If you were the owner of a large website who earned profit almost entirely from ad revenue, why wouldn't you utilize bots to artificially inflate ad views/clicks? The only two reasons would be because you were honest to a fault or because there is no bot advanced enough to not be detected as such, and in 2021, I doubt either of these things is the case.

Besides, it's pretty obvious these days that they key to attracting users isn't to innovate, but to give them the impression that a game or platform is popular and everyone else is using it. I seem to recall somebody actually admitting that in its early days, Reddit used fake accounts or bots to make the site look more populated than it was.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Podesta has a picture called pizza.jpg as well as pizzapac links and images that started the sleuthing in the first place. This not where it turned, that was the start before comet ping pong was looked at. Initially other pizza places were looked at.

Why would an image of pizza get people to look? Because one of the emails of podesta had pizza.jpg, of two journalists in asia eating pizza with a child, who were later arrested for child trafficking.
Did you mean this one? Because they were not arrested for child trafficking.

Pizzagate-mm-pizza.jpg

A Clockwork Soybean

kiwifarms.net
Cats are controlled by a government satellite and 5g super Fortnite homobeams will activate a sinister phase two of cat behavior, which will involve them shitting on even more expensive things.
I actually had a dream along these lines at one point. In the dream I policeman performing a search of a house in the rural midwest. In the basement I found a factory full of artificial organs, sort of like that one scene from the movie eXistenZ. I noticed that many of these organs were actually limbs from animals, designed to be combined together to form functional individuals. I recognized several limbs from my dog, and came to the conclusion that said dog was actually a biological surveillance device.

On topic:
Believe: Drugs and sex are being used by the powers that be to keep people compliant. Same with transgenderism. The Rothschild own the world through central banks, ect. Most mainstream environmentalist movements are being promoted by large corporations as a way of bringing about the "great reset". COVID pandemic is real, but being exploited to help bring about these polices faster.
Criticize: Hollow earth, flat earth, reptilians, sci-fi bullshit in general. I'm sure a lot of this is being pushed to disguise the truth.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard, decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you mean this one? Because they were not arrested for child trafficking.
Fuck, I try to be as dilligent as I can, but you are correct; it is not verifiable if they were.

What is verifiable is that they were arrested for illegally entering North Korea and then helped by Bill Clinton:

I must have crossed wires in my head with when Clinton helped Laura Silsby to get her charge reduced from conspiracy and child abduction to arranging irregular traffic in Haiti.

1478198671975-1.jpg
Twitter link of image:

Last edited:

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
I'd completely believe this. If you were the owner of a large website who earned profit almost entirely from ad revenue, why wouldn't you utilize bots to artificially inflate ad views/clicks? The only two reasons would be because you were honest to a fault or because there is no bot advanced enough to not be detected as such, and in 2021, I doubt either of these things is the case.
Bots and AI are sophisticated enough, the rub is people think that they aren't so they would never think it possible. Look at the language patterns used on Twitter arguments. The structure is the same. Then chuck in a program like Grammerly and we're not a million miles away.

Besides, several companies like amazon use 'bot farms' that are rooms full of people with hundreds of registered accounts, used to review bomb places.

Then there are genuine shills who work for companies to push a negative or positive outcome of events.

It gets more mental in the games industry because some players online are AI. As a side conspiracy, AI took a dip in 2006/07 in games (Gears 1 AI is much more advanced than Gears 2 AI) to make it look like AI wasn't clever enough to pass as a human in online games. If you see some COD players (in the early games I haven't played for a while) they are very good mechanically at shooting, almost advanced player level, yet they're clueless in how they play tactically. Like the mind of a five year old has the reflexes of a top player.

Besides, it's pretty obvious these days that they key to attracting users isn't to innovate, but to give them the impression that a game or platform is popular and everyone else is using it. I seem to recall somebody actually admitting that in its early days, Reddit used fake accounts or bots to make the site look more populated than it was.
All of the above spergy wall of text from me comes down to what you say here.

Reddit, Facebook, twitter and even big games like COD, FIFA and Fort nite all use artifical numbers, be they AI or people paid to play the game to drive up popularity and net more whales.

I think the whole tech industry is one giant bubble waiting to burst.

Internet_Loner

kiwifarms.net
Unsuccessful bitter men abuse the healthcare system to go Trans, thinking it will get them attention and or laid. If you don't have issues in your late teens or early twenties, you probaly aren't dysphoric.

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
Wokeness, Anti-religion and Trust Science! have one link: Scientology.

In a few posts around the farms I have asked and wondered if TPTB have lost/are in the process of losing their power and are instead being replace by an alternative PTB - which could explain why things have become so clown wordly lately.

After watching the 'Angel' episode of the simpsons last night (Lisa the Sceptic, Season 9) it made me realise just what was going on; Scientology has successfully worked its' way up to the highest echelons of power and have now taken over.

The 'Woke' angle of social programming is to push people towards pleasures of the flesh and mind, while ignoring and often fighting-against, structures that offer morality, faith and decency. This is to brainwash society in to dismissing any religion...any religion being the Abrahamic religions of Islam, Judaism and Christianity.

This leads in to the anti-religion push of having all sides fight one-another. There is no win for Islam to start a fight with the Christian west, nor the Jews to rid the world of Muslims. There is a win for scientology to reduce the effectiveness, reach and believability of either of the aforementioned religions, as it breaks the back of a third of the planet that place their lives, and deaths, in the hands of said religions. The Muslim terrorists, the (((jews))) and the Christian, anti-fag, anti-woke traditionalists, who are seeing their religion picked apart, piece by piece (those dirty pervert priests, christian bakeries and mysterious church fires). Bonus points if one religious act can be blamed on another religion. Muslim terrorists, Christian/Catholic homophobes and (((jewish))) bankers - who control the world, are good examples of increased hate and deteste towards a group of people, solely based on their religion.

Finally, trust Science!. Scientology, despite its' name, isn't very scientific. But it was given that name to make it sound more credible, and to allow it to distance itself from a religion, while operating as, and bad mouthing other religions.

obama, Biden, merkle, scientologists all. What happens when you criticise woke? The lawyers come out, you lose your job and livelyhood. What happens when you support any of the millenia-old religions? Cries of muslim terrorists, Catholic homophobes and Jewish [insert anything you want].

Covid-19, the masks, the vaccines. All are scientology plants.

And for the future? Well, the documents released in June will subtly, but definitively, make the suggestion of scientology more plausible.

Or not, and this is fud i'm typing up because i'm paid by the muslim/christian and jewish communities to bad mouth scientology. Who knows?

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
The reason why the Republicans are insisting that the election is rigged is because they rigged it in favor of Biden. That way they can present the evidence to have Biden removed and their own candidate instated (not Trump, someone who is capable of not acting retarded in public. Otherwise they've already done it, they're just fucking around to keep the election in the news)

Illuminati Order Official

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 'Woke' angle of social programming is to push people towards pleasures of the flesh and mind, while ignoring and often fighting-against, structures that offer morality, faith and decency.
Look at neo-vags and tell me again woke is about pleasures of flesh.
Look at woke art and tell me again woke is about pleasures of mind.