Votes: 568 85.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 94 14.2%

• Total voters

Coffee Shits

Hardcore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that finds the new 'expansion' of them a little annoying sometimes?

All the ratings used to be all laid out to use immediately, and now you have to hover over "like" to keep the others open. I notice it can be a little annoying sometimes to get to the rating you want in that manner, without accidentally closing the box and having to do it over again. Seems like an unnecessary step, is all.
I find it sometimes hard to use because it's laid out in a straight line. Since it's wide and not tall it's easy to miss the menu with the cursor. It's possible to triangulate the cursor against the menu edge to keep it open, but putting a max-width on the box (forcing it to grow vertically) would probably help as well.

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We should have a "Fat" rating for postings about (or by) fatties.
Just go on their profile and call them fat. It's more fun that way.

I do want some kind of "bait" or the nice meme rating back. There's already 5 or so emotes to tell someone what kind of fag they're being so I don't think one more would hurt. It might (:optimistic:) also stop newfags and retards from taking the bait all the time if they see the stickers.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
It has to be really confusing, though, so nobody has any idea what it means even a few months later. Like the awesome powerlevel icon that nobody understands.
Newish fag here- what is that icon? I have a hard time seeing them anyways bc my vision is 20x kinda of awful, but it just like a little blur to me.

also thedick piercing one is now 100% more horrifying as I originally thought it was a tongue piercing.

Book Thievery

あっち! こっち!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
also thedick piercing one is now 100% more horrifying as I originally thought it was a tongue piercing.
Before someone pointed it out to me roughly a month ago, I used to think "Horrifying" was a stock femur bone. I can't unsee it now. (:_(

On-topic, I agree that "Lunacy" ought to be a neutral rating. The way I see it being used is in response to the content being crazy, not the poster. I have, as of this writing, 327 Lunacies simply because I semi-frequently post content in the SJW and TDS boards, where users typically respond to such content with the Lunacy rating. My response, and I'm sure several others' as well, to someone schizoposting is to use the Autistic, Dumb, or possibly the MATI rating, not Lunacy. That's my two-cents on Kiwi Stickers.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On-topic, I agree that "Lunacy" ought to be a neutral rating. The way I see it being used is in response to the content being crazy, not the poster.
Yeah, I think I solely use lunacy and horrifying for the content people post about the subject of the thread rather than for the post itself. If the post is going to get a negative rating, the other options inevitably cover the reason why I think it's bad and the poster should feel bad better.

The people who bring in outside content for things like the SJW, Tumblr and general troon threads must have so many little crescent moons...

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I think I solely use lunacy and horrifying for the content people post about the subject of the thread rather than for the post itself. If the post is going to get a negative rating, the other options inevitably cover the reason why I think it's bad and the poster should feel bad better.

The people who bring in outside content for things like the SJW, Tumblr and general troon threads must have so many little crescent moons...
I use lunacy for tinfoil posting, horrifying for the content released though.

Tags
None