Post the random.txt currently on your screen - 2nd edition

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
”Of the £10,000 sought, £9,000 reflects hurt feelings and £1,000 sought is aggravated damages.”

tasty humane burger

hokey cokey, pig in a pokey!
kiwifarms.net
”I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that The Kiwi Farms is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps.”

soda

gender plague
kiwifarms.net
”I curse all of you in the name of YHWH, that you die, and that YHWH takes your life, and that your insides rot with pestilence!”

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
”Oh, My Gosh! What the hell has been screwing your mind up? Weed? Basement Loneliness? WTFH is Wrong with You?!”

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
”Over the past several months, I have been seeing a therapist and not posting on Kiwi Farms as much anymore.”

Ramen Timer

Which do you like better; ramen, or me?
kiwifarms.net
”WARNING: SUSPICIOUS URL:

• Feels
Reactions: bookiedookie

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
”No, I don't play video games, video games are for babies and fucking loser nerds'
Whoever posted that if ye be a kiwi farmer is lying through his teeth
E

Blackh0le

I have a picture of a bee vagina.
kiwifarms.net
*I put your dick in my mouth and do a very good job in that aspect of the scenario*

Casca Enjoyed It

"Griffith did nothing wrong"....at 3 AM
kiwifarms.net
“Ordered a Happy Meal and the cashier asked "for a boy or girl?" So I explained for 45 minutes how damaging it is to enforce the gender binary“

• Feels
Reactions: bookiedookie

Ass eating cunt

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME
kiwifarms.net
”I have doxxed people though, including an autistic 8-year-old who really fucking deserved it.”

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
”Over the past several months, I have been seeing a therapist and not posting on Kiwi Farms as much anymore.”

Tags
None