Post Ratings Discussion

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Should we have a fish hook rating?

• Yea

Votes: 751 86.1%
  • Nay

Votes: 121 13.9%

• Total voters

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
I think you should add a "doomer" rating. It would be a good balance to Optimistic.
Artist's rendition:
doomer.png

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
I think you should add a "doomer" rating. It would be a good balance to Optimistic.
Artist's rendition:
View attachment 1699147
If the issue is not having room for it, couldn't you merge Late and Dumb? Dumb is a generic negrate, and Late is just a specific form of that.
Alternately, you could use CSS to hide the Supporter reacts for non-Supporter users. Filter by href or img src.

Duke Nukem

Спасите матушку Россию! Смерть Путину!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we need a Salty rating in light of people being completely buttmad over political shit. Maybe make it neutral or negative but still.

I'm more than happy to get rated Salty a few times because some things do tick me off.

Gorillad Cheese

Monkay
kiwifarms.net
At the risk of exposing my newfaggotry, what are the Horrifying, TMI, and Dumb ratings supposed to be pictures of?

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
IMO, post ratings should substitute for the most common, trite responses that warrant no elaboration (e.g., responses like “I agree,” “LOL,” “I like this,” “fuck you,” etc.). Several of the current ratings (or in some cases, the icons) fall outside of that scope. I mean, it’s funny to rate things “Islamic Content,” but honestly IDK what kind of response it actually substitutes for.

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
What's the best rating for a post that contributes nothing? Oftentimes I simply use dumb or late, but there's a lot of newfags who post despite saying absolutely nothing contributing to the thread and they're oftentimes off-topic.
A lot of the newfags are also furries and I hate them.

Meat Pickle

Meat Kaiju Rampage
kiwifarms.net
What's the best rating for a post that contributes nothing? Oftentimes I simply use dumb or late, but there's a lot of newfags who post despite saying absolutely nothing contributing to the thread and they're oftentimes off-topic.
There used to be a off-topic rating but I remember it was declared redundant when you can just report it to the jannies for it to get removed.

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
There used to be a off-topic rating but I remember it was declared redundant when you can just report it to the jannies for it to get removed.
interesting, do ratings each has a opposite of it? like agree/disagree, TMI/???, the ratings are sort of a unwritten rule and a bit odd being blocked to use a few unless some condition is met (like semper fi, deviant, lunacy and drink)

i'm new to the site but i think a rate you be describing is Useless, maybe use autistic as on the 113 page a dude said it sort of encompass that tardedness.

still, the current voting one seems great to rate trollfags that create accounts to "own the farms" like that Tex15 faggot on the animal control section.