Votes: 568 85.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 94 14.2%

• Total voters

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me how thunk-provoking is used? I wrote a post that had a few on it, kinda getting the feeling it's being used sarcastically to imply what you said was obvious but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer. Prob just gonna get thunk-provoking reacted to shit on this post anyway lulz
I don't even use it because it was why the ratings system got worse to use to begin with. Its uses are legitimately just able to be replaced with autistic, drink, or informative depending on what is being mused.

kiwifarms.net
Are there any talks about making TMI/ Power Level negative ? It seems like the biggest and most consistent thing to get slaughtered for. I had no idea KW had a kind side with mercy on that one.
Edited: to specify PL rating

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Coffee Shits

Hardcore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are there any talks about making TMI/ Power Level negative ? It seems like the biggest and most consistent thing to get slaughtered for. I had no idea KW had a kind side with mercy on that one.
Edited: to specify PL rating
I have half a mind to endorse turning TMI from neutral to negative because the whole "powerleveling, BUT..." thing annoys me. But it feels a little petty to adjust ratings for that alone.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I saw someone say we need a CIA glow rating and I support this.

I read over some of the suggestions, seems like they cover the same broad ideas of cringe, just different icons. I like the idea of a fishhook/bait rating, due to high amounts of weak trolling in the threads.

It's also flexible. Personally, I reeeeally want an "edgelord" rating, perhaps with a Katana (a hat icon is already taken--no Fedoras). But I think bait/fishhook just covers a lot of areas. Bad trolling, edgelordism, doubts, "cool story bro" posting, triggered people, whiteknighting, simping, cuckery, ultra-super-mega-autism, garbage posts, and more.

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
I really like the idea of a fishhook/bait rating, I reeeeally want an "edgelord" rating, perhaps with a Katana (a hat icon is already taken--no Fedoras). But I think bait/fishhook just covers a lot of areas. Bad trolling, triggered people, whiteknighting, edgelordism, simping, cuckery, ultra-super-mega-autism, garbage posts, and more.
one of those bismuth crystals with all the edges could work for edgelord, too
seriously though, I've said it many times before, but in these trying times, we are in desperate need of a "glowing" rating
someone suggested a rod of plutonium, I think that works great

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
one of those bismuth crystals with all the edges could work for edgelord, too
seriously though, I've said it many times before, but in these trying times, we are in desperate need of a "glowing" rating
someone suggested a rod of plutonium, I think that works great
Polygons also work, because they're edgy. Alternatively, while katanas and fedoras are the classic edgelord, one could use this thing that cringey edgelords love to post...
1595132948913.png

HitchWunter

H.P. Lovecraft's Cat.
kiwifarms.net
This is a nonissue like all of this post ratings shenanigans but I frequently see :lunacy: used in regards to people mentioned in posters (such as a Kiwi talking about some retarded Antifa fuck attacking a fed or something) as opposed to people on the forum posting crazy or dumb shit. So it might be a good idea to change "Lunacy" from a -1 to a neutral 0 since I rarely see it in regards Kiwis on the forum compared to ratings like "Autistic", "Mad on the Internet" or "Dumb".

Like I said though, it's not a big deal since these are fake ass internet points on one of the most ostracized and hated internet forum on the internet and anyone who is angry about having negative internet points should consider inducing the Big Sleep. Just a thought. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

peanus weenus

kiwifarms.net
I agree, the ratings don't exactly clarify which rating rate the post author himself positively or negatively, for the past few weeks I am anxiously waiting for my kiwifarms epeen to hit 1000 points and can't because whenever I post info about someone bitching about anime girls people rate it as "Lunatic", even though it is technically correct in regards to the person or post I mention, but this is shooting the messenger.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dislike the lunacy rating. In my opinion it means what the poster is saying is lunacy. Like here's this :lunacy: because you're talking like a crazy person, or some shit. Or you're a lunatic for talking about/bring up this topic/person/whatever. But I see most people, if not all, using it to rate who or what you're posting about is crazy, if that makes sense... I think it's a negative rating, like rating someone dumb or autistic. I just, really don't like it, but not enough to even care that much even though I wrote this all out, lol

tl;drgbq Stop calling me a lunatic!!! I'm not crazy - I'm not!!!!!!!

Florence

Bim, guess what?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dislike the lunacy rating. In my opinion it means what the poster is saying is lunacy. Like here's this :lunacy: because you're talking like a crazy person, or some shit. Or you're a lunatic for talking about/bring up this topic/person/whatever. But I see most people, if not all, using it to rate who or what you're posting about is crazy, if that makes sense... I think it's a negative rating, like rating someone dumb or autistic. I just, really don't like it, but not enough to even care that much even though I wrote this all out, lol

tl;drgbq Stop calling me a lunatic!!! I'm not crazy - I'm not!!!!!!!
you sound pretty crazy to me fam

Orion Balls

Found the point!
kiwifarms.net

Muskrat

Ignorance Is Strength
kiwifarms.net
plebbit.png

Suggestion:
For exceptionally shitty posters, whether A-logging, weens, or fresh out of Reddit, mods should be able to make their posts/profile locked to a white theme with regular ratings turned into a Reddit equivalent. Obviously don't use the same fucking icons unless you want to get served a legal order, but rather something similar that fits the theme of current ratings. If it becomes too annoying to other kiwis there could be a setting in preferences to disable the feature.

Last edited:
Tags
None