Post MtF troons threatening rape/molestation towards women - stereotypes are formed by reality

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

AMHOLIO

tranch home repair
kiwifarms.net
1598989549361.pngC5FCE2E7-4A14-4DE8-8CCB-4CF75F496C6E.jpeg.jpg
Phil's "raping feminists" fantasy of the day.
View attachment 1564603

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is this a thing? Like why are trans women all of a sudden wanting to rape women?
Hate to break it to you but this isn't an 'all of a sudden' thing. This has always been a thing. It's just been under pressure for so long that now it's finally boiling over because they can't hold it in anymore since women are still rejecting them as 'women' like they were when they were un-butchered men.

Éamon de Valera

Taoiseach
kiwifarms.net
Hate to break it to you but this isn't an 'all of a sudden' thing. This has always been a thing. It's just been under pressure for so long that now it's finally boiling over because they can't hold it in anymore since women are still rejecting them as 'women' like they were when they were un-butchered men.
Ok but still, what the hell is the reasoning.

Bubble Ba'ath

kiwifarms.net
If I recall properly based on past interactions on the Labelle thread, @SpaceAce keeps a back log of screencaps directly related to themes like this.

AMHOLIO

tranch home repair
kiwifarms.net
  • Paraphinalias come in clusters. If trans then likely to have other things like rubber, bdsm, humiliation, feet, pool toys, and such. And in horrifying fashion, rape can be one of them.
  • Entitlement. The incel to troon pipleline is real. It is easier for them to try and be the best woman ever, what they think those frigid sluts should be like, and believe that making their peepee hard is the only thing that matters. "Why aren't you fucking me" is the eternal incel cry.
  • Edginess. A lot of these men grew up during the edgier days of the internet, including when reddit was more politically incorrect and a lot of them browsed the chans. Rape is just an easy go to threat that makes you a cool edgelord. It won you the argument in some of the old days too because you were the edgiest retard to ever tard. Breaking taboos is part of trooning and hardcore liberal queer theory, and going against your mommy who said to never rape anyone is breaking a big old taboo.
  • Easy angry insult. They can't be clever, especially when blinded with rage, let's go straight to rape or murder.
  • Show of power and humilation. Rape has always been a weak man's tool to try to put a woman in her place. "I will destroy you emotionally, spiritually, and sexually and let you live humiliated at my greatness and power," is terrible, awful concern women have about the wrong kind of men (like these). Men like this can't win a verbal argument with anyone and would go down easy to any man with morals so they'll cheat and satisfy their lust at the same time.
There's probably more reasons and I believe most are just butthurt cryhard edgelords myself, but these are what I can think of right now.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Zoophiles like to pretend to be animals
Pedophiles like to pretend to be children
Incel rapists like to pretend to be women

There's no doubt that pets are submissive to you to some extent, or that children are, and women often are simply because they're smaller and gentler, and in healthy doses that plays into normal...cordial? sexual dynamics.

The issue is when you get an inferior example of a man who is otherwise unable to compete or exercise any control over his environment. Their upbringing and/or their inability to gain control in any other way will lead to them hyper fixating on what means of control they do have, whether that be over their own body, or in unpaid tranny janny positions, or over animals, or kids, or women.

Transexualism is representative of a mindset which has become obsessed with that concept of women as an outlet for control, and which sees sex primarily as an expression of domination. The very idea of women has become a fetish for them, since fetishes are about fixating on familiar routes of control.

These are all obsessions of hedonistic weak-willed caveman-brained subhumans who can't hack it any other way and should absolutely, 100% be collectively stomped out (in Skyrim).

ADN_VIII

Panzer Vor!
kiwifarms.net
If you're willing to go through furfaggotry, they're a dime-a-dozen in AC

Whitekitten isn't a troon (as of his last known whereabouts) but might as well be with those fucked comics.
Korps was that furry troon cult that was featured about a year ago. I remember reading some pretty awful tweets, but I can't exactly pinpoint where they were.

This has been posted on the farms a few times but still gets me.
View attachment 3276610

If anyone can find the tweet(?) saying that women should be locked into breeding barns for troons to rape, then that would fit perfectly here. I think its either in the Korps or Sean Christian threads, but I could be completely wrong.
Strictly speaking, Whitekitten isn't into troons, but futas. For the uninitiated, a futa is a type of hermaphrodite marked by possession of both a female body with primary and secondary sexual characteristics, but also functioning male sexual organs. I believe the term "futanari" literally means hermaphrodite but I also have the memory of soap so don't take my word for it.

While I'm sure he would jump at the chance to be a futa IRL since most of his fetishes revolve around futa supremacy, there was no evidence when I was rummaging in his discord that he was trans or interested in transitioning. If anything, he would likely be very solidly anti trans since his fetishes were explicitly about dominant futas and subjugated women.

I've Seen Some Shit

kiwifarms.net
Everyone else articulated the point from many angles in detail, but another big one is the notorious sexual slippery slope that leads to troondom. Incel to troon is the big pipeline, but there's also coomer to troon as well whch doesn't necessarily always include incels. They chase the dragon and seek weirder and weirder and more fucked up fetishes, and it always leads to moral depravity. This includes the consequences of threatening to rape someone - either by demonstrating how they're immune to consequences or getting a lot of attention because of it or because they're into being punished like paypigs are into going bankrupt. This is also why a lot of trannies say provocative and stupid shit online, they get off on the attention.
All the troons talking about their proposed communist utopias where they're the lieutenant TERF sodomizer are just discussing their twisted masturbatory fantasies hoping people will be appalled and disgusted by them and call them out for it and give them attention and humiliation value - or to win the "Twisted piece of shit" Olympics they have with their tranny psycho friends to see who can come up with the most depraved scenarios. Because it gets them off.