• ”I'm pretty positive that I'm asexual or at least sex-repulsed, and have been with my lovely boyfriend for going on 5 years now. He's supportive of my sexuality.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Post the reason you were banned from DSP's life

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Waveysauce, Jan 3, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. REMINDER FROM NEGER:
    If you plan shit or violate tou.ch the poo.p rules then you will get punished.

Would love to hear other peoples stories on random dumb shit they have been banned for.

Most stupid one for me was during his friday the 13th play through and cut his mic off......I said "there is no way dsp survives without talking to his teammates"

• Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #1 Waveysauce, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  2. on an alt

asking who "Fred" was when chat was spamming his name to make fun of him

Dandelo

Dandelo Sick Fuck

kiwifarms.net
  3. @BSV banned me on sight. Didn't like me being in there. Gino and popsicolo knew about it and knew it was wrong for Vidar to do this so would unban me, infuriating Vidar more. Ended up changing my twitch username to stop him doing it.

Creepy bastard

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I called an alt of mine KGsLover after KG made some homophobic remarks and got banned as soon as I entered the chat.
    After that, I went to Phil on twitter and he said it was probably an accident.
    Never got unbanned nonetheless.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Saying "who is Trump?"

No, I'm not kidding.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. For saying Vidar was on TXT's stream . :story:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #6 xenomorph, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I said:

wow dood

Autobanned.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Wow that must have been on a bad bad day, I see them saying dood all the time, I swear the mods and Phil are so unpredictable and on their period most of the time.

• Agree Agree x 5
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  9. "Please start the game"

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    BIgBadWolf

BIgBadWolf How did I end up here?

kiwifarms.net
  10. Saying " New here, I have been here for 5 mins and all he has done is talk about money. IS this normal?" Insta ban.

• Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Gave him the Scarface cheat and was banned for it

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I said "cahmaaahn already!"when he was taking ages to get started on prestream. Pretty much banned straight away.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Aladdin_Insane

Aladdin_Insane Fuckin' wahaha

kiwifarms.net
  13. During a prestream where he talked about kogaming being dead, i typed "press f to pay respect for kogaming" banned.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I said “Phil looks pretty itchy right now” around the time he choked the chicken on stream.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Trailer Park Supervisor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I asked Phil why he never turns inputs on during his SFV videos. He called me a moron before banning me.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Mocha Butt Fleshlight
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Phil once said he could imagine being a radio host.
    I typed "the only thing you should host is a parasite".
    Banned.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. On an alt is asked about his gout when he was talking about his gout on prestream. But after talking about his gout for a good minute he mentioned "don't type in gout or you'll get autobanned"

• Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I was banned for asking what time he had to pick up his daughter from school. Some people have no sense of humor.

• Winner Winner x 6
    Molester Stallone

Molester Stallone Trust me, I'm a doctor.

kiwifarms.net
  19. That sounds like something deepdrive would do........he is the one who banned me for saying phil would have no chance to survive in friday the 13th without having his mic back on

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. "Your mic is off"

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.