Post Ratings Discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Should we have a fish hook rating?

• Yea

Votes: 741 86.1%
  • Nay

Votes: 120 13.9%

• Total voters

Plague Flea

facially plausible
kiwifarms.net
I’m just relieved that this is a general issue and the lack of ratings options isn’t because I’m on the naughty step for something.

But of all the times for it to happen - just as the Kevin Gibes thread reaches hitherto unknown extremes of Islamic Content!

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Don't hold out on me, man, I need my fix. 🎩🤔☪️🧩

edit: 🥇
1181px-Star_and_Crescent.svg.png

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
I don’t like this. I am going to sperg out if I can’t rate people autistic.
how am I supposed to rate this comment autistic

it's clearly autistic, it talks about manifesting a belligerent autism because he won't be able to mark others as "autistic"

what am i supposed to do, give him a thumbs down? give him a heart?

LMFAOForgotPw

SOMEBODY GET ME SOME GOD DAMN WATER
kiwifarms.net
Gotta be honest even though I post in a&no a good bit I post in other sections as well and I think it’ll be a good change for that plus happenings. Too many people get fucking ass mad over god damn stickers and hell just turn them off (notifications) I don’t see why so many people get bent about them. dare I say it might actually make a&n/h better places.