Livestream Post KoP / STUPIDBowl Livestream -

• Fediverse: The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Upgrade: I am expecting that hardware upgrade at about Noon EST. I am doing preperative work before that. This may result in site issues.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
He is still using the word Frick.

He has clearly been watching too much SammyClassicSonicFan.

Fun fact about Sammy (and give me an off topic badge): A friend of mine was the one responsible for discovering him. He left a comment on my friend's videos, and that's how it all began...

• Autistic
Reactions: Picklechu

lynx

pleeeeease suscriiiibe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i've had it recording through the whole thing. i've noticed that on a couple jace's streams on youtube that when they're played post-broadcast they skip a lot, so i'll just keep recording.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
brain doesn't work? either he's high (likely), or he has a concussion (still likely)
That's pretty much me if I eat gluten.

And I am loling that people never want to see him play Duke Nukem Forever. Did you people saw how he acted about that game? It would be glorious to see him play it more.

DangerousAngel

kiwifarms.net
So Jace was talking in depth about the crash and moving back in with his mom. He wouldn't go into detail about why he moved back on stream but someone in the chat asked if Bitch Mom threatened to press charges if he wouldn't and Jace confirmed this to be true.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(not very) Interesting bit of trivia. I tried loading the video through a synchtube type thing and it came up as blocked in DE, which I presume is Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino