Post the reason you were banned from DSP's life -

HolocaustDenier

MEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
banned by vidar just for pointing out how bad phil was at the current game he was playing. popsicolo always unbanned me tho. i dont even bother watching phil anymore, just watch "detractor" videos now

Hicred

kiwifarms.net
"This is how you don't prepare" when there were some technical issues. Permaban and IP-ban. Thanks for that. I wonder how he thinks he'll get new viewers with that kind of attitude. IF there are people unaware of his mistakes, they'll even get punished for not knowing.

everythingisawkward999

The last one to take sides
kiwifarms.net
Pre-stream, he claims that he is having fun in these streams. I tell him something along the lines of "Well it doesn't sound like you have fun". Banned.

Reactions: Stay safe

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
I got permbanned by Vidar. The chat mods were going autistic about "NO IMPERSONATING MODS" and I said "who cares?" Vidar pm'd me and said something like "Can you tell if I'm a mod here in PM?" I told him "Who cares? stop messaging me" and he permbanned me.
Someone unbanned me a few weeks later, and I typed like one normal sentence and I guess Vidar still remembered my username and permbanned me again.

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
I kinda forgot what made Vidar ban me on sight every time: one day he was annoying me off with his actions so I just talked about how the other mods didn't have to buy their way into authority. Vidar didn't like that one bit as you can imagine.

Phoebe Cates

kiwifarms.net
I got permbanned by Vidar. The chat mods were going autistic about "NO IMPERSONATING MODS" and I said "who cares?" Vidar pm'd me and said something like "Can you tell if I'm a mod here in PM?" I told him "Who cares? stop messaging me" and he permbanned me.
Someone unbanned me a few weeks later, and I typed like one normal sentence and I guess Vidar still remembered my username and permbanned me again.
For a complete psychopath with a double digit IQ, Vidar has a surprisingly good memory

wilji1090

[Going Waffles]
kiwifarms.net
I recall someone had the username fallingout and they got banned :P

But me? I got banned because I DARED to mention Phil's consistency for e-begging. Findom needs his paypigs to pay their fee for their daddy apparently?

The_MmmBop_Gang

kiwifarms.net
Would love to hear other peoples stories on random dumb shit they have been banned for.

Most stupid one for me was during his friday the 13th play through and cut his mic off......I said "there is no way dsp survives without talking to his teammates"
I was just counting out the number of times he used the same boring combo in MvC: Infinite. He's such a touchy bitch.

• Agree
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino