Votes: 245 81.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 56 18.6%

• Total voters

dysentery

How did I get here?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, it seems that I'm exceptional, but I see no :dumb: or mad on the internet rating button on the posts. Do I need to shitpost harder to unlock them or am I missing something else?
I either got my late/dumb/a-log ratings after 200 positive ratings or a week on the forum. I suppose it's the former, given you've been here for months.

Reactions: DeusVult

Nasty

Hang Em’ High
kiwifarms.net
What exactly is the dumb rating icon? I’m on the dark theme and can’t really tell.

Love the Islamic rating, that one always killed me.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Ratings are literally meaningless. Almost all of my posts are garbage and fucking look at my ratings.
jerking off pos ratings just means you can play the room really well. Half the threads on this site I can just go "man niggers sure are ruining this country" and get 50 :agree:.

What exactly is the dumb rating icon? I’m on the dark theme and can’t really tell.
It's a trash can with the lid on its side next to it.

Chloe Price

kiwifarms.net
I know this must've been asked a million times but how much do you have to donate in order to get the extra ratings? I donated $20 a year ago.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
Ratings are literally meaningless. Almost all of my posts are garbage and fucking look at my ratings.
My stats at present:

Green farmed: 3739
Green given: 50

Red farmed: 258
Red given: 13

Neutral farmed: 698
Neutral given: 43

You don’t even have to go “lulz it’s bad to crucify squirrels” to farm ratings. It’s piss easy. That’s why ratings are such a complete waste of time. The only thing I like about ratings is that I can come back later after the whiskey leaves my system and see who I pissed off. It’s helpful, the same people downboat me, so I can accurately gauge who are the bigger faggots around these parts who unironically suck dick.

So what would amuse me are options to rename ratings. Have sets of ratings and you just choose the graphics you want and names you want. I dunno, like instead of “agree” you have “sycophant” and instead of “disagree” you have “paradox booty boy” or whatever.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino