Post MtF troons threatening rape/molestation towards women - stereotypes are formed by reality

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1652326613097.png

Here's Chris at TMG. Though his target was males.

Last edited by a moderator:

stupid frog

Married to NigKid
kiwifarms.net
these are just troons being mad at terfs though. gimme that "you won't date me? i am coming to your house in 5 seconds" shit

Targeted harassment vs generalized? Probably harder to find, tbh if you haven't checked out Tranny Sideshows thread you should.

The posts I scrolled through are tame vs what I actually remember seeing. Maybe it was a different site.

btw I am still interested in this thread, but it might overlap with something that already exists. Too many trans topics to keep track of for me lol

Neurotypical Mantis

I see you frequently browse the Kiwi Farms...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Targeted harassment vs generalized? Probably harder to find, tbh if you haven't checked out Tranny Sideshows thread you should.

The posts I scrolled through are tame vs what I actually remember seeing. Maybe it was a different site.

btw I am still interested in this thread, but it might overlap with something that already exists. Too many trans topics to keep track of for me lol
yeah i thought this thread existed too but apparently not? we'll see. i feel like pics of this particular category is good for sending to friends who still tolerate troons

Half-Blood Princess

YOUS AMS DILDOS SKWISGAAR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you don't mind ocular damage, Ovarit has /o/TerfIsASlur which documents troon rape threats. Here's a particularly infamous one where a tumblr troon keeps threatening to sexually assault a 13 year old girl: https://archive.ph/kInX7
I figure when they make these threats it’s to overcompensate for women seeing them as pathetic gay men who aren’t intimidating. They’re just that desperate to be taken seriously by anyone to feed their fetish.

Neurotypical Mantis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Neurotypical Mantis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Frog Times

kiwifarms.net
If you're willing to go through furfaggotry, they're a dime-a-dozen in AC

Whitekitten isn't a troon (as of his last known whereabouts) but might as well be with those fucked comics.
Korps was that furry troon cult that was featured about a year ago. I remember reading some pretty awful tweets, but I can't exactly pinpoint where they were.

This has been posted on the farms a few times but still gets me.
1644020708662.png

If anyone can find the tweet(?) saying that women should be locked into breeding barns for troons to rape, then that would fit perfectly here. I think its either in the Korps or Sean Christian threads, but I could be completely wrong.