Votes: 617 85.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 106 14.7%

• Total voters

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think quite a few kiwis do that, so a good post doesn't negatively affect the poster's score. No one should care about Imaginary Internet Points however
I'll use lunacy if someone posts something crazy, even if it's a twitter cap or picture or whatever. I don't care about affecting people's scores since they really don't matter.

I only use Autistic, Dumb, and MATI for the actual poster though since I find them to be negative beyond just the score.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lunacy really should be a neutral rating. In the Minneapolis thread almost all the posts are rated with Lunacy :lunacy:
As a result everyone's losing Reaction Score.
Tho you could argue from that shitshow everyone loses here, so... nevermind then? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Almost everything posted to that thread is lunacy, though.

{o}P II

A man deprived of his chat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lunacy really should be a neutral rating. In the Minneapolis thread almost all the posts are rated with Lunacy :lunacy:
Tho you could argue from that shitshow everyone loses here, so... nevermind then? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyone that gives a shit about "reaction score" is a redditor - no exceptions

Megaroad 2012

DOWNWARD FUCKING DOG.
kiwifarms.net
I wish we had a tomato rating for bad jokes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH MUH REACTION SCORE

• Winner
Reactions: {o}P II

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
For those who like round numbers:
A2BDB79B-7F49-4E54-ADE6-C2D48A3793B4.jpeg

1,000 (+/-depending on how many lunacy/disagree/dumb/etc) more before 60,000

BoJack Horseman

Back in the 00s...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you keep adding more reactions, please make it so the popup stays open when you click it. Maybe by substituting the default "Like" by a "Reaction" button. The reaction window is too wide as it is right now, if you want to select one of the reactions at the edges you have to do an L-shaped movement with the mouse. It also would not hurt to group the reactions in two columns.

Tags
None