• ”If you want to save your son, and your family name, kiwifarms.net better go down again very, very soon.”

Post Ratings Discussion

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Null, Aug 17, 2014.

Forum Guidelines
  • Have common courtesy. Do not directly attack other users. We're all on the same team.
  • Handle problems like an adult. Personal matters involving others (including staff) should be handled privately. Post in the Talk to Staff board, use conversations, or email us at admin@kiwifarms.net
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. Don't post for attention. Further the conversation in some way.
  • Don't gimmick post. Accounts taking on a gimmick personality are annoying. Please stop.
  • Don't sockpuppet. If you create a second account to avoid problems you will be banned and ridiculed. See: handling problems like an adult.
  • Do not plea for sympathy. Don't make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
?

Should we have a fish hook rating?

1. Yea

175 vote(s)
    80.6%
  2. Nay

42 vote(s)
    19.4%
  1. I kind of feel like Mad on the Internet can apply to a lot more situations than A-Log though... more adaptable, if you will

• Agree Agree x 3
    MustachioedHipster

MustachioedHipster I’m scared
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm sorry, it seems that I'm exceptional, but I see no :dumb: or mad on the internet rating button on the posts. Do I need to shitpost harder to unlock them or am I missing something else?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Mad on the internet has disappeared. :dumb: is the last rating on the right, next to late.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Mad on the Internet only appears in specific forums, this isn't one of them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    PsychoNerd054

PsychoNerd054 One-Star Hero

kiwifarms.net
  5. I either got my late/dumb/a-log ratings after 200 positive ratings or a week on the forum. I suppose it's the former, given you've been here for months.

• Informative Informative x 1
    dysentery

dysentery The Traveller

kiwifarms.net
  6. Might be both. I'm over 200 positive ratings, but I haven't been registered for a full week yet, and I don't have them.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Ratings are literally meaningless. Almost all of my posts are garbage and fucking look at my ratings.

• Feels  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. What exactly is the dumb rating icon? I’m on the dark theme and can’t really tell.

Love the Islamic rating, that one always killed me.

Nasty

Nasty Hang Em’ High

kiwifarms.net
  9. jerking off pos ratings just means you can play the room really well. Half the threads on this site I can just go "man niggers sure are ruining this country" and get 50 :agree:.

It's a trash can with the lid on its side next to it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
  10. Jesus, I’m fucking blind. I see it now, thank you.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Nasty

Nasty Hang Em’ High

kiwifarms.net
  11. I thought it was a bleach bottle.

dysentery

dysentery The Traveller

kiwifarms.net
  12. can mods set a persons rating? would it be possible to have, say, someone set my negative post rating at -100,000?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. no

dysentery

dysentery The Traveller

kiwifarms.net
  14. damn. got a lot of work to do then.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. There you go :heart-full:

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    heathercho

heathercho Tastes like burnt rice.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Become the next Marjan. I believe in you!

• Like Like x 1
    dysentery

dysentery The Traveller

kiwifarms.net
  17. I know this must've been asked a million times but how much do you have to donate in order to get the extra ratings? I donated $20 a year ago.

kiwifarms.net
  18. $20 is correct, if you donated that and have proof of the transaction PM @Null and he should be able to get you set up.

Super Collie

Super Collie trick or feet smell my treat
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. My stats at present:

Green farmed: 3739
    Green given: 50

Red farmed: 258
    Red given: 13

Neutral farmed: 698
    Neutral given: 43

You don’t even have to go “lulz it’s bad to crucify squirrels” to farm ratings. It’s piss easy. That’s why ratings are such a complete waste of time. The only thing I like about ratings is that I can come back later after the whiskey leaves my system and see who I pissed off. It’s helpful, the same people downboat me, so I can accurately gauge who are the bigger faggots around these parts who unironically suck dick.

So what would amuse me are options to rename ratings. Have sets of ratings and you just choose the graphics you want and names you want. I dunno, like instead of “agree” you have “sycophant” and instead of “disagree” you have “paradox booty boy” or whatever.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.