💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
kiwifarms.net

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
kiwifarms.net
It gets pretty ridiculous, apparently there were layers of these things, some of which are probably still going that we don't know about.

ForTheHoard

Tiocfaidh ár lá
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm that would explain not seeing a few names as regularly as before. Kinda mad they didn't invite me to their playpen

Side note: Can we get thunk-provoking back as for A&H? It serves as a good middle ground between agreeing and disagreeing.
"Anyone not currently invited is a risk." That's true for me so I can't really be offended.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to add a "psst, re-check your post" type rating, for posts that contain serious obvious formatting errors, that drops off automatically when the post is edited? By which I mean things like "there's obviously supposed to be a picture there but isn't" or "you accidentally put your reply in at the end of the quoted text".

Rusty Crab

cowboy hats are crab hats
kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to add a "psst, re-check your post" type rating, for posts that contain serious obvious formatting errors, that drops off automatically when the post is edited? By which I mean things like "there's obviously supposed to be a picture there but isn't" or "you accidentally put your reply in at the end of the quoted text".
eh, too much griefing potential. Also new users might not know they did something wrong (like not spoilering image dumps), so that rating wouldn't actually contain enough info to be helpful. I think it'd help in a few cases, but more times than not it would just be headaches.

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net
Hmm that would explain not seeing a few names as regularly as before. Kinda mad they didn't invite me to their playpen

Side note: Can we get thunk-provoking back as for A&H? It serves as a good middle ground between agreeing and disagreeing.
It seems like the new normal is to treat the A&N and Happenings as the projects of KF.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This post contains lots of autistic sperging about stickers. If you don't want to read that feel free to give me a puzzle piece and scroll on past.
It is telling the person you give the rating to to take a drink. Or suggesting that they're already drunk. Like Islamic Content, it means whatever you put into it.
Islamic can mean so many fun things, including:
• this post contains something disgusting
• by posting this you are disgusting
• I disagree with this post and want to show how I disagree with it in a way stronger than disagree but not as strong as a negrate
• you're a retard
And, my personal favourite,
• this post mentioned Ilhan Omar
The new disagree was how I was using rainbows anyway.
I tend to give people a thunkful if they say something that I disagree with but that I don't want to negrate.

AMERICA

FUCK YEAH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got my first I still love you rating and I have never been more salty

No amount of other stickers could equal the impotent babyrage it generated in my now very sore behind
sorry about that
to be fair, Null took away my thunkful emoji, so now I use that

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is telling the person you give the rating to to take a drink. Or suggesting that they're already drunk. Like Islamic Content, it means whatever you put into it.
I use it for so many reasons, it probably seems a random choice to whoever gets it. A 'Cheers!', a drink in an unwritten lolcow drinking game, a raise of my glass to something clever that I don't agree with, a sign the post has driven me to drink or that the poster has had several too many.

And sometimes it's just a reminder that alcohol is the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.

Cheers. :drink:

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am happy that disagree also comes with a qualified lovenote. The farms suddenly got much cozier.
respectlove.png