Post the random.txt currently on your screen - 2nd edition

qwertyviruss

unironically a scene kid in 2020
kiwifarms.net
”restaurants in India serve soy and veggie; cow worship; women there wear robes.”

Ilackcreativity

"insert title here"
kiwifarms.net
”@sonic_hedgehog kind of uncool to fall back on memes that mock tranny people and feminism. what would eggman think?”

Blackh0le

esoteric eco-fascist tomboy,don't @ me
kiwifarms.net
”Oh, & it's "...thing you're going...", & "fictional novel" isn't redundant, or "historical fiction" [such as "period piece(s)"] wouldn't exist.”

bookiedookie

alt right supremacist wearing kiwi farms shirt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
”Kiwi Farms is under police investigation”

Edit to add I just got one of my absolute favorite ones: ”im going to preface this by saying i like the idea of fucking dogs.”

Blackh0le

esoteric eco-fascist tomboy,don't @ me
kiwifarms.net
”I draw the line at encouraging people to act more like the insane doxxing website full of complete fucking nutjobs who have made it their job to obsess about the personal lives of other people.”

Vlinny Chan

This Halloween, I'm going as a massive faggot.
kiwifarms.net
“awesome jerking off love your butt, BUT it didn't look clean enough and may not be smoothe enough but sexy none the less loved the vid of yu flabby bely and th brest like packs mm. soo god that cok i'd love o suck“

:cryblood:

bookiedookie

alt right supremacist wearing kiwi farms shirt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Personally I think cat girls and anime are counter-revolutionary.“
🤔

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
Twisted, Sexual Deviant Troll 'Dynastia' From Josh Moon's Kiwi Farms Targets Pre-Teen Children

Doctor Eradicate

See you around, Officer
kiwifarms.net
”I fucking hate you. You've had to fuck my life up even more so, all in the name of some cheap laugh you fucking tard.”

Tags
None