Post Ratings Discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Should we have a fish hook rating?

• Yea

Votes: 741 86.1%
  • Nay

Votes: 120 13.9%

• Total voters

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
kiwifarms.net
Well I hope all of the spastics who whined and bitched in the PMs about getting negrated in A&H are happy now. No more meanie weenie autistic and optimistic or lunacy ratings, nope, just an ugly as fuck off-maroon "Disagree but I still love you" now.

Fucking hippies.

likeacrackado

kiwifarms.net
Well I hope all of the spastics who whined and bitched in the PMs about getting negrated in A&H are happy now. No more meanie weenie autistic and optimistic or lunacy ratings, nope, just an ugly as fuck off-maroon "Disagree but I still love you" now.

Fucking hippies.
I'd imagine its the same people who run off to their hugbox whenever someone dare disagree and make fun of them.

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net

Fucking hippies.
I really want to know who bitched to the mods over stickers so I can call them a fag. Just mute reaction notifications to have a better experience.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, how many gay ass PM threads are conducting a sticker related faggy shadow war for them to provoke taking the nice things away from A&H?

It must be some colossally fucking homosexual drama for Null to spend the better part of a day explicitly removing the feature from A&H.
I really want to know who bitched to the mods over stickers so I can call them a fag. Just mute reaction notifications to have a better experience.
This.

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net
It must be some colossally fucking homosexual drama for Null to spend the better part of a day explicitly removing the feature from A&H.
Must have been APC levels of gay. Endless fucking e-mails about people being mean on the internet by giving out worthless stickers over their shitty opinion. Null threw all of them into their own subsection, removed the stickers and changed the disagree to that "respectfully disagree, I still love you" line. To do that, that user/group of users must have bugged the fuck out of him.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is @Hollywood Hulk Hogan going to cope with not being able to give top hats to everyone?
He'll just have to console himself with the fact he triggered the prolapsed anuses of that site enough to convince nool to get rid of ratings there just to console these pathetic losers and their whining and bullshit. Waaaaah waaaaaah we need a safe space because we're that fucking pussified.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand getting rid of negrates for political discussion boards, but why get rid of thunk provoking, drink, horrifying, and autistic? Drink was a positive rating best I recall, and autistic, horrifying, and thunk provoking were neutral ratings. TMI also seems like an odd one to get rid of since you do have some tards that powerlevel on there sometimes.
The drink and Semper Fi stickers don't appear for me. Any idea why?
You have to get T&H status.

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net
God fucking damnit, I finally found another somewhat less-shitty-than-the-rest corner of the internet and only a few months later it's getting redditfied. The stickers were fun. This very concept and action is like if Islamic Content and Autistic fucked and had a retarded baby that then reproduced asexually and gave the baby concept some fetal alcohol syndrome.

ForTheHoard

Tiocfaidh ár lá
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At first I thot null was making it so now you had to pay for most of the emoticons but lol that the paypiggies lost them too.
That's what you get for supporting literal murderers, no refunds XD
Aww. So I can't get that one time payment of $10 from 2014 back?